Global Blockchain-based cross-game marketplace, DMarket, today announced the launch of its products Alpha/DEMO version and Blockchain testnet.
“As promised earlier this year, we’ve created the DEMO version of our marketplace and the Blockchain testnet by the end of October 2017,” said Volodymyr Panchenko, CEO and founder of DMarket. “In Q1 2018, DMarket will launch an MVP that will already be connected to games and the Blockchain that will make virtual items real. We are moving forward according to our roadmap, and we ensure our investors that we are committed to building a strong business that will bring them first revenues in the nearest future.”
DMarket DEMO allows users to watch and test the trading process of the in-game assets, take a closer look at how the DMarket Coins work, and test the Blockchain wallet and personal key. In addition, DMarket DEMO enables users to view Blockchain Explorer, where blocks will contain details about every transaction ever processed through the platform.
Along with the DEMO launch, DMarket has announced the start of token presale,
“Due to the upcoming Bitcoin – Segwit2x hard fork, we’ve received too many requests from investors to extend DMarket Token presale. To satisfy these requests, we’ll close token presale 48 hours after the formation of block 494784. Crowdsale begins November 14. We’re doing this to create favorable conditions for crypto investments,” said Volodymyr Panchenko, CEO and Founder of DMarket.
DMarket will allocate 37,500,000 tokens for presale hard cap (about $15 million).
DMarket’s main conditions remain the same. Specifically, minimum transaction amount at presale is 125,000 DMarket tokens (166.67 ETH), maximum transaction is limited to 2,500,000 DMarket tokens (3333.33 ETH).
The crowdsale will be held from November 14 to November 28. Minimum amount of transaction will make 75 DMarket Token (0.1 ETH), maximum amount – 25,000 DMarket Token (33.334 ETH).
Exchange rate for both presale and crowdsale is 750 DMarket tokens for 1 ETH. Accepted currencies are ETH, BTC, and LTC.
DMarket sets equal token sale rules for all investors, with no exceptions. The company has no intention to cover any hidden or public bonuses provided at a presale phase at the cost of crowdsale contributions.
DMarket allocates 100,000,000 tokens (about $40 million) hard cap for the final sale.
To eliminate market control and any possible manipulations, DMarket sells 85% of all its tokens, and reserves 15% of tokens for product development, advisors, and partners.
As a reminder, DMarket has already raised $10.9 million during a 4-day Token Sale in August 2017.
- Korea’s Online Banking Security Get’s a Blockchain Powered Upgrade – November 3, 2017
- Simple Token Announces Advisory Board, Token Sale Milestones – November 3, 2017
- Energi Mine Launches Blockchain-Based Platform to Reward Energy Conservation with Cryptocurrency – November 3, 2017
- DMarket Launches Product Alpha/DEMO – Extends Token Presale – November 3, 2017
- AdHive, a mass-scale native video advertising platform announcing ICO – November 3, 2017
- Play4privacy: Playing On The Blockchain To Raise Money For Privacy – November 3, 2017
- Kochava Introduces Blockchain-Based Digital Advertising Platform – November 3, 2017
- Caviar Announces Real Estate and Crypto Backed Token, Crowdfunding Platform. Pre-Sale Begins November 28, 2017 – November 2, 2017
- FundRequest launches a Blockchain Incentive Platform for Open Source Projects – November 1, 2017
- TetzelCoin Launches SIN Token to Tokenize Forgiveness – November 1, 2017
- STK Global Payments Launches Pre-sale – November 1, 2017
- Play2Live – Decentralized Streaming Platform for Gamers and eSports Fans Announces Token Sale – November 1, 2017
- BookMaker.eu Becomes First Online Gaming Industry Site to Accept 60+ Cryptocurrencies – October 30, 2017
- Ammbr and Verif-y Cut Deal to Bring Self-Sovereign Digital Identity to Emerging Markets – October 29, 2017
- Telegraf Money ICO – The First Interactive Auction ICO – October 28, 2017
- Cashaa Partners with Airbitz for Secure and Speedy Global Payments – October 28, 2017
- Russian Vnesheconombank And UETP Trading Platform Signed An Agreement On Development Of Europe’s First Blockchain Based Project In E-procurement – October 28, 2017
- Storj Labs Announces STORJ Tokens Now Listed on Poloniex Exchange for Trading – October 28, 2017
- Healthbase – The Launch Of A New Blockchain Project Promising To Advance Health Research – October 28, 2017
- Seeds Token Sale Lets You Ask the Blockchain for Help – October 28, 2017
- Templum Raises $2.7 Million to Launch Platform for Regulatory Compliant ICOs as Securities – October 28, 2017
- Crypto Derivatives Exchange WandX to Launch Token Sale – October 28, 2017
- LiveTree Announces Token Sale for Community-Powered Film, TV and Content Network based on Blockchain Technology – October 28, 2017
- MailTime Hits 5M Downloads, Launches MDT Token to Reward Users for Sharing Data – October 28, 2017
- Enigma and KyberNetwork Partner To Expand Blockchain & Crypto-Asset Adoption – October 28, 2017
- PUBLIQ Reveals How Blockchain and AI Can Fix the Issue of Fake News – October 28, 2017
- Bancor Welcomes Second Smart Token – STORM tokens join network for autonomously convertible cryptocurrencies – October 28, 2017
- Etherisc Launches Blockchain-powered Flight Delay Insurance For Devcon 3 In Mexico – October 28, 2017
- Decentralized Bank-as-a-Service Enterprise, BANKEX, Announces Balanc3 as Advisor – October 28, 2017
- Russian Bank to Offer Cryptocurrency Exchange to Fiat for Russians – October 28, 2017
- KyberNetwork and WAX Announce Partnership – October 28, 2017
- TaaS Fund Backs Up Neuromation, The Universal Marketplace Of Neural Network Development – October 27, 2017
- Singapore Retail Group iFashion Closes MegaX Token Presale – Raises over USD $2M – October 27, 2017
- Bloq Announces Metronome: World’s First Cross-Blockchain Cryptocurrency – October 24, 2017
- Charity Meet & Greet with Ronaldo Auctioned for Bitcoin – October 24, 2017
- Bitcoin Nonprofit BITGIVE Launches GiveTrack Beta at Money2020 – October 24, 2017
- Blockchain LegalTech startup Agrello partners with online-id verifier Veriff – October 24, 2017
- Under 1 in 10 Post-ICO Tokens are Actively Used – October 24, 2017
- Grid Foundation unveils an Enterprise ‘Cloud Operating System’ for All Blockchains – October 23, 2017
- Cashaa welcomes Central bankers, MIT scientists and Fortune Top 500 Leaders for its CAS token sale – October 23, 2017
- Sun Exchange Raises $1.6 Million Seed Investment to Catalyze Global Shift to Solar Power – October 22, 2017
- Brickblock And Nakamo.to Announce Partnership To Fuse Real-world Asset Trading With The Potential Of IOTA’s Tangle Network – October 22, 2017
- Wirex inks deal with SBI Holdings to establish Asia focussed joint venture – Japanese cryptocurrency payments card expected soon – October 22, 2017
- CrowdWiz successfully raises over $5 million in its pre sale to bring democracy to investing by cutting out the middleman – October 22, 2017
- Soma – launches ICO to tackle marketplace fraud and disrupt the $1.7 trillion global second-hand goods industry – October 22, 2017
- LiveEdu.tv Launches ICO and Announces Presale – October 22, 2017
- Yetta announces ICO of European Commission funded Blockchain Research and Development – October 22, 2017
- Pulsar Venture Capital Holds ICO to Raise Money Using Blockchain – October 19, 2017
- Dash Expands Reach In Asia Through Cooperation With Rising Fintech Company QUOINE – October 19, 2017
- Hacken and Neuromation Partnership Launched to Stomp out Blockchain Cybercrime – October 19, 2017
View All Articles