Traditional UI is no longer sufficient to fulfill modern-day users’ demands. Among many new emerging technologies, Angular gets fame in very less time and become the most favorite framework among front-end developers for creating feature-rich, simple, engaging, yet attractive websites design. It’s tough to imagine new age development with Angular. So let us find out what makes Angular so special?
In recent times, Angular is booming in the industry, with 504,884 websites built in it. The graph below better explains the current scenario of Angular.
10 Reasons to choose Angular for Website Designing
Looking at its high marketability pace in this era of technological advancement, I have listed some worthy reasons why you should choose AngularJS for your next front end project:
1. Scalability: AngularJS framework provides high scalability. It gives the moderate capacity to change or resize module, components, logical view, etc. at any stage of development. Thus, it can extend existing logic and writing new features based on a tricky foundation with maintaining the unidirectional flow.
3. Community Support: It is built and maintained by Google. Conferences devoted to AngularJS are holding worldwide; it is discussed at hackathons and in various IT communities. There are many book sand online supports available for AngularJS developers. For the enterprises’ owner, choosing AngularJS for their web development not only becomes trendy but also makes them easier to find the perfect Angular developer.
5. PWA: PWA stands for -Progressive Web Application. The web applications built with AngularJS that make them behave like native apps. The Built-in Application Angular behaves like a cross-platform, which can runs on both Android and iOS with the help of Angular CLI. It is highly used by service workers to implement Android and iOS hybrid apps.
7. MVC Architecture: Model View Controller -Models are responsible for maintaining all the data. The View aims to display the essential data, whereas the Controller aims to bridge the gap between View and Model MVC splits the entire application into different components, which allows creating single-page applications.
8. Dependency Injection: Dependency Injection (DI) is a vital application design pattern. The whole of AngularJS has a built-in dependency injection subsystem to ease the development process.
9. Testing simplicity: Due to several distributed parts, testing became uncomplicated. Separation of modules enables the users to load only the required services and perform automatic testing smoothly.
10. Cost-Effective: Last but not least, the primary reason to choose AngularJS is that it is cost-effective. It is an open-source framework and has massive, and support is available in the market. Hire a dedicated Angular developer now.
Websites built in Angular
YouTube is the word’s most popular video streaming app. It contains AngularJS components available on Sony PlayStation 3.
Walmart is one of the largest retailers in the world, with more than 250 million customers 11,500 stores under 63 banners and 28 countries. AngularJS offered terrific features to the site.
LinkedIn is a platform for professionals and employment seeking talents. AngularJS provides more functionality and gives the user a much better experience.
Paypal is the world’s #1 payment gateway, used AngularJS with Node.js. By using Angular, Paypal achieved a 35% reduction in the time, and the page served 200 ms faster, and this made it the most secure payment gateway.