The Golden Alliance Group has announced a Golden Alliance Coin Token Sale with a view to raising $50 million to invest into mining projects the group is currently working on.
The ICO to be held from September 7 to October 6, 2017. The group is an international investment group of mining and consulting companies created in 2002 to make profit from implementation of gold and other mining investment projects and to increase investors’ income by raising the real value of assets and their liquidity.
The activities of the group include selecting and purchasing investment attractive facilities of subsoil use (enterprises, fields and promising deposits), implementing investment projects based thereon to establish efficient enterprises, managing these projects and raising funds for their implementation.
Since its establishment, Golden Alliance has gained considerable experience in managing mining projects, which have received investments for exploration, evaluation and development of solid mineral fields, primarily gold, as well as for development and adoption of innovative technologies in mining and processing industries. All their projects are implemented by the expert team with more than 30 years of experience in mining industry.
The group has elaborated a model of future profit distribution for token holders using a token repurchasing mechanism. Tokens will be issued as debt obligations. As a limited partner, the Golden Alliance Coin will get a share in the group and undertake to use it for repurchasing tokens (100%) at the market price with net profit made from development of fields and mining of gold, silver and other metals.
“Repurchasing of tokens seems to be rather attractive for investors due to their liquidity and volatility,” stated a member of the team.
Using gold, silver and other metal reserves at its own fields, which are confirmed by international companies, the coin guarantees investments within the ICO by its gold reserves. Investors will be able to make additional significant profit from the company’s investments in exploration, verification and extraction in the existing fields and at new mines the company plans to explore.
For the first time, the Golden Alliance Coin plans to issue not only its own electronic cryptocurrency but also its standard as golden coins and gold bars of various value.
These golden coins will have their own quotations and their value will depend not only on the value of gold they will be made from but also on the value of Golden Alliance tokens (GDA) at the cryptocurrency exchange. Thus, the value of Golden Alliance tokens (GDA) will be lower than the value of its golden equivalent.
Besides, the company will be able to pay a part of dividents to the investors both transferring funds in cryptocurrency and, upon the wish of investors, in golden equivalent.
“We are sure that we offer excellent investment opportunities to all who would like to diversify their profile with investments in mining projects, taking into account that, according to Metals Focus analysts, this year, the gold price will show an upward trend, which will improve income of gold mining companies in various countries of the world,” noted Oleg Pavlyuk, Director for Corporate Development and Legal Affairs.
For more information visit their website here.
- UC Berkeley Opens New Blockchain Lab – Steve Chen Appointed to Co-Lead Newly Formed Berkeley Blockchain Lab – December 10, 2017
- Peter Vessenes Announces Deluge Network To Support a Safe and Direct Way to Contribute Bitcoin Directly to ICOs – December 5, 2017
- EXMO Launches Token Sale with Blockstarter’s ICO Solution – December 5, 2017
- AdHive, A Blockchain-Based Native Advertising Platform, Engages with WINGS DAO Platform – December 5, 2017
- Perkins Coie Adds SEC Attorney in San Francisco with Fintech and Blockchain Experience – December 5, 2017
- Cryptocurrency Monero Announces Breakthrough Online Shopping Initiative Featuring Top Global Artists’ Music and Merchandise – December 5, 2017
- Bitcoin for a ‘bit’ of Caribbean paradise – December 5, 2017
- With the Launch of SunCoin, Solar Bankers Takes On the World’s Energy Giants – December 4, 2017
- Blockchain News Is Merging With Token Report – November 30, 2017
- Mira launches Pre-ICO for Mira – an Easy and Convenient Way to Buy, Store and Send Cryptocurrency – November 23, 2017
- Dash and KuvaCash Partner to Fight Inflation in Zimbabwe with Cryptocurrency – November 22, 2017
- INS Ecosystem Partners with Ambrosus to Overhaul the Grocery Supply Chain – November 22, 2017
- Global Debt Registry Unveils Collateral Pledge Blockchain Proof of Concept – November 22, 2017
- Ripple Appoints Former New York State Superintendent of Financial Services Benjamin Lawsky to Its Board and Ron Will as CFO – November 22, 2017
- Advised by the Co-Founders of YouTube and Twitch, Theta Announces a Blockchain-based Video Delivery Network – November 22, 2017
- Modex adds top advisor from Google ahead of ICO – November 22, 2017
- Decentralized Ad Exchange AdEx Partners with INK to Handle the World’s First Blockchain-based Ad Auction – November 22, 2017
- Zilliqa Lowers Funding Cap Despite Heavy Demand from Investors – November 22, 2017
- Health Startup Etheal Combines Blockchain Technology with Micro-Incentives to Build a Peer-Reviewed Global List of Health Professionals – November 22, 2017
- Bitquence Rebrands as Ethos.io, Charting a Course to Unlock Crypto and the Future of Investment for the Masses – November 22, 2017
- Eidoo Introduces User Friendly ICO Engine – Allowing Crypto Startups To Launch And Manage Their Own ICOs For Fundraising On The Blockchain – November 22, 2017
- Simdaq Launches Social Platform for Democratisation and Development of Cryptocurrency Trading – November 22, 2017
- Gameflip Shatters FLIP Pre-Sale Goals, Sets Sights on December 4, 2017 ICO – November 22, 2017
- Golden Alliance Gold Mining Launches Token Sale – November 22, 2017
- Genaro and Storj Labs Announce Collaboration and Product Integration – November 22, 2017
- Metal (MTL) Now Available on the Chinese Cryptocurrency Exchange – November 22, 2017
- Mark.space & Jaguar Land Rover Announce Cooperation – November 22, 2017
- Exscudo – EON Testnet Was Successfully Updated – November 22, 2017
- Valorem Foundation Launches All-new Cryptocurrency Platform – November 22, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games – November 22, 2017
- Brave expands Basic Attention Token platform to YouTube – November 22, 2017
- Narrative Launches Blockchain Based Social Network That Puts Revenue In Your Pocket, Not Mark Zuckerberg’s – November 22, 2017
- Gladius Uses Blockchain and Spare Bandwidth to Revolutionize Cyber Security – November 22, 2017
- Indorse Announces Partnership with App Store Cryptocurrency, AppCoins, ahead of MVP Launch – November 22, 2017
- Secutix And The Paléo Festival Nyon Announce The Success Of Their Blockchain Pilot Project – November 22, 2017
- ING launches major addition to blockchain technology: Zero-Knowledge Range Proof solution – November 22, 2017
- Cofound.it Announces Teams Participating in Upcoming Live Crowdsale Event – November 22, 2017
- PUBLIQ goes public: The blockchain and AI company that fights fake news announces the start of its Initial Token Offering – November 22, 2017
- Blockchain for Business SophiaTX Reveals New Details of Platform; Confirms Date for Token Generation Event – November 22, 2017
- BCShop.io Launches Partner Program – November 22, 2017
- World’s First Social Entrepreneurship Platform Moms Avenue Challenges Etsy by Gearing Up With Blockchain – November 21, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games – November 20, 2017
- Pundi X integrates NEM blockchain to Bring Cryptocurrency Payments Into Retail Stores – November 20, 2017
- Fujitsu Develops Security Technology to Safely Connect Blockchains – November 20, 2017
- Jibrel Network Announces a Highly Successful Pre-sale Round – November 20, 2017
- KRAFTWERK on Blockchain – November 20, 2017
- MintHealth: Empowering Patients to Take Control of their Health and Data via Blockchain Technology – November 20, 2017
- IBM Completes PoC Of Blockchain-based Shared KYC With Deutsche Bank, HSBC, MUFG And Cargill, IBM Treasuries – November 20, 2017
- LetsEnhance.io to process images on Neuromation Platform – November 20, 2017
- Blockchain And AI Researchers Propose A New Model To Return The Control Over Human Life Data To The Patients And Accelerate Biomedical Research – November 20, 2017
View All Articles