Anton Agranovsky joined Advisory Board of Play2Live, which is an international videogames streaming platform providing new kind of solution for gamers, fans and organizers of cybersport events and tournaments.
In 2008, Anton Agranosky founded Destiny Development, one of the very first Russian online gaming developers, and chaired the company until 2017. Expertise and knowledge of Anton and his investment company, Agranovsky IT, will support Play2Live in gaining solid competitive advantages over its peers in negotiating with gaming community, producers of eSports content and cybersports broadcasting companies.
Anton Agranovsky said:
“Cybersports are one of the most promising and actively developing segments, laying in between gaming and IT sectors, which is expected to reach $2bn in annual revenues by year 2020. Russian players are among the world’s leading cyber sportsmen, and domestic producers compete equally with international majors in the sector, and even occupy top positions in some niche areas”.
“What comes as a crucial business element for any technology-related business is its management team that should be capable of instant development and ready to act accordingly, and I take it as critical criteria for my personal investment decisions. In Play2Live case, the company’s management brings together a very strong set of professionals with exceptional track record in Russian and international corporations, including Wargaming, Rovio, Mail.Ru and Syncopate. Play2Live CEO Alexey Burdyko was running one of the leading players in streaming market of Russia and CIS, Game Show Media. This confirms that the project has solid grounds and magnificent prospects”.
Agranovsky IT is an investment company focused on investments in technological and internet companies on seed and pre-seed stages. The company’s portfolio includes The Moscow City and House Mall realtors, HelpIM business services integrator, producer of interactive advertising 5Visions, SMS-notification service SMX Communications, and Plastic Media payments acquiring company.
Agranovsky IT was founded in 2017.The company’s head office is located in Moscow.Play2Live system includes several layers of interaction and provides spectators of streaming channels with extra ways to communicate with their favorite players as well as take part in community management and decision-making.
The project is built on a self-developed decentralized Blockchain based system Level Up Chain. Play2Live utilizes its internal LUC tokens which allow all participants to earn fairly from their activity, e.g. personal streaming channels, watching of ads and commercials, or peer-to-peer CDN translations.
Aside from Anton Agranovsky, Play2Live Advisory Board includes several international members with comprehensive experience and expertise in spheres of videogames, streaming, international marketing, Blockchain and crypto currencies. Namely, the Board was strengthen by Can Yang, formerly CEO of Azubu.tv, Gaimz Founder Aladin Ben and one of the most praised Blockchain activists and promoters Richard Kastelein.
Play2Live will hold and international public crowd sale of tokens (ICO) on December 4-10, 2017, and a limited pre-sale from November 20 till 26, 2017.
- University of Nicosia is the First University in the World to Publish Diplomas of All Graduating Students on the Blockchain – November 3, 2017
- After raising $12M from top VCs and investors, Colu announces crowdsale for its Colu Local Network token – November 3, 2017
- Simple Token Announces First Four Member Companies – To Launch Branded Tokens on Project’s Ecosystem – November 3, 2017
- CyberMiles Raises Millions in Pre-ICO Private Stage Investment Opportunity – November 3, 2017
- Energi Mine appointed to develop the world’s first cryptocurrency payment system for Electric Vehicle (EV) charging points – November 3, 2017
- Anton Agranovsky joins Advisory Board of international videogames streaming platform Play2Live – November 3, 2017
- Ex-Credit Suisse Chief Digital Officer Launches Experiential Investment Platform TEND – November 3, 2017
- WishFinance Announces Global Expansion – November 3, 2017
- Game Protocol Creates Ideal Platform for Independent Developers – November 3, 2017
- London start-up Cygnetise raise £1m seed funding to roll out UK corporate blockchain application – November 3, 2017
- VERSES teams with COMSA to Enable vCommerce and Usher in a New Virtual Economy – November 3, 2017
- Rivetz to provide Ammbr network with device-to-blockchain authentication – November 3, 2017
- REALISTO Announces ICO to Launch Global Crowdfunded Real Estate Investment Marketplace – November 3, 2017
- ConsenSys Ad Tech Announces Collaboration with Indorse to Ensure Authenticity on Professional Networks – November 3, 2017
- Crypto.Tickets and Exscudo Cut Deal – Ticketing 2.0 – November 3, 2017
- Oracles Network Announces Cross-Chain Bridge Technology – November 3, 2017
- Korea’s Online Banking Security Get’s a Blockchain Powered Upgrade – November 3, 2017
- Simple Token Announces Advisory Board, Token Sale Milestones – November 3, 2017
- Energi Mine Launches Blockchain-Based Platform to Reward Energy Conservation with Cryptocurrency – November 3, 2017
- DMarket Launches Product Alpha/DEMO – Extends Token Presale – November 3, 2017
- AdHive, a mass-scale native video advertising platform announcing ICO – November 3, 2017
- Play4privacy: Playing On The Blockchain To Raise Money For Privacy – November 3, 2017
- Kochava Introduces Blockchain-Based Digital Advertising Platform – November 3, 2017
- Caviar Announces Real Estate and Crypto Backed Token, Crowdfunding Platform. Pre-Sale Begins November 28, 2017 – November 2, 2017
- FundRequest launches a Blockchain Incentive Platform for Open Source Projects – November 1, 2017
- TetzelCoin Launches SIN Token to Tokenize Forgiveness – November 1, 2017
- STK Global Payments Launches Pre-sale – November 1, 2017
- Play2Live – Decentralized Streaming Platform for Gamers and eSports Fans Announces Token Sale – November 1, 2017
- BookMaker.eu Becomes First Online Gaming Industry Site to Accept 60+ Cryptocurrencies – October 30, 2017
- Ammbr and Verif-y Cut Deal to Bring Self-Sovereign Digital Identity to Emerging Markets – October 29, 2017
- Telegraf Money ICO – The First Interactive Auction ICO – October 28, 2017
- Cashaa Partners with Airbitz for Secure and Speedy Global Payments – October 28, 2017
- Russian Vnesheconombank And UETP Trading Platform Signed An Agreement On Development Of Europe’s First Blockchain Based Project In E-procurement – October 28, 2017
- Storj Labs Announces STORJ Tokens Now Listed on Poloniex Exchange for Trading – October 28, 2017
- Healthbase – The Launch Of A New Blockchain Project Promising To Advance Health Research – October 28, 2017
- Seeds Token Sale Lets You Ask the Blockchain for Help – October 28, 2017
- Templum Raises $2.7 Million to Launch Platform for Regulatory Compliant ICOs as Securities – October 28, 2017
- Crypto Derivatives Exchange WandX to Launch Token Sale – October 28, 2017
- LiveTree Announces Token Sale for Community-Powered Film, TV and Content Network based on Blockchain Technology – October 28, 2017
- MailTime Hits 5M Downloads, Launches MDT Token to Reward Users for Sharing Data – October 28, 2017
- Enigma and KyberNetwork Partner To Expand Blockchain & Crypto-Asset Adoption – October 28, 2017
- PUBLIQ Reveals How Blockchain and AI Can Fix the Issue of Fake News – October 28, 2017
- Bancor Welcomes Second Smart Token – STORM tokens join network for autonomously convertible cryptocurrencies – October 28, 2017
- Etherisc Launches Blockchain-powered Flight Delay Insurance For Devcon 3 In Mexico – October 28, 2017
- Decentralized Bank-as-a-Service Enterprise, BANKEX, Announces Balanc3 as Advisor – October 28, 2017
- Russian Bank to Offer Cryptocurrency Exchange to Fiat for Russians – October 28, 2017
- KyberNetwork and WAX Announce Partnership – October 28, 2017
- TaaS Fund Backs Up Neuromation, The Universal Marketplace Of Neural Network Development – October 27, 2017
- Singapore Retail Group iFashion Closes MegaX Token Presale – Raises over USD $2M – October 27, 2017
- Bloq Announces Metronome: World’s First Cross-Blockchain Cryptocurrency – October 24, 2017
View All Articles