The Golden Alliance Group has announced a Golden Alliance Coin Token Sale with a view to raising $50 million to invest into mining projects the group is currently working on.
The ICO to be held from September 7 to October 6, 2017. The group is an international investment group of mining and consulting companies created in 2002 to make profit from implementation of gold and other mining investment projects and to increase investors’ income by raising the real value of assets and their liquidity.
The activities of the group include selecting and purchasing investment attractive facilities of subsoil use (enterprises, fields and promising deposits), implementing investment projects based thereon to establish efficient enterprises, managing these projects and raising funds for their implementation.
Since its establishment, Golden Alliance has gained considerable experience in managing mining projects, which have received investments for exploration, evaluation and development of solid mineral fields, primarily gold, as well as for development and adoption of innovative technologies in mining and processing industries. All their projects are implemented by the expert team with more than 30 years of experience in mining industry.
The group has elaborated a model of future profit distribution for token holders using a token repurchasing mechanism. Tokens will be issued as debt obligations. As a limited partner, the Golden Alliance Coin will get a share in the group and undertake to use it for repurchasing tokens (100%) at the market price with net profit made from development of fields and mining of gold, silver and other metals.
“Repurchasing of tokens seems to be rather attractive for investors due to their liquidity and volatility,” stated a member of the team.
Using gold, silver and other metal reserves at its own fields, which are confirmed by international companies, the coin guarantees investments within the ICO by its gold reserves. Investors will be able to make additional significant profit from the company’s investments in exploration, verification and extraction in the existing fields and at new mines the company plans to explore.
For the first time, the Golden Alliance Coin plans to issue not only its own electronic cryptocurrency but also its standard as golden coins and gold bars of various value.
These golden coins will have their own quotations and their value will depend not only on the value of gold they will be made from but also on the value of Golden Alliance tokens (GDA) at the cryptocurrency exchange. Thus, the value of Golden Alliance tokens (GDA) will be lower than the value of its golden equivalent.
Besides, the company will be able to pay a part of dividents to the investors both transferring funds in cryptocurrency and, upon the wish of investors, in golden equivalent.
“We are sure that we offer excellent investment opportunities to all who would like to diversify their profile with investments in mining projects, taking into account that, according to Metals Focus analysts, this year, the gold price will show an upward trend, which will improve income of gold mining companies in various countries of the world,” noted Oleg Pavlyuk, Director for Corporate Development and Legal Affairs.
For more information visit their website here.
- Legolas Exchange Partners With BanQix to Protect Institutional Investors – October 16, 2017
- MARK.SPACE Announces Launch Of Blockchain-powered VR-platform With Upcoming Token Crowdsale – October 16, 2017
- IRTI Partners With Ateon And Settlemint To Develop Blockchain-based Products For Financial Inclusion – October 16, 2017
- Golden Alliance Coin Announces ICO – For Mining Gold – October 16, 2017
- Media Aggregator Esports Gold Announces $5 Million Ethereum Token Sale – October 16, 2017
- MinexCoin: Park the Volatility! – October 16, 2017
- Ambrosus Token Generation Event (TGE) Officially Cracks the Largest Blockchain Crowdfunded Projects in History – October 15, 2017
- Freedom Streaming Announces An ICO For The First Uncensored And Anonymous Live Streaming Platform – October 14, 2017
- MicroMoney starts a $30,000,000 token distribution campaign – October 14, 2017
- Announcing the First Members of the DataBrokerDAO Alliance – October 14, 2017
- STK Global Payments Announce Global Advisory Board – Token Sale – October 14, 2017
- Zilliqa Breaks 2,400 Transactions per Second with their ‘Sharding’ Blockchain – October 13, 2017
- Dappbase Launches High-Performance Infrastructure for Decentralized App Developers – October 13, 2017
- bitJob Raises $2 Million to Launch Decentralized Platform for Student Employment – October 13, 2017
- Particl Unveils Its Confidential Cryptocurrency Transactions – October 13, 2017
- Waves To Develop “liquid Democracy” Applications – October 13, 2017
- DECENT Updates Core – New User Issued Assets and More – October 13, 2017
- Dash for Dope – Digital Payments Platform Alt Thirty Six Selects Dash As Payment Method of Choice for New Retail Sectors – October 13, 2017
- Garvan Institute And E-nome Enter Strategic Alliance To Enhance Medical Research Data Management Through Blockchain Tech – October 13, 2017
- Moody’s: New Payment Technologies Pose Threat, But Incumbents Unlikely To Be Displaced – October 13, 2017
- ZAP Token Distribution Event to Begin October 21, 2017 – October 12, 2017
- AirFox Raises $15 Million in Successful ICO, Brings New Mobile Banking Solutions to Emerging Markets – October 12, 2017
- HydroMiner Token Sale Starts October 18th – Austrian Regulators Approve – October 12, 2017
- The SBM Group and SALT Technology Enter Exploratory Partnership to Collateralize Blockchain Assets – October 12, 2017
- ExHasta: Integrating and Empowering Innovators – Announces Token Sale – October 12, 2017
- Tech Veterans Set Up Global Public Offering Fund To Turn Top U.S. Startups Into Asia-Pacific Listed Unicorns – October 11, 2017
- ZenCash Partners With Welto to Allow Bill Payment in Cryptocurrency – October 11, 2017
- Cryptopay Plans to Tie Investments to Service Performance Metrics – October 11, 2017
- Boosteroid Wants to Squeeze Google and Amazon on the Cloud Computing Market – October 11, 2017
- Fiinu Launches Pre-sale Ahead Of ICO – October 11, 2017
- Famous Russia-based startup BioCoin closes first round of presale with $2.5 mln raised – October 11, 2017
- eSports Platform EloPlay to Hold a Token Sale – October 11, 2017
- CapLinked Partners With Storj Labs, Moves Enterprise Document Management to Blockchain Technology – October 11, 2017
- Ethfinex and Cofound.it Collaborate to Bring Trust to Blockchain Economy – October 11, 2017
- Exscudo launches Bug Bounty campaign – October 11, 2017
- Blockchain Capital and TaaS Join BLOCKv, a User Interface for Blockchain Tokens – October 11, 2017
- Lufthansa Group Partners Up With Winding Tree To Bring Blockchain Technology To The Travel Industry – October 10, 2017
- Peer Mountain Launches Distributed System of Trust to Give Data Control Back to Consumers – October 10, 2017
- Revolutionary Ico Aimed At Tackling Waste Surplus And Energy Shortfall Announced – October 10, 2017
- Streamr, the Decentralized Real-Time Data Economy, Joins the Trusted IoT Alliance – October 10, 2017
- Exscudo and Crypto.Tickets exclusive partnership opens a new market for cryptocurrency – October 10, 2017
- Guardian Circle Turns to Blockchain for Global Decentralized 9-1-1 Emergency Response – October 10, 2017
- NEM Foundation Partners with Metaps Plus, Expanding Korean Presence – October 10, 2017
- StormX Lowers Community Appreciation Sale Cap Due to Overwhelming Demand – October 10, 2017
- Token Report to Provide Membership Access to World’s Largest Database on ICOs – October 10, 2017
- BLOCKv Adds Visionary Futurist Peter Diamandis and Serial Entrepreneur and Investor Gil Penchina to its Advisory Board – October 10, 2017
- Russian NSD Makes It Possible to Maintain Financial Privacy in Blockchain Use – October 10, 2017
- WAX Announces Advisory Board, Partners to Expand Blockchain Platform for In-Game Virtual Items – October 10, 2017
- Cloud Cybersecurity Company Spinbackup Advances Data Protection Through Blockchain Technology – October 10, 2017
- World’s Largest Blockchain Expo Coming to Silicon Valley – Santa Clara – October 10, 2017
View All Articles