CapLinked, an enterprise solution for secure enterprise sharing, has been named by CIOReview as one of the “20 Most Promising Collaboration Technology Solution Providers 2017.”
The recognition highlights CapLinked’s advanced VDR-based API solution and Blockchain distributed storage, employed by organizations sharing sensitive or confidential information with outside parties. Editors involved in selecting this year’s winners touted CapLinked’s early-stage private client encryption key for each file and coming Blockchain-enabled mobile application.
The API allows organizations to integrate modern security features from CapLinked Virtual Data Rooms (VDR) to their existing applications and storage platforms. Two upcoming feature updates will add advanced security features with minimal impact to system performance.
Christopher Grey, CapLinked COO and Co-Founder, says:
“We are thrilled to be recognized for our advanced technology platform, but our clients get the real value. Our unique API and Blockchain storage mechanism reduce threat of data breach and allow the pace of collaboration to be at a very high level. Currently, competitors on legacy platforms simply can’t match CapLinked’s speed and security, and certainly not with what we have coming up in the next few months.
Continuing Advancements in Security and Collaboration Technology
In an effort to protect against increasing threats to sensitive information, adding security protocols can often slow down the pace of collaboration. Contrary to this common belief, CapLinked continues to find innovative ways to speed collaboration while adding even more security features.
The CapLinked API allows its clients to seamlessly, and without plug-ins, incorporate advanced security features to their proprietary applications, CRM, and file storage. The list of features include end-to-end data encryption, file and folder permission, water-marking, file archival, activity tracking, and even Digital Rights Management (DRM). Plug-ins degrade system performance and speed. However, CapLinked’s technology does not require plug-ins, allowing for much faster speeds during normal operation than legacy VDR solution providers, especially when the process adds advanced security features.
CapLinked has two new features that extend security for CapLinked VDR clients—both of which are in early development stage. The new features will bring added levels of security to sensitive information, from the most basic level of file storage to the higher level of system notification. The first feature will extend the original platform to offer security compliance with a private client encryption key for each VDR file. The second feature is a new mobile application that implements Blockchain technology.
“Several years ago, we made it a mission to prioritize security and speed on the CapLinked platform to serve businesses who need a private place to collaborate,” Grey reflects. “We are very proud and excited that we have been able to deliver on this mission as we continue to advance the standard of digital collaboration.”
In their report, CIOReview writes that companies need to enhance productivity with embedded collaborative technologies that “turn knowledge into action.” Noting “there is no lack of collaboration technologies in the marketplace,” CIOReview selected “the best vendors that offer the most promising solutions … [and] go the extra mile”.
Read more on why CIOReview thinks CapLinked is one of the most promising collaboration technologies through their website.
- American Express Cuts Deal with Ripplenet – Giving Visibility and Speed to Global Commercial Payments – November 16, 2017
- CapLinked Named One of 20 Most Promising Collaboration Technology Providers By CIO – November 16, 2017
- Global Blockchain Technologies Corp. Announces $20M Fund to Invest in Steem SMTs – November 16, 2017
- Augmate Announces First IoT Device Management Platform Using Distributed Ledgers – November 16, 2017
- BitDegree Teams up with Zcoin to Develop Cryptography Course – November 16, 2017
- With Backing from the Biggest Poker Names, CoinPoker Launches Pre-ICO – November 15, 2017
- Jeff Garzik – Metronome GitHub is now public – November 14, 2017
- Livestreaming Pioneer YouNow Doubles Down on Decentralization with Storj Labs Partnership – November 14, 2017
- OriginTrail – Winner of Walmart 2017 Food Safety Innovation Award Announces Presale – November 14, 2017
- Revain Announces Release Of The First Test Version Of The Platform – November 13, 2017
- PikcioChain Receives Huge Pre-ICO Boost by Winning a Place on BNP Paribas’ Fintech Accelerator – November 13, 2017
- Fluree PBC Launches FlureeDB — Scalable, Blockchain Cloud Database – November 13, 2017
- CoinTracking – The Personal Portfolio Monitoring Tool and Tax Tracker for Digital Currencies – November 13, 2017
- OTC Exchange Network Announces that DMALINK has Joined their Early Adopter Program OTC Exchange Network Announces that DMALINK has Joined their Early Adopter Program – November 13, 2017
- Leondrino Exchange, Issuer of Digital Branded Currencies, Announces Its Own Digital Currency XLEOLeondrino Exchange, Issuer of Digital Branded Currencies, Announces Its Own Digital Currency XLEO – November 13, 2017
- Blockchain Executive and Cryptocurrency Investor David Drake joins eSport and Gaming platform Play2Live Advisory Board – November 13, 2017
- UHUB.IO Seeks to Bring Their Decentralized E-commerce Platform to Life – November 13, 2017
- Eidoo Hits 100,000 Downloads As Cryptocurrency Customers Seek A Simpler Way To Store And Use Their Assets – November 13, 2017
- Ethereum Goes to Hollywood – Award-Winning Crypto Film Project Premieres in Hollywood – November 13, 2017
- Santa Claus Is Moving To Blockchain! Bye, Bye Chimney! – November 13, 2017
- Safinus Platform Wants to Unite Investors and Traders in One Place – November 13, 2017
- Exscudo Uses Multisignature Technology To Protect User Accounts – November 13, 2017
- Lykke To Support ERC20 Tokens In Latest Lykke Wallet Release – November 13, 2017
- Can Blockchain Revolutionise The Third Sector? Introducing The World’s First Recycling Intiative – November 13, 2017
- JBOX Announces Initial Coin Offering for Blockchain-Powered Decentralized Video Platform – November 13, 2017
- Perkins Coie Selected as a Founding Steward in Self-Sovereign Identity Network – November 13, 2017
- Waves Claims it Will Become the Fastest Blockchain Platform in the World – November 13, 2017
- Binary.com Announces ICO – November 13, 2017
- Finova Financial Announces The JOBS Crypto Offering (JCO): A Path To A Regulated Public Securities Offering for Non-Accredited Investors Using Cryptocurrency – November 13, 2017
- Dash Transactions Now 215 Times Cheaper Than Bitcoin After New Network Upgrade – November 13, 2017
- Tech Bureau’s mijin Opens Applications for Powerful New Enterprise Blockchain – November 13, 2017
- Human Discovery Platform Launches Token Sale to Build the Largest Storage of Human Behavior Powered by Blockchain – November 13, 2017
- CarFix Will Repair Your Vehicle For A Fraction Of The Price, With Help From The Ethereum Blockchain – November 13, 2017
- Neufund, Receives 10M Euro In Funding To Create ‘Equity Token’ – November 13, 2017
- Beenest Begins Decentralized Future For Short-term Housing Rentals – November 13, 2017
- CanYa Wants to Eliminate Crypto Volatility within Online Gig Economy Marketplace – November 13, 2017
- Allianz Pioneers Blockchain Prototype for the Captive Insurance Market – November 13, 2017
- Third Generation Cryptocurrency SkyCoin Aims to Shake up the Market – November 7, 2017
- DAO PlayMarket 2.0 – a New Era of Mobile Applications – November 7, 2017
- The International Scientific and Practical Association Jus Naturale – The first NGO with Blockchain-Based Membership – November 7, 2017
- Outlier Ventures Becomes Lead Investor In Botanic Technologies And Seed Token, To Decentralize Bot Creation And Deployment – November 7, 2017
- TOKIT, Ethereum Blockchain Application Launches – November 6, 2017
- Australian Blockchain Startup HCash Raises $53M in ICO – November 6, 2017
- Publicly Listed Companies on Major Capital Markets to Raise Funds via ICOs? Yes, Says Pegasus Fintech – November 6, 2017
- Quantstamp Announces Partnership with Experty for Smart Contract Auditing Consultations – November 6, 2017
- Internxt Challenges Storj on Blockchain Storage Front – November 6, 2017
- ShoCard Announces Bob Tinker as Board Member – November 6, 2017
- Streamr Announces DATA Tokens Listed on Bitfinex, the Leading Global Exchange – November 6, 2017
- UltraPlay introduces eGold, the ultimate eSports betting cryptocurrency – November 6, 2017
- mytime Announces Token Sale – Cryptocurrency Which You Earn For Your Spent Time – November 6, 2017
View All Articles