Paris-based Chainieum, a specialist in raising funds through initial coin offerings (ICOs), has announced a new ICO for Hush, a mobile banking application, in a statement released earlier this month. The Hush mobile app was the idea of company CEO Eric Charpentier, who previously founded neobank Morning in France, Chaineum said in its statement. Hush is a banking app that allows people to manage both fiat currencies and cryptocurrencies. Pending regulatory approval from the European Payment Institution, Luxembourg-based Hush plans to offer services such as premium payment cards, cryptocurrency wallets, and a real-time exchange app.
“The growing use of cryptocurrencies and the accompanying increase in ICOs create exciting opportunities to transform the banking experience by leveraging the collective power of community members to both innovate and at the same time guarantee sustainable economic independence,” said Charpentier, in a statement. “Our vision is to forge an active community with a two-fold objective: provide people who are comfortable with cryptocurrencies with a stable, regulated environment to develop everyday use of euro-denominated cryptocurrency; [and] create opportunities for people who are new to cybercurrencies to discover their potential while taking advantage of a mobile service that includes innovative currency exchange services.”
Chaineum stated, in its announcement, that the ICO is fully compliant with all relevant regulations and is designed to guarantee a stable bank capital management strategy for its customers while ensuring the financial independence of the company.
Founded by Laurent Leloup, an expert in blockchain and corporate finance, Chaineum refers to itself as the first French “ICO boutique”, providing a range of end-to-end services to companies and international startups seeking to leverage this new funding mechanism to finance their development. Chaineum is based in Paris and Besançon, where Laurent Leloup is developing the “Blockchain Valley” project.
More information on the ICO presale, which commenced on Jan. 22, can be found on: https://www.hush.lu/en/
- “ICO boutique” Chaineum Launches a Hush Alternative to Banking – January 30, 2018
- Dash Digital Currency now Offered on Mercury Exchange – January 25, 2018
- Bloomio Launches Token-based Crowdfunding Platform With Ambitions to Redesign VC – January 24, 2018
- Simple Token Lists on Singapore, Hong Kong Exchanges and Doubles User Base – January 23, 2018
- Ambrosus Taps Wattenhofer to Develop Project – January 19, 2018
- Mark Cuban-Backed Current Media to Launch ICO – January 17, 2018
- Saifu Taps Thales for Crypto Banking Security – January 12, 2018
- Coinsilium Ups Its Stake in Indorse’s Decentralized Social Network – January 10, 2018
- Jibrel ICO Announces $30M Raise – January 9, 2018
- IOTA Announces Smart City Partnership – January 7, 2018
- Taylor Crypto Trading Bot Announces ICO – January 4, 2018
- Ripio Credit Network Partners With OKLink in Payments Tie-Up – January 4, 2018
View All Articles