Lets share crazy tech stories! Join us Monday May 13th at Huckletree in London. These 5 minute talks will be loaded with technical details, cleverness and real world applications. This event wouldn’t be possible without Indeed Prime and Huckletree’s support of London’s developers, makers, and free thinking tech professionals.
Limited Supply of Free Tickets via the Discount Code: “CrazyHackers” for the ‘Get in The Door’ Ticket, but the ‘Walk Away with More’ Ticket comes with a limited edition Hacker Noon Tshirt.
Hacker Noon believes that tech infiltrates all aspects of our daily life and exists in everything we do… But what is the craziest tech story? Let’s find out at our first London event, featuring 5-minute talks loaded with awesomeness, cleverness and real-world craziness. Big thanks to our sponsors Indeed Prime (expanding access to tech talent) and Huckletree (workspace accelerator & community for the curious) for supporting London’s developers, makers and free-thinking tech professionals.
6:00–7:00 | Meet & Greet
7:00–8:15 | Crazy Storytelling Time. Intro & MC-ed by Hacker Noon COO Linh Dao Smooke.
8:15–9:00 | Happy Hour
#CrazyTechStories (5 minutes each) By Hacker Noon Contributors:
- “Don’t Do Releases on Friday” by Anton Mozgovoy, VP of Technology at Humaniq
- “Heisenbug” by Simon Woolf, Distributed Systems Engineer for Ably
- “Why We Keep a Backup for the Backup” by Priansh Shah, Aiko AI Co-Founder
- “Rebuilding What You’ve Already Made” by David Smooke, Hacker Noon Founder/CEO
- “How to Stay Calm and Smash Your Next Presentation” by Anthony Rose, Founder and CEO at SeedLegals
- “Title TBD” by Gajus Kuizinas, Software Architect and Startup Adviser
- Another Crazy Story” by Name to Be Announced 😉
- “Hacking the Art World” by Thomas Webb, Artist, Magician and Hacker (visit his webb.site)
Until next time, don’t take the realities of the world for granted.
P.P.S. Got an idea for an event? Start a community thread.