CyberMiles, a new Blockchain network designed and optimized for commercial applications, has concluded the private stage investment opportunity leading up to its initial coin offering, slated to begin Nov. 21. Empowering the decentralization of the online marketplace, CyberMiles is raising millions to fund the development of its groundbreaking technology.
In addition to concluding the private stage round, CyberMiles has announced the fo5milesrmation of an advisory board comprised of well-connected, influential leaders in technology, finance and venture capital. The diverse slate of advisors and contributors includes experienced men and women of different races and backgrounds, along with notables such as Amanda Bush of St. Augustine Capital Partners.
“We’re excited to welcome an exceptional board of advisors to help guide CyberMiles to fruition,” Dr. Lucas Lu, CyberMiles’ initiator and the founder/C.E.O. of the 5miles marketplace, said. “As a public Blockchain network that is breaking ground with ‘smart business contract’ modules, CyberMiles can benefit greatly from our advisors’ expertise as well as the funding needed to power this initiative forward.”
CyberMiles’ Blockchain technology is emerging from 5xlab, 5miles’ Blockchain development laboratory. 5miles is expected to be the first platform to use CyberMiles’ Blockchain protocol, itself intended to be a major mainstream Blockchain technology for real-world businesses.
The modular solutions that are a hallmark of CyberMiles have protocols for 12 key commercial applications and more than 300 sub-categories of transaction types widely in use. These cover a large portion of potential online marketplace and e-commerce applications via smart business contracts.
“The purpose of CyberMiles is to bring practical Blockchain technology to the fore,” Garwin Chan, C.F.O. of 5miles/CyberMiles, said. “Developing commercial apps that are more effective and transparent is what we’re after, something that will benefit both marketplace businesses and consumers.”
5miles, for its part, is committed to migrating its existing 12 million users (along with more than with $3 billion in transactions annually) to CyberMiles. The user identity, credit history, reputation, and transaction history data all can be encrypted and recorded on the CyberMiles Blockchain, enabling a wide range of business applications for partners like 5miles.
As one of the most popular shopping apps for both Android and iOS devices, 5miles is the first app of its kind to offer a full-category, hyper-local marketplace experience with access to a variety of goods as well as services, housing and jobs: real items from real people in real time—all within five miles.
To learn more about or to register for CyberMiles’ upcoming ICO, visit cm.5miles.com. To join the CyberMiles community online, go to t.me/cybermilestoken.
CyberMiles is a new decentralized Blockchain protocol optimized for business transactions. Initiated in the fall of 2017 by 5xlab, a Blockchain development laboratory, CyberMiles uses innovative “smart business contract” modules to facilitate and process transactions simply, effectively, and with transparency. This technology focuses on commercial applications with protocols that ensure the appropriate balance between vertical effectiveness and network compatibility. Learn more at cm.5miles.com.
5miles is a free, local marketplace app, one of the fastest-growing online shopping ventures in the United States. The app is the first of its kind to include services, housing and jobs, in addition to second-hand trading. 5miles launched in January 2015, immediately setting itself apart with an easy-to-use mobile interface, identity verification capabilities (for added safety and security), mobile payment and shipping options, and a hyper-local curation of offerings users can search—all within their very own neighborhoods. Since then, buyers and sellers in every major market coast-to-coast have transacted more than $5 billion in merchandise through 5miles, which Google Play has ranked a top 10 shopping app. Visit 5miles.com.
- University of Nicosia is the First University in the World to Publish Diplomas of All Graduating Students on the Blockchain – November 3, 2017
- After raising $12M from top VCs and investors, Colu announces crowdsale for its Colu Local Network token – November 3, 2017
- Simple Token Announces First Four Member Companies – To Launch Branded Tokens on Project’s Ecosystem – November 3, 2017
- CyberMiles Raises Millions in Pre-ICO Private Stage Investment Opportunity – November 3, 2017
- Energi Mine appointed to develop the world’s first cryptocurrency payment system for Electric Vehicle (EV) charging points – November 3, 2017
- Anton Agranovsky joins Advisory Board of international videogames streaming platform Play2Live – November 3, 2017
- Ex-Credit Suisse Chief Digital Officer Launches Experiential Investment Platform TEND – November 3, 2017
- WishFinance Announces Global Expansion – November 3, 2017
- Game Protocol Creates Ideal Platform for Independent Developers – November 3, 2017
- London start-up Cygnetise raise £1m seed funding to roll out UK corporate blockchain application – November 3, 2017
- VERSES teams with COMSA to Enable vCommerce and Usher in a New Virtual Economy – November 3, 2017
- Rivetz to provide Ammbr network with device-to-blockchain authentication – November 3, 2017
- REALISTO Announces ICO to Launch Global Crowdfunded Real Estate Investment Marketplace – November 3, 2017
- ConsenSys Ad Tech Announces Collaboration with Indorse to Ensure Authenticity on Professional Networks – November 3, 2017
- Crypto.Tickets and Exscudo Cut Deal – Ticketing 2.0 – November 3, 2017
- Oracles Network Announces Cross-Chain Bridge Technology – November 3, 2017
- Korea’s Online Banking Security Get’s a Blockchain Powered Upgrade – November 3, 2017
- Simple Token Announces Advisory Board, Token Sale Milestones – November 3, 2017
- Energi Mine Launches Blockchain-Based Platform to Reward Energy Conservation with Cryptocurrency – November 3, 2017
- DMarket Launches Product Alpha/DEMO – Extends Token Presale – November 3, 2017
- AdHive, a mass-scale native video advertising platform announcing ICO – November 3, 2017
- Play4privacy: Playing On The Blockchain To Raise Money For Privacy – November 3, 2017
- Kochava Introduces Blockchain-Based Digital Advertising Platform – November 3, 2017
- Caviar Announces Real Estate and Crypto Backed Token, Crowdfunding Platform. Pre-Sale Begins November 28, 2017 – November 2, 2017
- FundRequest launches a Blockchain Incentive Platform for Open Source Projects – November 1, 2017
- TetzelCoin Launches SIN Token to Tokenize Forgiveness – November 1, 2017
- STK Global Payments Launches Pre-sale – November 1, 2017
- Play2Live – Decentralized Streaming Platform for Gamers and eSports Fans Announces Token Sale – November 1, 2017
- BookMaker.eu Becomes First Online Gaming Industry Site to Accept 60+ Cryptocurrencies – October 30, 2017
- Ammbr and Verif-y Cut Deal to Bring Self-Sovereign Digital Identity to Emerging Markets – October 29, 2017
- Telegraf Money ICO – The First Interactive Auction ICO – October 28, 2017
- Cashaa Partners with Airbitz for Secure and Speedy Global Payments – October 28, 2017
- Russian Vnesheconombank And UETP Trading Platform Signed An Agreement On Development Of Europe’s First Blockchain Based Project In E-procurement – October 28, 2017
- Storj Labs Announces STORJ Tokens Now Listed on Poloniex Exchange for Trading – October 28, 2017
- Healthbase – The Launch Of A New Blockchain Project Promising To Advance Health Research – October 28, 2017
- Seeds Token Sale Lets You Ask the Blockchain for Help – October 28, 2017
- Templum Raises $2.7 Million to Launch Platform for Regulatory Compliant ICOs as Securities – October 28, 2017
- Crypto Derivatives Exchange WandX to Launch Token Sale – October 28, 2017
- LiveTree Announces Token Sale for Community-Powered Film, TV and Content Network based on Blockchain Technology – October 28, 2017
- MailTime Hits 5M Downloads, Launches MDT Token to Reward Users for Sharing Data – October 28, 2017
- Enigma and KyberNetwork Partner To Expand Blockchain & Crypto-Asset Adoption – October 28, 2017
- PUBLIQ Reveals How Blockchain and AI Can Fix the Issue of Fake News – October 28, 2017
- Bancor Welcomes Second Smart Token – STORM tokens join network for autonomously convertible cryptocurrencies – October 28, 2017
- Etherisc Launches Blockchain-powered Flight Delay Insurance For Devcon 3 In Mexico – October 28, 2017
- Decentralized Bank-as-a-Service Enterprise, BANKEX, Announces Balanc3 as Advisor – October 28, 2017
- Russian Bank to Offer Cryptocurrency Exchange to Fiat for Russians – October 28, 2017
- KyberNetwork and WAX Announce Partnership – October 28, 2017
- TaaS Fund Backs Up Neuromation, The Universal Marketplace Of Neural Network Development – October 27, 2017
- Singapore Retail Group iFashion Closes MegaX Token Presale – Raises over USD $2M – October 27, 2017
- Bloq Announces Metronome: World’s First Cross-Blockchain Cryptocurrency – October 24, 2017
View All Articles