In recent times, the demand for potential data analysts and scientists has grown immensely. With the help of data analytics, enterprises can gather relevant information. Many organizations are carefully examining, sorting, collating, and analyzing the crucial data so that they can well-understand what is working and what is not working.
Many individuals are who are aiming to achieve more in their big data analytics careers are lacking the right mix of skills and experience. There are many companies globally that are on a hunt and are ready to pay high salaries for talented candidates so that the companies can achieve their future business goals.
Here is your best guide to the top data analyst certifications that will give details about the requirements to help you to learn, grow, and get a great job in the top organization.
Cloudera Certified Associate CCA Data Analyst
The Cloudera Certified Associate or CCA Data Analyst certification is specially designed for the SQL developers, who want to stand out among the competition. This data analyst certification has few prerequisites that should be met by the candidates:
- Must prepare data for the queries with the help of ETL (Extract, Transfer, and Load) methods.
- Should possess sound knowledge on the basics of Linux command line and SQL
- Analyze the data on the cluster with the help of QL (Query Language) statements in Hive and Impala
- Using DDL (Data Definition Language) statements for changing or making structures in the metastore for use by Hive and Impala
Depending on the candidates’ performance 8-12 problems will be allotted with a unique, large data set and a CDH cluster. They will be given 120 minutes to perform the technical solution. The candidates must analyze the given work and come up with an optimal result.
The Cloudera Certified Associate or CCA Data Analyst certification is mainly meant for:
- Data Analysts
- Business Intelligence Specialists
- System Architects
- Database Administrators
Big Data Analytics Certifications from DASCA
DASCA (Data Science Council of America) offers two levels of global data analytics certification programs. They are:
- Associate Big Data Analyst (ABDA™) – This is mainly designed for aspiring graduate students who have majors in business, management, economics, statistics, marketing, or allied disciplines, and who want to pursue a big data analytics career.
- Senior Big Data Analyst (SBDA™) – This data analyst certification is mainly designed for experienced analytics, research, and marketing professionals whose goal is to either shift into the Big Data field or for those individuals who are already working in the field of Big Data and wants to grow faster in their respective careers.
The Big Data Analytics Certifications from DASCA are available in 183 countries, and a complete test preparation kit will be given to the candidates. The candidates will be given 100 minutes, and the exam must be given online.
Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Data Management and Analytics
The MCSE Data Management and Analytics certification tests the candidates’ knowledge on SQL database administration, leveraging Business Intelligence (BI) data, Machine Learning, and building enterprise-scale data solutions, in both cloud-based and on-premises environments. Once the candidate receives an MCSE certificate, they will be eligible for jobs such as:
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Database Analyst
- Database Designer
The duration of the exam is 120 minutes. To pursue MCSE the candidate must first have one of the following Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) Certifications:
- MCSA SQL 2016 BI Development
- MCSA: SQL Server 2012/2014
- MCSA: BI Reporting
- MCSA Data Engineering with Azure
- MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Development
- MCSA: Machine Learning
- MCSA SQL 2016 Database Administration
SAS Certified Big Data Professional Using SAS 9
A SAS Certified Big Data Professional Using SAS 9 gives candidates details into Big Data by using a variety of open-source tools and SAS Data Management tools. The candidates will be using intricate machine learning models to create business recommendations for deploying the models at scale using the robust and flexible SAS environment. To get a SAS Certified Big Data Professional Using SAS 9 one should pass 5 exams that consist of short-answer, interactive questions, and a mix of multiple-choice from the SAS Certified Big Data Professional (2 exams), and SAS Certified Advanced Analytics Professional (3 exams). These are the following five exams:
SAS Certified Big Data Professional:
- SAS Big Data Programming and Loading
- SAS Big Data Preparation, Statistics and Visual Exploration
SAS Certified Advanced Analytics Professional:
- SAS Advanced Predictive Modeling
- Predictive Modeling Using SAS Enterprise Miner 7, 13, or 14
- SAS Text Analytics, Time Series, Experimentation and Optimization
If an individual is interested in a career in data analytics then doing a data analytics certification will be an amazing way to boost one’s skills and gain the knowledge that is required to be successful in the rapidly-growing field of data analytics.
Create your free account to unlock your custom reading experience.