Exscudo, the financial ecosystem which unites cryptocurrency markets and traditional finance has recently signed an exclusive partnership agreement with Crypto.Tickets which is a project to establish a universal decentralized platform for selling tickets.
The Crypto.Tickets platform will be launched on EON Blockchain, developed by Exscudo team. The cooperation between Exscudo and Crypto.Tickets will forever change ticket sales for the mass event industry. It will establish new standards with highest levels of security.
The cryptographic ticket is a logical step in e-ticket industry securitization. Although recently paper tickets evolved into e-tickets, making them accessible on electronic devices, there were few gains in terms of security. On the contrary, it resulted in new problems, such as online ticket bots accounting for a significant part of primary market ticket purchases. Blockchain technology disposes of many problems of the ticket industry forever, making the relations of market participants simple and transparent. No more speculations on the secondary market, fraud, forgery or incomplete ticket realisation. No more scalpers and high price cap for entering the market for distributors. The Crypto.Tickets platform solves all these problems and ensures a mutually profitable interaction for all market players.
EON Blockchain provides a high level of security for the platform. It combines transparency of decentralized systems and bank secrecy features, enabling the division of rights between users and ticket systems and granting access rights according to their responsibilities. Anyone can watch accounts identificators and track any transaction with block explorer. However the content of transaction is protected with electronic signature. Therefore, you can easily determine that the ticket actually exists and find out the identificator of the person who purchased it but the details, such as purchase amount and so on, are kept private. And, where the swindlers do not see the purchase, they cannot intercept or fake it.
Fraud from the organizer’s side is also excluded. To guarantee full protection from fraud for the users there is a system of insurance deposits. Events organizers contact Crypto.Tickets via dedicated ticket systems. And such ticket system can only join Crypto.Tickets after providing an insurance deposit. This deposit is needed in case this system’s members start taking some actions against the common network. Ticket purchase is made by smart contract, which transfers buyers money to organizers’ account only after the system determines that the transaction is effective. If an organizer is new to the system or had some slip-ups in the past, then he or she will only get the money after the event. For old and confirmed organizers conditions may be more flexible. But even here there is no way to get 100% of the sold tickets’ money before the event.
Crypto.Tickets is a project creating a unique Blockchain ecosystem which will forever change ticket sales for the mass event industry. Its mission is to establish a new standard for the ticket industry – without speculations on the secondary market, fraud, forgery and incomplete ticket realisation. Blockchain technology disposes of these problems forever, making the relations of market participants simple and transparent. Crypto.Tickets ICO campaign starts on October, 5.
Exscudo is the nextgen financial ecosystem that unites the traditional financial system and the cryptocurrency market. The main goal of the project is to create a single gate to cryptocurrency market for everyday users, professional traders, investors and financial institutions. Exscudo’s ecosystem consists of a Stock exchange, a b2b cryptocurrency merchant, mobile wallets, trading terminals, bank cards and a protected messenger. The developers team consists of professionals who have many years of experience in the development of financial products and services. More information about the team can be found on the Exscudo website.
- University of Nicosia is the First University in the World to Publish Diplomas of All Graduating Students on the Blockchain – November 3, 2017
- After raising $12M from top VCs and investors, Colu announces crowdsale for its Colu Local Network token – November 3, 2017
- Simple Token Announces First Four Member Companies – To Launch Branded Tokens on Project’s Ecosystem – November 3, 2017
- CyberMiles Raises Millions in Pre-ICO Private Stage Investment Opportunity – November 3, 2017
- Energi Mine appointed to develop the world’s first cryptocurrency payment system for Electric Vehicle (EV) charging points – November 3, 2017
- Anton Agranovsky joins Advisory Board of international videogames streaming platform Play2Live – November 3, 2017
- Ex-Credit Suisse Chief Digital Officer Launches Experiential Investment Platform TEND – November 3, 2017
- WishFinance Announces Global Expansion – November 3, 2017
- Game Protocol Creates Ideal Platform for Independent Developers – November 3, 2017
- London start-up Cygnetise raise £1m seed funding to roll out UK corporate blockchain application – November 3, 2017
- VERSES teams with COMSA to Enable vCommerce and Usher in a New Virtual Economy – November 3, 2017
- Rivetz to provide Ammbr network with device-to-blockchain authentication – November 3, 2017
- REALISTO Announces ICO to Launch Global Crowdfunded Real Estate Investment Marketplace – November 3, 2017
- ConsenSys Ad Tech Announces Collaboration with Indorse to Ensure Authenticity on Professional Networks – November 3, 2017
- Crypto.Tickets and Exscudo Cut Deal – Ticketing 2.0 – November 3, 2017
- Oracles Network Announces Cross-Chain Bridge Technology – November 3, 2017
- Korea’s Online Banking Security Get’s a Blockchain Powered Upgrade – November 3, 2017
- Simple Token Announces Advisory Board, Token Sale Milestones – November 3, 2017
- Energi Mine Launches Blockchain-Based Platform to Reward Energy Conservation with Cryptocurrency – November 3, 2017
- DMarket Launches Product Alpha/DEMO – Extends Token Presale – November 3, 2017
- AdHive, a mass-scale native video advertising platform announcing ICO – November 3, 2017
- Play4privacy: Playing On The Blockchain To Raise Money For Privacy – November 3, 2017
- Kochava Introduces Blockchain-Based Digital Advertising Platform – November 3, 2017
- Caviar Announces Real Estate and Crypto Backed Token, Crowdfunding Platform. Pre-Sale Begins November 28, 2017 – November 2, 2017
- FundRequest launches a Blockchain Incentive Platform for Open Source Projects – November 1, 2017
- TetzelCoin Launches SIN Token to Tokenize Forgiveness – November 1, 2017
- STK Global Payments Launches Pre-sale – November 1, 2017
- Play2Live – Decentralized Streaming Platform for Gamers and eSports Fans Announces Token Sale – November 1, 2017
- BookMaker.eu Becomes First Online Gaming Industry Site to Accept 60+ Cryptocurrencies – October 30, 2017
- Ammbr and Verif-y Cut Deal to Bring Self-Sovereign Digital Identity to Emerging Markets – October 29, 2017
- Telegraf Money ICO – The First Interactive Auction ICO – October 28, 2017
- Cashaa Partners with Airbitz for Secure and Speedy Global Payments – October 28, 2017
- Russian Vnesheconombank And UETP Trading Platform Signed An Agreement On Development Of Europe’s First Blockchain Based Project In E-procurement – October 28, 2017
- Storj Labs Announces STORJ Tokens Now Listed on Poloniex Exchange for Trading – October 28, 2017
- Healthbase – The Launch Of A New Blockchain Project Promising To Advance Health Research – October 28, 2017
- Seeds Token Sale Lets You Ask the Blockchain for Help – October 28, 2017
- Templum Raises $2.7 Million to Launch Platform for Regulatory Compliant ICOs as Securities – October 28, 2017
- Crypto Derivatives Exchange WandX to Launch Token Sale – October 28, 2017
- LiveTree Announces Token Sale for Community-Powered Film, TV and Content Network based on Blockchain Technology – October 28, 2017
- MailTime Hits 5M Downloads, Launches MDT Token to Reward Users for Sharing Data – October 28, 2017
- Enigma and KyberNetwork Partner To Expand Blockchain & Crypto-Asset Adoption – October 28, 2017
- PUBLIQ Reveals How Blockchain and AI Can Fix the Issue of Fake News – October 28, 2017
- Bancor Welcomes Second Smart Token – STORM tokens join network for autonomously convertible cryptocurrencies – October 28, 2017
- Etherisc Launches Blockchain-powered Flight Delay Insurance For Devcon 3 In Mexico – October 28, 2017
- Decentralized Bank-as-a-Service Enterprise, BANKEX, Announces Balanc3 as Advisor – October 28, 2017
- Russian Bank to Offer Cryptocurrency Exchange to Fiat for Russians – October 28, 2017
- KyberNetwork and WAX Announce Partnership – October 28, 2017
- TaaS Fund Backs Up Neuromation, The Universal Marketplace Of Neural Network Development – October 27, 2017
- Singapore Retail Group iFashion Closes MegaX Token Presale – Raises over USD $2M – October 27, 2017
- Bloq Announces Metronome: World’s First Cross-Blockchain Cryptocurrency – October 24, 2017
View All Articles