Trusted Custom Software Development Vendor
Developers always look for efficient ways to implement the idea of a mobile application. Every business/ start-ups want to reach more people in a limited time and limited resources. This enhances developers’ interest to choose the right technology stack that considers various aspects related to mobile app development that accounts for success.
So, when we are discussing mobile applications, then iOS and Android become the top and leading mobile platforms. And when we are talking about the framework, it comes down to native apps vs. hybrid apps. Around 2.47 million apps in the Google play store and 1.8 million apps in the Apple app store shows a strong race in the market. Thus, for developers, choosing the right platform is a necessity.
Here, I am going to discuss the hybrid app frameworks but, before that, I am describing both Native and Hybrid app frameworks. It will deliver an idea about Hybrid frameworks and will show its importance in mobile app development.
Native vs. Hybrid
A native mobile app is an application created for use in a single particular platform or device, like Android, iOS, BlackBerry, or Windows. The process of native development is simple, but it might not be understandable to all. The code needs to be re-written every time for each platform. In short, the logic remains the same, but the language, APIs, and the development process might be different as per requirement. Therefore, this process becomes quite long for complex applications.
Hybrid Mobile App Frameworks
Here, I am discussing the top 5 Hybrid mobile app frameworks that will definitely the top-rated frameworks in 2021.
- It allows developers to perform perfectly on various platforms.
- It allows modifications in the code structure that saves a lot of developer’s time.
- It is based on a SAAS UI framework designed specifically for mobile operating systems.
- It uses Cordova plugins that allow in-built features of devices such as, camera, GPS, and Audio Recorder.
- It gives developers a facility to work on heavy operations such as image editing, video processing, or operations, which are not part of the framework APIs.
- It has a large community to support.
- Its one-time coding feature instantly reduces the app development time and keeping the React Native app development cost to its lowest.
- It is compatible with third-party plugins, such as Google Maps.
It is a popular framework and Google’s high-powered open-source platform. It enables developers to create apps with high-productive, uniformity, and dynamicity value as it has a single codebase for Android and iOS. Also, it creates highly inventive UIs with flexible designs.
- It promotes portable GPU, which renders UI power, allowing it to work on the latest interfaces.
- It does not require updating the UI contents manually.
- It is a perfect choice for developing a Minimum Viable Product (MVP).
It is a different and intelligent framework from other discussed Native app frameworks. This is a streamlined framework used for developing apps for Android, Windows, and iOS, with the help of C# and .Net, instead of JS libraries and HTML.
- Apps developed on the Xamarin framework are built using C#.
- With the help of specific Plugins and APIs, it reduces hardware compatibility problems to a great extent.
- It allows developers to reuse many third-party codebases encrypted in Java, Objective-C or C++,
- It reduces the time and cost of mobile app development. For it, it supports the WORA (Write Once, Run Anywhere) and collection of class libraries.
- It offers robust compile-time checking and has an amazing native user interface.
- With NativeScript, developers only required to define once and let the NativeScript adapt to run everywhere.
- It provides developers, a complete web solution that contains all plugins.
- With NativeScript, developers don’t require any specific knowledge of native development languages because it gives freedom to developers to easily access native Android and iOS APIs.
- It uses Angular and TypeScript for programming purposes.
The basic idea behind selecting the framework is to grasp assurance to the smooth functioning of an app and add the capability to the app to run efficiently on all platforms as a native app. The best part of all Native framework is that it facilitates cost-effectiveness and support WORD. This feature help developers to develop an effective application. But the question is which out of the mentioned Hybrid app frameworks should you choose? The answer is: it depends. It depends upon what you want to achieve.
Create your free account to unlock your custom reading experience.