At Dashbouquet, we can’t stress enough the value of long-term relationships with our clients. We consider our success to be based on your solely — and we can’t be more proud to know that so many companies trust us with their projects.
We’d also like to thank the readers of our blog: your comments and engagement inspire us to keep posting relevant information and share our expertise with those interested in technology and innovation.
So we are saying a huge THANK YOU to our clients, readers and all the tech geeks out there who work and communicate with us. We are wishing you many exciting new projects, lots of fun and adventure and we hope that in 2019 our client base will expand. We love doing what we do and we are happy to share our passion with you.
2018 has been busy for Dashbouquet. Here is a quick glance:
- 20 new people hired
- 5 new projects launched
- 64 articles published
- 1 new office opened
- 5 reviews received
As for our blog, it’s been busy as well. We have collected the top-9 most read articles in case you missed any of them or simply want to re-read them:
- Top Ten Tools You Should Use In Your Software Workflow
- Web Development Trends that will Dominate in 2019
- Usage of Reselect in a React-Redux Application
- Angular VS React in 2018
- Machine Learning and AI trends for 2018: What to Expect?
- Sex Toys and Artificial Intelligence — The Past, Present, and the Future
- How Blockchain Can Transform Artificial Intelligence
- Infographic: React vs Angular vs Vue.js
Thanks again for staying with us — you inspire us to do more cool stuff! And as usual, we are always looking forward to receiving your feedback. So please, comment on our articles, hit us with an email or simply share content from our blog — it would make us feel really special.
All the best wishes from the Dashbouquet team, have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!