Managing Editor @hackernoon.
- Some sexy (and some less sexy) improvements to the text Editor for Writers
- Just launched the Noonies on Product Hunt!
- A few frontend tweaks to keep readers clicking
- An exclusive hint around the big ticket 2.0 platform feature we’ll deploy next
(a) recruiting and onboarding not 1 but 2 (!) new Hacker Noon Staff Editors, and
Next up: How to be the King of Nonsexy but Extremely Important Tasks on Your Team
- easier to extend, with new embeds for example
- easier to work with and fix bugs
- easier to add options like markdown
- easier to create a publishing api
That’s right, Writers: we hear your manic cries for Markdown.
On the subject of LOVE: ✨ 2,656 ✨ of you are officially Web Monetized Hacker Noon Contributors!
(The rest of you:
So, here it is:
Look, we’re not saying it’s going to be half as good as Morning Brew. BUT: we are saying it’s going to be a lot more personalized.*
(*without resorting to the abuse of your personal data!**)
**Definitely not accusing any newsletters, named or unnamed, of this indisputably awful practice. This is a reference to publications with paywalls and/or targeted advertising. That is all.