The cryptocurrency podcast will join Hacker Noon to make a more mainstream tech podcast — THE HACKER NOON PODCAST!
Trent Lapinski will take over as the host for the upcoming weekly Hacker Noon Podcast. The first episodes will be released in late September. You can subscribe today by visiting https://Podcast.HackerNoon.com.
Over the last calendar year (Aug 17 — Aug 18), Hacker Noon stories have generated 95,000,000+ pageviews. To date, this has been text stories, but in a recent Hacker Noon survey, 71% of readers said they would like to listen to a Hacker Noon podcast. We also will be upping the production value of the podcast with the help of musician Derek Bernard.
Early guest commitments for the new Hacker Noon podcast include:
- Tracy Chou, Founding Advisor at Project Include and The Arena Summit (formerly Pinterest, USDS and Quora)
- John Cutler, Product Evangelist at Amplitude and top Hacker Noon contributor
- Suhail Doshi, Mixpanel Founder & Investor
- Natalie Fratto, VP Early Stage Practice SVB Financial
- Joseph Flaherty, Founder Collective Director’s of Content & Community (and former Wired writer)
- Daniel Jeffries, Author, Futurist, Think and Top Hacker Noon contributor.
- Brett Gibson, Initialized Capital Partner
- Toni Lane, Founder of Culture — a global movement to create a more liberated human race.
- Greg Osari, CEO at Overclock Labs and creator of Akash Network
- Taylor Pearson, Author
- Grace Rachmany, CEO IwriteICOWhitePapers.com
- Hiten Shah, Investor & Entrepreneur
- Garry Tan, Initialized Capital Partner
- Hunter Walk, Partner at Homebrew VC (former YouTube, Google, and Second Life product lead)
- Erik Vermeulen, Professor of Business and Financial Lat at Tilburg University
- Kelley Weaver, Melrose PR CEO
- Peter Yang, Senior Product Manager at Twitch
Trent Lapinski first made his impact on Silicon Valley covering Steve Jobs keynotes in his teens, and later in his twenties building tech startups. Now in his early thirties, Trent is a future-focused technologist, journalist, hacker, and former startup founder with a successful exit.
The Hacker Noon podcast will explore new mediums for delivering the truth about how the tech industry actually functions. You can read the full press release on Business Wire.