Ties.Network has announced the first round of Token Generation Event (TGE), commencing September 21, 2017, to October 12, 2017. The total emission will be 200 million TIE tokens with free-float TGE supply of 140 million TIE tokens. The TGE cap will be US $33,600,000. Accepted currencies are Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH).
Ties.Network CEO Alexander Neymark said:
“Ties.Network’s most distinguished trait is trustworthiness, which is delivered with transparency, security, and professional conflict resolution. Based on these values, the platform operates with self-organization and motivation, which includes the application of “genuine” rating system, transparent fees structure, and employment of trained community moderators.”
Ties.Network is a secure business platform designed for crypto-community to safely conduct business and financial transactions, including striking deals, locating and hiring experts, and promoting projects. It provides a solution to today’s inefficient, high cost, and insecure business transactions. The platform is based on trust and innovation, which is supported by the Ethereum Blockchain technology, “genuine” review and rating system, and the world’s first secure, public, and decentralized NoSQL database Ties.DB.
Imagine you, as a user, have an idea to start a Blockchain project, but you cannot code and don’t know anything about country-by-country laws and regulations around crypto. Other users on Ties.Network would be able to help. If you need to find country-specific investors for a Blockchain project, but couldn’t find them on LinkedIn, this platform is ready to help. Moreover, with so many ICOs and TGEs around the world, how would you know for sure which ones are legitimate and which ones are scams?
At Ties.Network, users are able to find Blockchain experts, developers, and enthusiasts who are ready to accept cryptocurrencies. It also allows them to make well-informed evaluations based on the viability and trustworthiness of professional network since all transactions are recorded in the Blockchain.
Ties.Network’s “genuine” rating system is based on actual parties involved in a transaction, as only those who have conducted business with each other can leave reviews and ratings. The platform doesn’t charge users any commission, as its revenues originate from advertising, escrow fees and from fees for storing and retrieving contents.
As more Ethereum-based applications and Blockchain projects are emerging on the market, highly-adaptable and well-structured data storage solutions must be made available to the public. Ties.DB is significant to Ties.Network as the former provides a solid structure for the platform to grow exponentially without having to worry about limited storage and retrieving issues.
The public, decentralized NoSQL database – Ties.DB – allows unlimited data storage, advanced search, and content modification by securing interactions between the nodes. The use of smart contracts in executing payments and transactions exemplifies this feature.
Another advantage for using Ties.Network platform is knowing that human assistance is available when needed. Professionally-trained community moderators, who are paid with the revenues generated by the platform, are key individuals with multi-level authorities to mediate disputes, ban users with malicious intent, remove illegal projects, delete suspicious transactions, investigate suspicious nodes and users, arbitrate disputes, and further develop the software.
More information, white paper, and business overview are available at Ties.Network.
- Blockchain News Is Merging With Token Report – November 30, 2017
- Mira launches Pre-ICO for Mira – an Easy and Convenient Way to Buy, Store and Send Cryptocurrency – November 23, 2017
- Dash and KuvaCash Partner to Fight Inflation in Zimbabwe with Cryptocurrency – November 22, 2017
- INS Ecosystem Partners with Ambrosus to Overhaul the Grocery Supply Chain – November 22, 2017
- Global Debt Registry Unveils Collateral Pledge Blockchain Proof of Concept – November 22, 2017
- Ripple Appoints Former New York State Superintendent of Financial Services Benjamin Lawsky to Its Board and Ron Will as CFO – November 22, 2017
- Advised by the Co-Founders of YouTube and Twitch, Theta Announces a Blockchain-based Video Delivery Network – November 22, 2017
- Modex adds top advisor from Google ahead of ICO – November 22, 2017
- Decentralized Ad Exchange AdEx Partners with INK to Handle the World’s First Blockchain-based Ad Auction – November 22, 2017
- Zilliqa Lowers Funding Cap Despite Heavy Demand from Investors – November 22, 2017
- Health Startup Etheal Combines Blockchain Technology with Micro-Incentives to Build a Peer-Reviewed Global List of Health Professionals – November 22, 2017
- Bitquence Rebrands as Ethos.io, Charting a Course to Unlock Crypto and the Future of Investment for the Masses – November 22, 2017
- Eidoo Introduces User Friendly ICO Engine – Allowing Crypto Startups To Launch And Manage Their Own ICOs For Fundraising On The Blockchain – November 22, 2017
- Simdaq Launches Social Platform for Democratisation and Development of Cryptocurrency Trading – November 22, 2017
- Gameflip Shatters FLIP Pre-Sale Goals, Sets Sights on December 4, 2017 ICO – November 22, 2017
- Golden Alliance Gold Mining Launches Token Sale – November 22, 2017
- Genaro and Storj Labs Announce Collaboration and Product Integration – November 22, 2017
- Metal (MTL) Now Available on the Chinese Cryptocurrency Exchange – November 22, 2017
- Mark.space & Jaguar Land Rover Announce Cooperation – November 22, 2017
- Exscudo – EON Testnet Was Successfully Updated – November 22, 2017
- Valorem Foundation Launches All-new Cryptocurrency Platform – November 22, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games – November 22, 2017
- Brave expands Basic Attention Token platform to YouTube – November 22, 2017
- Narrative Launches Blockchain Based Social Network That Puts Revenue In Your Pocket, Not Mark Zuckerberg’s – November 22, 2017
- Gladius Uses Blockchain and Spare Bandwidth to Revolutionize Cyber Security – November 22, 2017
- Indorse Announces Partnership with App Store Cryptocurrency, AppCoins, ahead of MVP Launch – November 22, 2017
- Secutix And The Paléo Festival Nyon Announce The Success Of Their Blockchain Pilot Project – November 22, 2017
- ING launches major addition to blockchain technology: Zero-Knowledge Range Proof solution – November 22, 2017
- Cofound.it Announces Teams Participating in Upcoming Live Crowdsale Event – November 22, 2017
- PUBLIQ goes public: The blockchain and AI company that fights fake news announces the start of its Initial Token Offering – November 22, 2017
- Blockchain for Business SophiaTX Reveals New Details of Platform; Confirms Date for Token Generation Event – November 22, 2017
- BCShop.io Launches Partner Program – November 22, 2017
- World’s First Social Entrepreneurship Platform Moms Avenue Challenges Etsy by Gearing Up With Blockchain – November 21, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games – November 20, 2017
- Pundi X integrates NEM blockchain to Bring Cryptocurrency Payments Into Retail Stores – November 20, 2017
- Fujitsu Develops Security Technology to Safely Connect Blockchains – November 20, 2017
- Jibrel Network Announces a Highly Successful Pre-sale Round – November 20, 2017
- KRAFTWERK on Blockchain – November 20, 2017
- MintHealth: Empowering Patients to Take Control of their Health and Data via Blockchain Technology – November 20, 2017
- IBM Completes PoC Of Blockchain-based Shared KYC With Deutsche Bank, HSBC, MUFG And Cargill, IBM Treasuries – November 20, 2017
- LetsEnhance.io to process images on Neuromation Platform – November 20, 2017
- Blockchain And AI Researchers Propose A New Model To Return The Control Over Human Life Data To The Patients And Accelerate Biomedical Research – November 20, 2017
- Storiqa Makes Cryptocurrency Closer To The World – Usual E-shop With A Few Peculiarities For Unusual Currency – November 17, 2017
- American Express Cuts Deal with Ripplenet – Giving Visibility and Speed to Global Commercial Payments – November 16, 2017
- CapLinked Named One of 20 Most Promising Collaboration Technology Providers By CIO – November 16, 2017
- Global Blockchain Technologies Corp. Announces $20M Fund to Invest in Steem SMTs – November 16, 2017
- Augmate Announces First IoT Device Management Platform Using Distributed Ledgers – November 16, 2017
- BitDegree Teams up with Zcoin to Develop Cryptography Course – November 16, 2017
- With Backing from the Biggest Poker Names, CoinPoker Launches Pre-ICO – November 15, 2017
- Jeff Garzik – Metronome GitHub is now public – November 14, 2017
View All Articles