Business Developers & Data Scientists, Ana Liza Oliva, Rosalyn Dialino, and Ratchanan Phimsak envision a world where social inequality presented by economic, political, and governance disparities are a thing of the past.
Having seen the consequences of poverty, injustices, and disparity in governance across the globe making entrepreneurship, innovation, and even digitization a risky business where these drivers of collective human progress are having to make unnecessary personal sacrifices to do good for humanity, Rosalyn held a very strong feeling that all people who serve the well being of humanity should be nurtured and provided the right environment to do the work.
One day, while Richard (Managing Director), Hidemi (Chief Data Scientist), Rosalyn (Operations & Data Science) and Ana Liza (Operations & Data Science) were working on getting Rocket Internet (Deutsche Borse Xetra: RKET) off the ground in various developing nations, Ana Liza comes to a realization that a nurturing environment is easily achievable with common goodwill of the surrounding participants.
Through goodwill, Ana Liza realizes it is possible to not only build companies in various geographies but it is possible to also contribute to building the foundation of a functional nation at the same time. Hidemi saw possibility of true democracy only through rules-based process re-engineering and data driven decision automation rather than manual human decision making. Richard decided at that point, that democratization of such goodwill is possible through digital technology. The basic idea of Goodwill Protocol, where the participants help each other turning their causes, visions, and ideas into crowd-sourced actionable goals, then into reality, was born.
Goodwill Economy and Goodwill Protocol will be driven by Goodwill Coin, which has unique characteristics of unlimited minting capability for distribution amongst Goodwill Coin participants, and flexible exchange rate mechanism that allows community voting of exchange rate mechanics and the rate on a periodic basis. This gives the Goodwill Economy participants a platform to build an economic model suited for the environment, while assuring liquidity for the participants.
Goodwill Protocol is hosting an Initial Coin Offering (ICO), which starts on October 1, 2017, with goal of motivating participants to directly to foster participatory engagement on governance and policy formation to simulate various economic models and ultimately create a Goodwill Economy driven by goodwill intentions of the participants to work for the benefit of all Goodwill Economy participants through the use of Goodwill Protocol.
The ICO process looks to build a base of participants for early voice in the Goodwill Economy building process to accelerate wide adoption of Goodwill Coins by exchanges and merchants, which is the only needed component to ensure Goodwill Economy’s stability and sustainability.
Goodwill Protocol serves as a way to digitally connect diversely disconnected population through common means of digital interaction using blockchain technology and smart contracts. Despite age-old failures in economic structures humanity has inherited, Goodwill Protocol looks to showcase human capability and global population’s will to overcome such deficiencies through innovative ideas, visions, and causes to go above and beyond the inherent limitations shown, to bring faith and trust back in the goodwill capability of the people to help each other in realizing the ideas, visions, and causes for the mutual benefit.
Goodwill Protocol is exclusively limiting the ICO participants only to those who are committed in forming and interacting with the community with preset notion of goodwill:
* Guarantee well-being of its participants regardless of educational, ethnic or religious backgrounds
* Absolute protection of civil liberty by providing political voice (legislation / voting participation), lifestyle (right to live a fulfilling life, regardless of participants’ capability to participate economically), and governance (guarantee of individual peace, protection, and prosperity)
* Guarantee the fundamental right of participants to enjoy the best the Goodwill Economy is able to provide
While having goodwill towards the community is a requirement, through voting process and active participation of the Goodwill Protocol participants in mutually beneficial materialization, ideation and actuation, Goodwill Economy looks to foster a self-evolving environment that manifests the best that humanity has to offer in evolving the Goodwill Economy going forward.
“Goodwill Protocol helps you turn your causes, visions, and ideas into crowdsourced actionable goals, then into reality” — Richard, 2017
Learn more about Goodwill Protocol ICO at: https://beginning.world/goodwill
- US SEC Goes Charges ICO Businessman For Defrauding Investors – October 1, 2017
- Pre-ICO Launch: HireMatch Offers Solution to Expedite Recruitment Process – October 1, 2017
- STK Global Payments Announces The STK Token, Providing Instant Cryptocurrency Payments At Point Of Sale – October 1, 2017
- ICO Regulation News Accelerating – Analysis – October 1, 2017
- Streamr, The Decentralized Real-Time Data Economy, Successfully Reaches 5 Million CHF Pre-Sale Cap in 25 Minutes – October 1, 2017
- BitClave Announces Partnership with Bancor – October 1, 2017
- Clicktopurchase Adds Blockchain to Established Property Purchasing Platform – October 1, 2017
- Former White House CIO Joins COBINHOOD as Strategic Advisor – October 1, 2017
- Steemit Introduces New Way To Monetize Media And Publishers – October 1, 2017
- Etch ICO Wants to Revolutionise Payroll Platform – Boosted by KPMG Collaboration – October 1, 2017
- DMarket Announces Second Phase of Token Sale – October 1, 2017
- DECENT Wins Big at the Central European Startup Awards – October 1, 2017
- Massively Distributed EOS-derived Blockchain XenonNetwork to Begin Token Distribution – October 1, 2017
- modum.io AG appoints Simon Dössegger as CEO – October 1, 2017
- INS Aims To Put Grocery Shopping On Blockchain, Announces Unilever Expressed Interest And ICO Dates – October 1, 2017
- Coinloan Provides Money Secured On Cryptocurrency – Launching Token Sale – October 1, 2017
- Verisart And Avant Arte Partner To Provide Digital Certificates Of Authenticity To Artists And Collectors Worldwide – October 1, 2017
- Goodwill Protocol Ico Looks To Fix Current Broken Economic System Through A Digital Economy That Operates On Human Goodwill – October 1, 2017
- Accenture Joins Hashed Health Blockchain Consortium to Develop and Implement Healthcare Industry Use Cases – October 1, 2017
- Polymath Unveils Stacked Board of Advisors, First Token Issuers & a ‘GitHub for Lawyers’ – October 1, 2017
- DECENT and Venaco Group Create a New Blockchain Joint Venture, Equidato Technologies AG – October 1, 2017
- BankEx, the Decentralized Bank-as-a-Service Exchange, Welcomes Stanford and Maryland Academics as Advisors – September 30, 2017
- Earth Token Wants to Save the Planet – September 29, 2017
- Change Healthcare Introduces Enterprise Blockchain For Healthcare – September 29, 2017
- Helperbit enables Bank Card donations with Blockchain traceability – September 29, 2017
- South Korea Bans Initial Coin Offerings – Plans to Crack Down on Trading – September 29, 2017
- Australian Regulators Vow to Work with Industry for ICOs – September 29, 2017
- ICO Market Transformed by ATS Security Token Joint Venture Forged by tZERO, RenGen and the Argon Group – September 27, 2017
- Backed by the Founder of Mozilla and CEO of Brave, SPiCE VC Is Launching A Fully Regulated Blockchain VC – September 27, 2017
- Spectral And Alliander Launch Blockchain-based Renewable Energy Sharing Token – September 27, 2017
- Munchee Announces The First Decentralized Food Review And Social Platform – September 27, 2017
- Shapeshift rival, Flyp.me launches accountless crypto exchange with 169 trading pairs and 50% profit sharing – September 27, 2017
- Oldham-based Energi Mine set to become first UK business outside London to raise funds through a Token Sale – September 27, 2017
- Snip Partners with Bancor and Matchpool After Extremely Successful Presale Campaign – September 27, 2017
- A new player enters the field of cryptocurrency marketplaces in October 2017 – September 27, 2017
- Unikrn Raised $15 Million in Token Pre-Sale for esports Cryptocurrency From Mark Cuban, Blockchain Capital, Pantera Capital, CoinCircle and More – September 27, 2017
- AB-CHAIN’s Cryptocurrency Makes Advertising Easy – September 25, 2017
- Gibraltar Jumps on Regulatory Bandwagon – Issues Consumer Warning on ICOs – Token Sales – But Gives Green Light – September 24, 2017
- From the Creator of ICOs – J.R. Willett Designs Uptoken – To Accelerate Expansion Of Global Crypto ATM Network – September 23, 2017
- Art Provenance Platform ARTEX Launching Token Sale – September 23, 2017
- Students Train for Blockchain Jobs at Coding and Cryptocurrencies Summer Course in Greece – September 23, 2017
- Central Banks are Trialling Blockchain, Cambridge Study Shows – September 23, 2017
- Blockchain Conquering Esports Industry – September 22, 2017
- Russian-based Startup LavkaLavka Plan to Disrupt Global Eco Farming and Organic Food Retail Sector with BioCoin – September 22, 2017
- Slack Out, Rocket.chat In – Blockchain Community Leaders Aragon Lead Industry Exodus Amid Marked Increase In Phishing Scams – September 22, 2017
- Swiss Supply Chain Startup AMBROSUS Launches Token Generation Event – September 22, 2017
- Codemojo (Backed by PayPal Incubator) is launching its ICO to Mobilize $360 Bn worth of Reward Points Globally – September 22, 2017
- Investment into Blockchain start-ups set to hit $3bn in 2017 – September 22, 2017
- Opporty Announces ICO and Token Sale Starting October 18th 2017 – September 21, 2017
- Medicalchain To Speak At The Upcoming Financial Times Digital Health Summit On Oct. 12, 2017 – September 21, 2017
View All Articles