Brought to you by INGOT Coin.
It is no secret that everybody wants to make their own ICOs, raise funds and provide better and more efficient services. With the revolution of Blockchain it seems that we are headed towards a better, more complete and innovative future. Companies across all industries are pushing hard to be the “early bird that eats the worm” and achieving their legacy and create history.
So why have we not yet gained the momentum we are all waiting for? Don’t you feel like we were supposed to move even faster with all this fund raising and innovative implementations? Can we truly compare this to the revolution of the internet? Masterminds are coming together, creating new projects and ways to adventure into the world of Blockchain, Cryptocurrencies & Smart Contracts, so the real question is, how do we gain the true momentum of this technology and use it to better our lives and our future.
Same Technology; Different Race
“The best way to predict your future is to create it.” Abraham Lincoln
The truth is, as humans we compete to always finish first and eventually find out that all the other participants are in a totally different race. It starts with innovation and the intention to improve the industry but surely turns to a competition on who finishes the fastest, and makes the biggest buzz. What if we told you we can change that?
What if it were possible to work together, hand in hand while sharing resources and knowledge? There are a few reasons why people are unable to partner up and work together:
- Ego. People think it’s a weakness to cooperate or even think they are too good and can accomplish everything by themselves.
- Fear. Market participants are scared of companies and other ICOs they do not know a lot about. There is always the assumption that any ICO could be a scam and would affect you negatively.
- Competition, in which everyone solely focuses on themselves and any ICO trying to find an ally, believes there are many others that are doing better and can land better partnerships.
INGOT Coin & Trade.io Assemble the A Team
“C vs C — I believe in Collaboration, I don’t believe in Competition. Let’s collaborate” Iman Mutlaq, INGOT Coin Founder.
Iman Mutlaq Founder of INGOT Coin & Jim Preissler, CEO of Trade.io formed a partnership and plan to establish a new collaboration of a diverse set of innovative companies and market leading entrepreneurs that consists of many reputable organizations including successful and promising upcoming ICOs, experienced advisers, proven visionaries, well-accredited universities and other organizations.
It is good to compete as long as there is efficiency in the competition. Competition becomes harmful when companies are no longer focused on the main goal; how can we improve our services while using Blockchain and other technological advancement to further enhance the services provided to the people?
Both Iman and Jim have a great deal of experience in the financial sector. They both share a common goal; to collaborate and innovate together to pioneer the industry just like they have done in their careers. It doesn’t stop there; both Iman and Jim are already finalizing agreements with multiple organizations to join this alliance and unite to create an never-ending Legacy.
What to Expect Next?
“Alone you might do great, alone I might do great; but together we can make history” Jim Preissler, CEO of Trade.io
Both companies have very strong teams backing them up, not to mention great Advisers, the following does not even cover half of their respective teams;
- Saad Mohib: ICO Adviser & Co-Founder HalalChain
- CHIEN LEE: Board Member
- DAMIAN MCDOWELL: Board Member
- CHARLES VOLTRON: Chief Technology Officer
- Sydney Ifergan: ICO Marketing Adviser
- Victor Chow: ICO Business Adviser
- Bogdan Fiedur: ICO Tech Adviser
- John Van der Vos: ICO Adviser
- Darrell Emmanuel: Investment Adviser
- Will Corkin: Director of Consulting & Strategy
- George Mentz: ICO Legal Adviser
- Pranav Bhatia: Blockchain R&D Adviser
- Naviin Kapoor: Blockchain ICO Adviser
- Warren Whitlock: PR & Marketing Adviser
Both Iman and Jim will be meeting in Cyprus on the 15th of May to discuss strategy and new potential partners and the roles in which they can contribute to one another. They already have universities, ICOs and visionaries who share the same vision approaching the group with desire to join.
“ We are expecting this week to be full of surprises and new recruitment to the group. We have almost finalized with H.E Shaikh Ali Al Khalifa from Bahrain as well as multiple organization that I can not mention, just yet.” Iman Mutlaq
Stay tuned to watch us make history!
INGOT Coin, our weekly sponsor, will make trading direct, cost efficient, less timely and more available round the clock by discarding the issues brought by third party intermediaries and banks such as high fees, unavailability, and time consumption. Join the INGOT Coin Evolution.