Invotra, providers of secure digital communications platforms for enterprises, have announced that they have launched the first ever digital workplace that utilises blockchain. It will make it impossible to “re-build history” as the new platform will revolutionise our ability to discover the provenance of past agreements (and the online discussions that led up to those agreement) and will make it possible to lock down exactly what was agreed.
Invotra is a fast-growing technology company, providing online intranet software and supporting digital transformation. They enable evolution within large organisations and, from start up in 2012, they now provide digital platforms for 45% of UK central government.
In the past, communication was commonly in the form of letters or large documents that were stored in folders and could be reviewed.
They were each significant in size but, even so, tracing a decision back through these documents was not always easy. Digital communication has resulted in messages coming in a huge variety of shapes and sizes, from e-mails to simple notifications.
The volume is also growing at an exponential rate and it has now become impossible to trace decisions back through all the messages.
Fintan Galvin, the CEO of Invotra, explained why the use of Blockchain is so important in the next stage of the evolution of our collaboration and communications:
“People are suffering from message overload, we struggle to find the information we need, when we need it. On a day to day level it is irritating and wastes time, but it is also making governance difficult to manage.
People remember different details about agreements and the person who manages to find the relevant correspondence wins the argument. Worse still, the thinking, provenance and context of decisions is quickly lost, as people move to new jobs, so all that thinking is lost too.”
The new Invotra system makes it possible to trace a decision back through all the micro communications that went into making it.
It does this by categorising communication (Agreed, Comment, Decision, Done, Idea, News / Event, Note, Problem / Risk, Question, To Do). The end decision is then, anonymously, tied into a blockchain, using a code.
- Cardano launches with Bittrex as first exchange partner – October 3, 2017
- Invotra Launches Digital Workplace that Uses Blockchain – October 3, 2017
- Unolabo Wants to Lift The Next Billion Users Out Of Poverty – Announce Token Sale – October 3, 2017
- Aion, the First Interoperable Blockchain Network, Announces Advisory Board – October 3, 2017
- Bank Aljazira Wins The Race For The First Blockchain Use Case In Saudi Arabia With Its Blockchain Ewallet – October 3, 2017
- Real Estate Tokenization Platform BitProperty to Launch a Token Sale After Beta Release – October 3, 2017
- BlockMason Successfully Launches Whitelist Capped Token Sale – October 3, 2017
- US SEC Goes Charges ICO Businessman For Defrauding Investors – October 1, 2017
- Pre-ICO Launch: HireMatch Offers Solution to Expedite Recruitment Process – October 1, 2017
- STK Global Payments Announces The STK Token, Providing Instant Cryptocurrency Payments At Point Of Sale – October 1, 2017
- ICO Regulation News Accelerating – Analysis – October 1, 2017
- Streamr, The Decentralized Real-Time Data Economy, Successfully Reaches 5 Million CHF Pre-Sale Cap in 25 Minutes – October 1, 2017
- BitClave Announces Partnership with Bancor – October 1, 2017
- Clicktopurchase Adds Blockchain to Established Property Purchasing Platform – October 1, 2017
- Former White House CIO Joins COBINHOOD as Strategic Advisor – October 1, 2017
- Steemit Introduces New Way To Monetize Media And Publishers – October 1, 2017
- Etch ICO Wants to Revolutionise Payroll Platform – Boosted by KPMG Collaboration – October 1, 2017
- DMarket Announces Second Phase of Token Sale – October 1, 2017
- DECENT Wins Big at the Central European Startup Awards – October 1, 2017
- Massively Distributed EOS-derived Blockchain XenonNetwork to Begin Token Distribution – October 1, 2017
- modum.io AG appoints Simon Dössegger as CEO – October 1, 2017
- INS Aims To Put Grocery Shopping On Blockchain, Announces Unilever Expressed Interest And ICO Dates – October 1, 2017
- Coinloan Provides Money Secured On Cryptocurrency – Launching Token Sale – October 1, 2017
- Verisart And Avant Arte Partner To Provide Digital Certificates Of Authenticity To Artists And Collectors Worldwide – October 1, 2017
- Goodwill Protocol Ico Looks To Fix Current Broken Economic System Through A Digital Economy That Operates On Human Goodwill – October 1, 2017
- Accenture Joins Hashed Health Blockchain Consortium to Develop and Implement Healthcare Industry Use Cases – October 1, 2017
- Polymath Unveils Stacked Board of Advisors, First Token Issuers & a ‘GitHub for Lawyers’ – October 1, 2017
- DECENT and Venaco Group Create a New Blockchain Joint Venture, Equidato Technologies AG – October 1, 2017
- BankEx, the Decentralized Bank-as-a-Service Exchange, Welcomes Stanford and Maryland Academics as Advisors – September 30, 2017
- Earth Token Wants to Save the Planet – September 29, 2017
- Change Healthcare Introduces Enterprise Blockchain For Healthcare – September 29, 2017
- Helperbit enables Bank Card donations with Blockchain traceability – September 29, 2017
- South Korea Bans Initial Coin Offerings – Plans to Crack Down on Trading – September 29, 2017
- Australian Regulators Vow to Work with Industry for ICOs – September 29, 2017
- ICO Market Transformed by ATS Security Token Joint Venture Forged by tZERO, RenGen and the Argon Group – September 27, 2017
- Backed by the Founder of Mozilla and CEO of Brave, SPiCE VC Is Launching A Fully Regulated Blockchain VC – September 27, 2017
- Spectral And Alliander Launch Blockchain-based Renewable Energy Sharing Token – September 27, 2017
- Munchee Announces The First Decentralized Food Review And Social Platform – September 27, 2017
- Shapeshift rival, Flyp.me launches accountless crypto exchange with 169 trading pairs and 50% profit sharing – September 27, 2017
- Oldham-based Energi Mine set to become first UK business outside London to raise funds through a Token Sale – September 27, 2017
- Snip Partners with Bancor and Matchpool After Extremely Successful Presale Campaign – September 27, 2017
- A new player enters the field of cryptocurrency marketplaces in October 2017 – September 27, 2017
- Unikrn Raised $15 Million in Token Pre-Sale for esports Cryptocurrency From Mark Cuban, Blockchain Capital, Pantera Capital, CoinCircle and More – September 27, 2017
- AB-CHAIN’s Cryptocurrency Makes Advertising Easy – September 25, 2017
- Gibraltar Jumps on Regulatory Bandwagon – Issues Consumer Warning on ICOs – Token Sales – But Gives Green Light – September 24, 2017
- From the Creator of ICOs – J.R. Willett Designs Uptoken – To Accelerate Expansion Of Global Crypto ATM Network – September 23, 2017
- Art Provenance Platform ARTEX Launching Token Sale – September 23, 2017
- Students Train for Blockchain Jobs at Coding and Cryptocurrencies Summer Course in Greece – September 23, 2017
- Central Banks are Trialling Blockchain, Cambridge Study Shows – September 23, 2017
- Blockchain Conquering Esports Industry – September 22, 2017
View All Articles