Enterprise Blockchain company Nuco today announced the advisory board for Aion, the first interoperable Blockchain network and the framework allowing communication between Blockchains.
Aion’s 11 advisors bring experience ranging from Blockchain, finance, and technology to help guide the company’s mission to become the first network to power communication between Blockchains.
Aion’s advisory board includes Ethereum co-founder Anthony Di Iorio, who founded Decentral and recently launched Jaxx.
Joined by Di Iorio is John Lee, Vice President of Enterprise Delivery at the Toronto Stock Exchange. Also joining Aion’s advisory board is Salim Ismail, the former Vice President of Yahoo and the founding executive director of Singularity University.
Ismail’s bestselling book Exponential Organizations has made him a highly sought-after consultant to top Fortune 500 companies on innovation and growth.
“Blockchains are one of the most important exponential technologies that will fundamentally change the structures of society,” said Salim Ismail, an advisor to Aion. “As these technologies have evolved, an obvious need has arisen to solve challenges of scalability and interoperability. Aion is that solution. I’m excited to be working with Matt and his team as they shape this technology for the future.”
Di Iorio, Lee, and Ismail are joined on Aion’s advisory board by Jeff Pulver, VoiP pioneer and co-founder of Vonage; Eric Gu, CEO of ViewFin and founder of the Metaverse Project; Peter Vessenes, co-founder of the Bitcoin Foundation and managing director of New Alchemy; Dr. Moe Levin, CEO of global technology conference company Keynote; Steven Nerayoff, serial entrepreneur and advisor to Ethereum; Michael Terpin, CEO of Transform Group and co-founder of BitAngels; Simon Taylor, co-founder and Blockchain lead at 11:FS and host of the Fintech Insider and Blockchain Insider podcasts; and former Telecom CEO and venture capitalist Tony van Marken.
“Aion is the key to unlocking the long-term potential of Blockchains for the entire world,” said Matthew Spoke, CEO of Aion. “As we work towards that vision, we’re excited to be surrounded by advisors from a variety of backgrounds and industries to help us reach our goal.”
Like cloud computing did in a previous era, Aion will connect compatible Blockchains operated independently to allow the instant, global transfer and recording of data and value.
Central to this, AION tokens are the fuel used to create new Blockchains, monetize inter-chain bridges, and secure the overall network. AION tokens will be available in public pre-sale beginning October 3, 2017. For more information, please visit: https://aion.network/.
- Cardano launches with Bittrex as first exchange partner – October 3, 2017
- Invotra Launches Digital Workplace that Uses Blockchain – October 3, 2017
- Unolabo Wants to Lift The Next Billion Users Out Of Poverty – Announce Token Sale – October 3, 2017
- Aion, the First Interoperable Blockchain Network, Announces Advisory Board – October 3, 2017
- Bank Aljazira Wins The Race For The First Blockchain Use Case In Saudi Arabia With Its Blockchain Ewallet – October 3, 2017
- Real Estate Tokenization Platform BitProperty to Launch a Token Sale After Beta Release – October 3, 2017
- BlockMason Successfully Launches Whitelist Capped Token Sale – October 3, 2017
- US SEC Goes Charges ICO Businessman For Defrauding Investors – October 1, 2017
- Pre-ICO Launch: HireMatch Offers Solution to Expedite Recruitment Process – October 1, 2017
- STK Global Payments Announces The STK Token, Providing Instant Cryptocurrency Payments At Point Of Sale – October 1, 2017
- ICO Regulation News Accelerating – Analysis – October 1, 2017
- Streamr, The Decentralized Real-Time Data Economy, Successfully Reaches 5 Million CHF Pre-Sale Cap in 25 Minutes – October 1, 2017
- BitClave Announces Partnership with Bancor – October 1, 2017
- Clicktopurchase Adds Blockchain to Established Property Purchasing Platform – October 1, 2017
- Former White House CIO Joins COBINHOOD as Strategic Advisor – October 1, 2017
- Steemit Introduces New Way To Monetize Media And Publishers – October 1, 2017
- Etch ICO Wants to Revolutionise Payroll Platform – Boosted by KPMG Collaboration – October 1, 2017
- DMarket Announces Second Phase of Token Sale – October 1, 2017
- DECENT Wins Big at the Central European Startup Awards – October 1, 2017
- Massively Distributed EOS-derived Blockchain XenonNetwork to Begin Token Distribution – October 1, 2017
- modum.io AG appoints Simon Dössegger as CEO – October 1, 2017
- INS Aims To Put Grocery Shopping On Blockchain, Announces Unilever Expressed Interest And ICO Dates – October 1, 2017
- Coinloan Provides Money Secured On Cryptocurrency – Launching Token Sale – October 1, 2017
- Verisart And Avant Arte Partner To Provide Digital Certificates Of Authenticity To Artists And Collectors Worldwide – October 1, 2017
- Goodwill Protocol Ico Looks To Fix Current Broken Economic System Through A Digital Economy That Operates On Human Goodwill – October 1, 2017
- Accenture Joins Hashed Health Blockchain Consortium to Develop and Implement Healthcare Industry Use Cases – October 1, 2017
- Polymath Unveils Stacked Board of Advisors, First Token Issuers & a ‘GitHub for Lawyers’ – October 1, 2017
- DECENT and Venaco Group Create a New Blockchain Joint Venture, Equidato Technologies AG – October 1, 2017
- BankEx, the Decentralized Bank-as-a-Service Exchange, Welcomes Stanford and Maryland Academics as Advisors – September 30, 2017
- Earth Token Wants to Save the Planet – September 29, 2017
- Change Healthcare Introduces Enterprise Blockchain For Healthcare – September 29, 2017
- Helperbit enables Bank Card donations with Blockchain traceability – September 29, 2017
- South Korea Bans Initial Coin Offerings – Plans to Crack Down on Trading – September 29, 2017
- Australian Regulators Vow to Work with Industry for ICOs – September 29, 2017
- ICO Market Transformed by ATS Security Token Joint Venture Forged by tZERO, RenGen and the Argon Group – September 27, 2017
- Backed by the Founder of Mozilla and CEO of Brave, SPiCE VC Is Launching A Fully Regulated Blockchain VC – September 27, 2017
- Spectral And Alliander Launch Blockchain-based Renewable Energy Sharing Token – September 27, 2017
- Munchee Announces The First Decentralized Food Review And Social Platform – September 27, 2017
- Shapeshift rival, Flyp.me launches accountless crypto exchange with 169 trading pairs and 50% profit sharing – September 27, 2017
- Oldham-based Energi Mine set to become first UK business outside London to raise funds through a Token Sale – September 27, 2017
- Snip Partners with Bancor and Matchpool After Extremely Successful Presale Campaign – September 27, 2017
- A new player enters the field of cryptocurrency marketplaces in October 2017 – September 27, 2017
- Unikrn Raised $15 Million in Token Pre-Sale for esports Cryptocurrency From Mark Cuban, Blockchain Capital, Pantera Capital, CoinCircle and More – September 27, 2017
- AB-CHAIN’s Cryptocurrency Makes Advertising Easy – September 25, 2017
- Gibraltar Jumps on Regulatory Bandwagon – Issues Consumer Warning on ICOs – Token Sales – But Gives Green Light – September 24, 2017
- From the Creator of ICOs – J.R. Willett Designs Uptoken – To Accelerate Expansion Of Global Crypto ATM Network – September 23, 2017
- Art Provenance Platform ARTEX Launching Token Sale – September 23, 2017
- Students Train for Blockchain Jobs at Coding and Cryptocurrencies Summer Course in Greece – September 23, 2017
- Central Banks are Trialling Blockchain, Cambridge Study Shows – September 23, 2017
- Blockchain Conquering Esports Industry – September 22, 2017
View All Articles