BookMaker.eu is now the first and only website in the online gaming industry to accept more than 60 cryptocurrencies for deposit and withdrawal methods, the company announced Monday.
“We always have a close eye on the advancements of Blockchain technology, and the growth of that financial sector is constantly intriguing,” said BookMaker.eu spokesman, Scott Cooley. “Our clients have enjoyed the benefits of depositing and withdrawing using Bitcoin for years, and now they’ll have a wealth of cryptocurrency options at their disposal.”
BookMaker offers cryptocurrency as an easier, cheaper, safer and more reliable option for deposits and withdrawals. More than 90 percent of the website’s customers use Bitcoin to fund their accounts, and because of that processing has never been more fluid.
Clients at BookMaker can withdraw funds for free using the cryptocurrency option. They are afforded one free payout per day, five free payouts per week and 25 free payouts per month.
“It’s a win-win for everyone involved,” Cooley said. “Using cryptocurrency to deposit and withdraw saves everyone time and money, and it is completely anonymous for the user.”
Due to the fact that a central authority or government does not control cryptocurrencies, the anonymity that comes with that freedom is attractive to the gaming community. Additionally, the transaction fees for cryptocurrecy wallets are nominal compared to what can be tacked on to a credit card transaction, and the process is almost instantaneous.
BookMaker.eu clients that have used Bitcoin for withdrawal in the past have experienced significant return on their initial deposits. The price of one Bitcoin has escalated from under $1,000 to more than $5,000 this year, and projections forecast the surpassing of market expectations for 2018.
Along with Bitcoin, the cryptocurrency list that BookMaker.eu now accepts includes Bitcoin Cash, Ether, Litecoin, Monero, Dash, FirstBlood, Aragon, Basic Attention Token, Bancor, Blackcoin, Bitchares, Civic, Clams, Decred, Digibyte, Dogecoin, Edgeless, EOS, Ether Classic, Factoids, FunFair, GameCredits, Gnosis, Golem, Matchpool, Komodo, LBRY Credits, Namecoin, NEM, Numeraire, Nxt, OmiseGo, Potcoin, Augur, Reddcoin, IExec, Salt, Saicoin, Status, Startcoin, SingularDTV, Swarm City, WeTrust, Vericoin, Vertcoin, Waves, Wings, Ripple, Zcash, 0x, Bitcoin Dark, DigixDao, district0x, Emercoin, Iconomi, lisk, Maidsafe, Omni, Nubits, Novacoin, Tenx, Peercoin, Qtum, StorjX, Steem, TokenCard, Tether, Voxels and Counter Party.
BookMaker Sportsbook is a market-setting company in terms of timeliness of odds and exotic or novelty proposition bets for all sports. It offers sports odds, casino, horse racing and poker.
BookMaker.eu is one of the most recognizable and trusted brands in the online gaming world. Established in 1985, BookMaker employs thousands of workers worldwide, and it has a clientele base that spans across all continents. BookMaker.eu has been featured in a variety of online and print publications including, The New York Times, CBS Sports, ESPN, Forbes, NBC Sports, SB Nation, NPR, USA Today and FOX Sports.
- UC Berkeley Opens New Blockchain Lab – Steve Chen Appointed to Co-Lead Newly Formed Berkeley Blockchain Lab – December 10, 2017
- Peter Vessenes Announces Deluge Network To Support a Safe and Direct Way to Contribute Bitcoin Directly to ICOs – December 5, 2017
- EXMO Launches Token Sale with Blockstarter’s ICO Solution – December 5, 2017
- AdHive, A Blockchain-Based Native Advertising Platform, Engages with WINGS DAO Platform – December 5, 2017
- Perkins Coie Adds SEC Attorney in San Francisco with Fintech and Blockchain Experience – December 5, 2017
- Cryptocurrency Monero Announces Breakthrough Online Shopping Initiative Featuring Top Global Artists’ Music and Merchandise – December 5, 2017
- Bitcoin for a ‘bit’ of Caribbean paradise – December 5, 2017
- With the Launch of SunCoin, Solar Bankers Takes On the World’s Energy Giants – December 4, 2017
- Blockchain News Is Merging With Token Report – November 30, 2017
- Mira launches Pre-ICO for Mira – an Easy and Convenient Way to Buy, Store and Send Cryptocurrency – November 23, 2017
- Dash and KuvaCash Partner to Fight Inflation in Zimbabwe with Cryptocurrency – November 22, 2017
- INS Ecosystem Partners with Ambrosus to Overhaul the Grocery Supply Chain – November 22, 2017
- Global Debt Registry Unveils Collateral Pledge Blockchain Proof of Concept – November 22, 2017
- Ripple Appoints Former New York State Superintendent of Financial Services Benjamin Lawsky to Its Board and Ron Will as CFO – November 22, 2017
- Advised by the Co-Founders of YouTube and Twitch, Theta Announces a Blockchain-based Video Delivery Network – November 22, 2017
- Modex adds top advisor from Google ahead of ICO – November 22, 2017
- Decentralized Ad Exchange AdEx Partners with INK to Handle the World’s First Blockchain-based Ad Auction – November 22, 2017
- Zilliqa Lowers Funding Cap Despite Heavy Demand from Investors – November 22, 2017
- Health Startup Etheal Combines Blockchain Technology with Micro-Incentives to Build a Peer-Reviewed Global List of Health Professionals – November 22, 2017
- Bitquence Rebrands as Ethos.io, Charting a Course to Unlock Crypto and the Future of Investment for the Masses – November 22, 2017
- Eidoo Introduces User Friendly ICO Engine – Allowing Crypto Startups To Launch And Manage Their Own ICOs For Fundraising On The Blockchain – November 22, 2017
- Simdaq Launches Social Platform for Democratisation and Development of Cryptocurrency Trading – November 22, 2017
- Gameflip Shatters FLIP Pre-Sale Goals, Sets Sights on December 4, 2017 ICO – November 22, 2017
- Golden Alliance Gold Mining Launches Token Sale – November 22, 2017
- Genaro and Storj Labs Announce Collaboration and Product Integration – November 22, 2017
- Metal (MTL) Now Available on the Chinese Cryptocurrency Exchange – November 22, 2017
- Mark.space & Jaguar Land Rover Announce Cooperation – November 22, 2017
- Exscudo – EON Testnet Was Successfully Updated – November 22, 2017
- Valorem Foundation Launches All-new Cryptocurrency Platform – November 22, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games – November 22, 2017
- Brave expands Basic Attention Token platform to YouTube – November 22, 2017
- Narrative Launches Blockchain Based Social Network That Puts Revenue In Your Pocket, Not Mark Zuckerberg’s – November 22, 2017
- Gladius Uses Blockchain and Spare Bandwidth to Revolutionize Cyber Security – November 22, 2017
- Indorse Announces Partnership with App Store Cryptocurrency, AppCoins, ahead of MVP Launch – November 22, 2017
- Secutix And The Paléo Festival Nyon Announce The Success Of Their Blockchain Pilot Project – November 22, 2017
- ING launches major addition to blockchain technology: Zero-Knowledge Range Proof solution – November 22, 2017
- Cofound.it Announces Teams Participating in Upcoming Live Crowdsale Event – November 22, 2017
- PUBLIQ goes public: The blockchain and AI company that fights fake news announces the start of its Initial Token Offering – November 22, 2017
- Blockchain for Business SophiaTX Reveals New Details of Platform; Confirms Date for Token Generation Event – November 22, 2017
- BCShop.io Launches Partner Program – November 22, 2017
- World’s First Social Entrepreneurship Platform Moms Avenue Challenges Etsy by Gearing Up With Blockchain – November 21, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games – November 20, 2017
- Pundi X integrates NEM blockchain to Bring Cryptocurrency Payments Into Retail Stores – November 20, 2017
- Fujitsu Develops Security Technology to Safely Connect Blockchains – November 20, 2017
- Jibrel Network Announces a Highly Successful Pre-sale Round – November 20, 2017
- KRAFTWERK on Blockchain – November 20, 2017
- MintHealth: Empowering Patients to Take Control of their Health and Data via Blockchain Technology – November 20, 2017
- IBM Completes PoC Of Blockchain-based Shared KYC With Deutsche Bank, HSBC, MUFG And Cargill, IBM Treasuries – November 20, 2017
- LetsEnhance.io to process images on Neuromation Platform – November 20, 2017
- Blockchain And AI Researchers Propose A New Model To Return The Control Over Human Life Data To The Patients And Accelerate Biomedical Research – November 20, 2017
View All Articles