Cygnetise, the Blockchain based application built to help organisations maintain and distribute their Authorised Signatory Lists, today announced the completion of a £1m seed funding round led by London based VCF, Calibrate Management.
The Cygnetise product, launched in April 2017, has been proven by a range of FTSE 100 financial and professional services firms and is ready for wide scale market uptake.
The raise, which sees Cygnetise’s total funding since incorporation (May 2016) reach £1.6m, will help the company rapidly accelerate their sales and business development for efforts in both domestic and international markets and attract clients in the insurance, fund management and legal sectors.
Stephen Pomfret, Founder and CEO, said:
“We wanted to create a simple application using Blockchain to bring operational efficiencies, reduce risk and mitigate the opportunities for fraud from a mandatory paper based process. Our vision is that our product, the first UK based corporate Blockchain application, will revolutionise overnight the way companies maintain and distribute Authorised Signatory Lists.”
Remy Kesrouani, managing partner at Calibrate Management added:
“We share the view that the Cygnetise product, using Blockchain technology, is instantly relevant for managing authorised signatory lists in banks, insurance companies and wider professional and legal services. It is a beautifully simple way to modernise a manual paper based process and we are excited to be investing and will work closely with Cygnetise to accelerate the uptake of this solution.”
Since the launch of their live platform in April 2017, the Square Mile start-up has attracted clients from the insurance, fund management and legal sectors. The latest version of the platform (Oct 2017), now provides a self-service model, enabling firms to sign up to the platform directly.
Key features and benefits of the Cygnetise platform;
- Legacy model sharing functionality — using dynamic PDFs with auto-update features to ensure a smooth transition from current systems.
- Real time editing and maintenance of authorised signatory lists, alleviating the time delay in procuring signatures within an organisation.
- Permissions based collaboration — giving companies the flexibility they need to grant and revoke interaction rights of counterparts instantly.
- Increased security through access management, data encryption and time stamped usage, substantially reducing the risk of misrepresentation and fraud.
Cygnetise is a digital Blockchain platform for maintaining and distributing Authorised Signatory Lists. It significantly simplifies the current process that is carried out by nearly all organisations, alleviating internal operational inefficiencies, reducing risk and mitigating opportunities for fraud. The application provides significant benefits to clients and counterparts removing the existing administrative burden and improving the overall customer experience.
How Cygnetise works
Authorised Signatory Lists can be uploaded and shared with their counterparts on a permission only basis. Only those permissioned to view the signatory list can see the list of the authorised personnel. If a change is required to the authorised signatory list, each of those permissioned to view can instantaneously see the update. Also using the ‘immutable’ facet of Blockchain, each change is recorded with a timestamp, including details of who made the change, providing a very useful audit trail.
This remediates pain points that can be found in the existing process of manually compiling and emailing scanned copies to each and every counterpart.
- University of Nicosia is the First University in the World to Publish Diplomas of All Graduating Students on the Blockchain – November 3, 2017
- After raising $12M from top VCs and investors, Colu announces crowdsale for its Colu Local Network token – November 3, 2017
- Simple Token Announces First Four Member Companies – To Launch Branded Tokens on Project’s Ecosystem – November 3, 2017
- CyberMiles Raises Millions in Pre-ICO Private Stage Investment Opportunity – November 3, 2017
- Energi Mine appointed to develop the world’s first cryptocurrency payment system for Electric Vehicle (EV) charging points – November 3, 2017
- Anton Agranovsky joins Advisory Board of international videogames streaming platform Play2Live – November 3, 2017
- Ex-Credit Suisse Chief Digital Officer Launches Experiential Investment Platform TEND – November 3, 2017
- WishFinance Announces Global Expansion – November 3, 2017
- Game Protocol Creates Ideal Platform for Independent Developers – November 3, 2017
- London start-up Cygnetise raise £1m seed funding to roll out UK corporate blockchain application – November 3, 2017
- VERSES teams with COMSA to Enable vCommerce and Usher in a New Virtual Economy – November 3, 2017
- Rivetz to provide Ammbr network with device-to-blockchain authentication – November 3, 2017
- REALISTO Announces ICO to Launch Global Crowdfunded Real Estate Investment Marketplace – November 3, 2017
- ConsenSys Ad Tech Announces Collaboration with Indorse to Ensure Authenticity on Professional Networks – November 3, 2017
- Crypto.Tickets and Exscudo Cut Deal – Ticketing 2.0 – November 3, 2017
- Oracles Network Announces Cross-Chain Bridge Technology – November 3, 2017
- Korea’s Online Banking Security Get’s a Blockchain Powered Upgrade – November 3, 2017
- Simple Token Announces Advisory Board, Token Sale Milestones – November 3, 2017
- Energi Mine Launches Blockchain-Based Platform to Reward Energy Conservation with Cryptocurrency – November 3, 2017
- DMarket Launches Product Alpha/DEMO – Extends Token Presale – November 3, 2017
- AdHive, a mass-scale native video advertising platform announcing ICO – November 3, 2017
- Play4privacy: Playing On The Blockchain To Raise Money For Privacy – November 3, 2017
- Kochava Introduces Blockchain-Based Digital Advertising Platform – November 3, 2017
- Caviar Announces Real Estate and Crypto Backed Token, Crowdfunding Platform. Pre-Sale Begins November 28, 2017 – November 2, 2017
- FundRequest launches a Blockchain Incentive Platform for Open Source Projects – November 1, 2017
- TetzelCoin Launches SIN Token to Tokenize Forgiveness – November 1, 2017
- STK Global Payments Launches Pre-sale – November 1, 2017
- Play2Live – Decentralized Streaming Platform for Gamers and eSports Fans Announces Token Sale – November 1, 2017
- BookMaker.eu Becomes First Online Gaming Industry Site to Accept 60+ Cryptocurrencies – October 30, 2017
- Ammbr and Verif-y Cut Deal to Bring Self-Sovereign Digital Identity to Emerging Markets – October 29, 2017
- Telegraf Money ICO – The First Interactive Auction ICO – October 28, 2017
- Cashaa Partners with Airbitz for Secure and Speedy Global Payments – October 28, 2017
- Russian Vnesheconombank And UETP Trading Platform Signed An Agreement On Development Of Europe’s First Blockchain Based Project In E-procurement – October 28, 2017
- Storj Labs Announces STORJ Tokens Now Listed on Poloniex Exchange for Trading – October 28, 2017
- Healthbase – The Launch Of A New Blockchain Project Promising To Advance Health Research – October 28, 2017
- Seeds Token Sale Lets You Ask the Blockchain for Help – October 28, 2017
- Templum Raises $2.7 Million to Launch Platform for Regulatory Compliant ICOs as Securities – October 28, 2017
- Crypto Derivatives Exchange WandX to Launch Token Sale – October 28, 2017
- LiveTree Announces Token Sale for Community-Powered Film, TV and Content Network based on Blockchain Technology – October 28, 2017
- MailTime Hits 5M Downloads, Launches MDT Token to Reward Users for Sharing Data – October 28, 2017
- Enigma and KyberNetwork Partner To Expand Blockchain & Crypto-Asset Adoption – October 28, 2017
- PUBLIQ Reveals How Blockchain and AI Can Fix the Issue of Fake News – October 28, 2017
- Bancor Welcomes Second Smart Token – STORM tokens join network for autonomously convertible cryptocurrencies – October 28, 2017
- Etherisc Launches Blockchain-powered Flight Delay Insurance For Devcon 3 In Mexico – October 28, 2017
- Decentralized Bank-as-a-Service Enterprise, BANKEX, Announces Balanc3 as Advisor – October 28, 2017
- Russian Bank to Offer Cryptocurrency Exchange to Fiat for Russians – October 28, 2017
- KyberNetwork and WAX Announce Partnership – October 28, 2017
- TaaS Fund Backs Up Neuromation, The Universal Marketplace Of Neural Network Development – October 27, 2017
- Singapore Retail Group iFashion Closes MegaX Token Presale – Raises over USD $2M – October 27, 2017
- Bloq Announces Metronome: World’s First Cross-Blockchain Cryptocurrency – October 24, 2017
View All Articles