BookMaker.eu is now the first and only website in the online gaming industry to accept more than 60 cryptocurrencies for deposit and withdrawal methods, the company announced Monday.
“We always have a close eye on the advancements of Blockchain technology, and the growth of that financial sector is constantly intriguing,” said BookMaker.eu spokesman, Scott Cooley. “Our clients have enjoyed the benefits of depositing and withdrawing using Bitcoin for years, and now they’ll have a wealth of cryptocurrency options at their disposal.”
BookMaker offers cryptocurrency as an easier, cheaper, safer and more reliable option for deposits and withdrawals. More than 90 percent of the website’s customers use Bitcoin to fund their accounts, and because of that processing has never been more fluid.
Clients at BookMaker can withdraw funds for free using the cryptocurrency option. They are afforded one free payout per day, five free payouts per week and 25 free payouts per month.
“It’s a win-win for everyone involved,” Cooley said. “Using cryptocurrency to deposit and withdraw saves everyone time and money, and it is completely anonymous for the user.”
Due to the fact that a central authority or government does not control cryptocurrencies, the anonymity that comes with that freedom is attractive to the gaming community. Additionally, the transaction fees for cryptocurrecy wallets are nominal compared to what can be tacked on to a credit card transaction, and the process is almost instantaneous.
BookMaker.eu clients that have used Bitcoin for withdrawal in the past have experienced significant return on their initial deposits. The price of one Bitcoin has escalated from under $1,000 to more than $5,000 this year, and projections forecast the surpassing of market expectations for 2018.
Along with Bitcoin, the cryptocurrency list that BookMaker.eu now accepts includes Bitcoin Cash, Ether, Litecoin, Monero, Dash, FirstBlood, Aragon, Basic Attention Token, Bancor, Blackcoin, Bitchares, Civic, Clams, Decred, Digibyte, Dogecoin, Edgeless, EOS, Ether Classic, Factoids, FunFair, GameCredits, Gnosis, Golem, Matchpool, Komodo, LBRY Credits, Namecoin, NEM, Numeraire, Nxt, OmiseGo, Potcoin, Augur, Reddcoin, IExec, Salt, Saicoin, Status, Startcoin, SingularDTV, Swarm City, WeTrust, Vericoin, Vertcoin, Waves, Wings, Ripple, Zcash, 0x, Bitcoin Dark, DigixDao, district0x, Emercoin, Iconomi, lisk, Maidsafe, Omni, Nubits, Novacoin, Tenx, Peercoin, Qtum, StorjX, Steem, TokenCard, Tether, Voxels and Counter Party.
BookMaker Sportsbook is a market-setting company in terms of timeliness of odds and exotic or novelty proposition bets for all sports. It offers sports odds, casino, horse racing and poker.
BookMaker.eu is one of the most recognizable and trusted brands in the online gaming world. Established in 1985, BookMaker employs thousands of workers worldwide, and it has a clientele base that spans across all continents. BookMaker.eu has been featured in a variety of online and print publications including, The New York Times, CBS Sports, ESPN, Forbes, NBC Sports, SB Nation, NPR, USA Today and FOX Sports.
- BookMaker.eu Becomes First Online Gaming Industry Site to Accept 60+ Cryptocurrencies – October 30, 2017
- Ammbr and Verif-y Cut Deal to Bring Self-Sovereign Digital Identity to Emerging Markets – October 29, 2017
- Telegraf Money ICO – The First Interactive Auction ICO – October 28, 2017
- Cashaa Partners with Airbitz for Secure and Speedy Global Payments – October 28, 2017
- Russian Vnesheconombank And UETP Trading Platform Signed An Agreement On Development Of Europe’s First Blockchain Based Project In E-procurement – October 28, 2017
- Storj Labs Announces STORJ Tokens Now Listed on Poloniex Exchange for Trading – October 28, 2017
- Healthbase – The Launch Of A New Blockchain Project Promising To Advance Health Research – October 28, 2017
- Seeds Token Sale Lets You Ask the Blockchain for Help – October 28, 2017
- Templum Raises $2.7 Million to Launch Platform for Regulatory Compliant ICOs as Securities – October 28, 2017
- Crypto Derivatives Exchange WandX to Launch Token Sale – October 28, 2017
- LiveTree Announces Token Sale for Community-Powered Film, TV and Content Network based on Blockchain Technology – October 28, 2017
- MailTime Hits 5M Downloads, Launches MDT Token to Reward Users for Sharing Data – October 28, 2017
- Enigma and KyberNetwork Partner To Expand Blockchain & Crypto-Asset Adoption – October 28, 2017
- PUBLIQ Reveals How Blockchain and AI Can Fix the Issue of Fake News – October 28, 2017
- Bancor Welcomes Second Smart Token – STORM tokens join network for autonomously convertible cryptocurrencies – October 28, 2017
- Etherisc Launches Blockchain-powered Flight Delay Insurance For Devcon 3 In Mexico – October 28, 2017
- Decentralized Bank-as-a-Service Enterprise, BANKEX, Announces Balanc3 as Advisor – October 28, 2017
- Russian Bank to Offer Cryptocurrency Exchange to Fiat for Russians – October 28, 2017
- KyberNetwork and WAX Announce Partnership – October 28, 2017
- TaaS Fund Backs Up Neuromation, The Universal Marketplace Of Neural Network Development – October 27, 2017
- Singapore Retail Group iFashion Closes MegaX Token Presale – Raises over USD $2M – October 27, 2017
- Bloq Announces Metronome: World’s First Cross-Blockchain Cryptocurrency – October 24, 2017
- Charity Meet & Greet with Ronaldo Auctioned for Bitcoin – October 24, 2017
- Bitcoin Nonprofit BITGIVE Launches GiveTrack Beta at Money2020 – October 24, 2017
- Blockchain LegalTech startup Agrello partners with online-id verifier Veriff – October 24, 2017
- Under 1 in 10 Post-ICO Tokens are Actively Used – October 24, 2017
- Grid Foundation unveils an Enterprise ‘Cloud Operating System’ for All Blockchains – October 23, 2017
- Cashaa welcomes Central bankers, MIT scientists and Fortune Top 500 Leaders for its CAS token sale – October 23, 2017
- Sun Exchange Raises $1.6 Million Seed Investment to Catalyze Global Shift to Solar Power – October 22, 2017
- Brickblock And Nakamo.to Announce Partnership To Fuse Real-world Asset Trading With The Potential Of IOTA’s Tangle Network – October 22, 2017
- Wirex inks deal with SBI Holdings to establish Asia focussed joint venture – Japanese cryptocurrency payments card expected soon – October 22, 2017
- CrowdWiz successfully raises over $5 million in its pre sale to bring democracy to investing by cutting out the middleman – October 22, 2017
- Soma – launches ICO to tackle marketplace fraud and disrupt the $1.7 trillion global second-hand goods industry – October 22, 2017
- LiveEdu.tv Launches ICO and Announces Presale – October 22, 2017
- Yetta announces ICO of European Commission funded Blockchain Research and Development – October 22, 2017
- Pulsar Venture Capital Holds ICO to Raise Money Using Blockchain – October 19, 2017
- Dash Expands Reach In Asia Through Cooperation With Rising Fintech Company QUOINE – October 19, 2017
- Hacken and Neuromation Partnership Launched to Stomp out Blockchain Cybercrime – October 19, 2017
- Playkey Brings in $1 Million in Pre-Sale Campaign and Welcomes Dillon Seo as VR Advisor – October 19, 2017
- SolarChange Founders Introduce New Blockchain-Based Network for Global, Decentralized Energy Trading – October 19, 2017
- Kazakhstan’s Lendex.io plans ICO in early 2018 – October 19, 2017
- Swissborg – The Blockchain Era of Swiss Private Banking – Announced ICO – October 19, 2017
- Bank4YOU Group’s launches ICO end of October – Investors Call to Action – October 19, 2017
- Live Pre-sale of Trive: Fights Fake News Using Cryptocurrency and Crowdsourced Research – October 19, 2017
- A New Ozone Layer? Arcona Plans for Augmented Reality Layer to Cover Earth Surface in new AR project – October 19, 2017
- Cofound.it Introduces Seed Program for Early Blockchain Startups – October 19, 2017
- LOOMIA Announces Collaboration With Storj Labs, Introduces Smart Fabrics and Consumer Data to Blockchain Technology – October 19, 2017
- DECENT Launches Beta Release of DECENT GO, The First Decentralized Marketplace for Digital Content – October 19, 2017
- Orebits Corporation, Inc. Announces Orebits Pool, LLC and Orebits.AU Eco-System – October 19, 2017
- Pareto – the Peer to Peer Financial Content Marketplace Announces Token Sale – October 19, 2017
View All Articles