MARK.SPACE, a socioeconomic interaction platform that combines VR and Blockchain technologies has announced the dates of its upcoming ICO.
The platform’s Executive Team, which consists of successful entrepreneurs and developers with merited and internationally effective projects is excited to announce the upcoming Pre Initial Coin Offering (ICO).
MARK.SPACE is not a simple eco-system which allows for global interaction – the platform enables its users to apply real-life cases and business ideas, create new content and consume goods and services from the platform’s other users. MARK.SPACE integrates creative ideas with the most progressive technologies, such as Virtual Reality (VR), the Blockchain and smart contracts, and soon will operate on a uniquely architected decentralized platform.
Alliance of Trust and Technology
Virtual Reality is quickly becoming one of the hottest pieces of technology, already proving to appeal to large audiences, when pitched correctly. The VR software and hardware market size is expected to reach over $40bn USD by 2020 – an economic impact impossible not to notice.
Another – relatively recent – technological breakthrough came with the creation of the Blockchain, which has redefined transactions as a concept. By merging the openness of the internet with the security of cryptography, the Blockchain gave the world a faster, safer way to verify key information and establish trust.
By combining the best of both and supporting the VR-platform with a crypto-economy, MARK.SPACE created a technologically advanced virtual universe, allowing for decentralized transactions and 100% transparency.
Currently, there are many projects that attempt to combine VR and Blockchain technologies, with some of them even completing successful ICOs. MARK.SPACE, however, takes the synergy of the ideas to a whole new level.
Before MARK.SPACE, creating personalized VR projects (data clouds, shopping, gaming, etc.) was time consuming and expensive, and only possible with the assistance of professional developers. In the framework of the MARK.SPACE universe, each person or organization is able start their own VR/3D project, without knowing even the basics of programming, and do it fast and without notable costs.
In addition, to use MARK.SPACE, specially designed gadgets and costly equipment like Oculus, HTC Vive, VR-helmets and the like are optional, with no need to use powerful computers or to download special Apps. The only thing required from users is one of their existing gadgets – PCs, tablets or smartphones, and an internet connection. This user-friendly interface significantly broadens the reached audience of VR-project users.
Moreover, all MARK.SPACE areas will have their own web address, which means users may connect them to a domain of their choice – people will be able to visit spaces directly, without even knowing they just entered a part of an entire VR-universe.
To add to the list of how different and technologically advanced MARK.SPACE is compared to other VR-projects, one has to mention the technological readiness of the platform even before the start of the ICO, which can already be experienced by visiting the demo.
MARK.SPACE Token Sale
MARK.SPACE will launch a multi-phase crowdsale, with a very generous token-discount in its first stage. The MRK token, which is a utility token, will be valid for use only within the MARK.SPACE platform.
During the pre-ICO, which will start October 24, 2017 and close on November 17, 2017, early adopters will enjoy a 40% reduction rate, with a minimum investment of 0,001 ETH and maximum of 10 000 ETH.
Investors of the ICO, starting November 21, 2017 and closing December 21, 2017, will enjoy reduction rates of 20%, 10%, 5%, respectively, with the same minimum and maximum investment amounts as during the pre-ICO.
Following a successful ICO, MRK Tokens will be placed on participating exchanges, thus enabling users to move around their MRK tokens smoothly. With a soft cap limit of 15 000 ETH, the ICO hard cap of the project is 300 000 ETH.
- Legolas Exchange Partners With BanQix to Protect Institutional Investors – October 16, 2017
- MARK.SPACE Announces Launch Of Blockchain-powered VR-platform With Upcoming Token Crowdsale – October 16, 2017
- IRTI Partners With Ateon And Settlemint To Develop Blockchain-based Products For Financial Inclusion – October 16, 2017
- Golden Alliance Coin Announces ICO – For Mining Gold – October 16, 2017
- Media Aggregator Esports Gold Announces $5 Million Ethereum Token Sale – October 16, 2017
- MinexCoin: Park the Volatility! – October 16, 2017
- Ambrosus Token Generation Event (TGE) Officially Cracks the Largest Blockchain Crowdfunded Projects in History – October 15, 2017
- Freedom Streaming Announces An ICO For The First Uncensored And Anonymous Live Streaming Platform – October 14, 2017
- MicroMoney starts a $30,000,000 token distribution campaign – October 14, 2017
- Announcing the First Members of the DataBrokerDAO Alliance – October 14, 2017
- STK Global Payments Announce Global Advisory Board – Token Sale – October 14, 2017
- Zilliqa Breaks 2,400 Transactions per Second with their ‘Sharding’ Blockchain – October 13, 2017
- Dappbase Launches High-Performance Infrastructure for Decentralized App Developers – October 13, 2017
- bitJob Raises $2 Million to Launch Decentralized Platform for Student Employment – October 13, 2017
- Particl Unveils Its Confidential Cryptocurrency Transactions – October 13, 2017
- Waves To Develop “liquid Democracy” Applications – October 13, 2017
- DECENT Updates Core – New User Issued Assets and More – October 13, 2017
- Dash for Dope – Digital Payments Platform Alt Thirty Six Selects Dash As Payment Method of Choice for New Retail Sectors – October 13, 2017
- Garvan Institute And E-nome Enter Strategic Alliance To Enhance Medical Research Data Management Through Blockchain Tech – October 13, 2017
- Moody’s: New Payment Technologies Pose Threat, But Incumbents Unlikely To Be Displaced – October 13, 2017
- ZAP Token Distribution Event to Begin October 21, 2017 – October 12, 2017
- AirFox Raises $15 Million in Successful ICO, Brings New Mobile Banking Solutions to Emerging Markets – October 12, 2017
- HydroMiner Token Sale Starts October 18th – Austrian Regulators Approve – October 12, 2017
- The SBM Group and SALT Technology Enter Exploratory Partnership to Collateralize Blockchain Assets – October 12, 2017
- ExHasta: Integrating and Empowering Innovators – Announces Token Sale – October 12, 2017
- Tech Veterans Set Up Global Public Offering Fund To Turn Top U.S. Startups Into Asia-Pacific Listed Unicorns – October 11, 2017
- ZenCash Partners With Welto to Allow Bill Payment in Cryptocurrency – October 11, 2017
- Cryptopay Plans to Tie Investments to Service Performance Metrics – October 11, 2017
- Boosteroid Wants to Squeeze Google and Amazon on the Cloud Computing Market – October 11, 2017
- Fiinu Launches Pre-sale Ahead Of ICO – October 11, 2017
- Famous Russia-based startup BioCoin closes first round of presale with $2.5 mln raised – October 11, 2017
- eSports Platform EloPlay to Hold a Token Sale – October 11, 2017
- CapLinked Partners With Storj Labs, Moves Enterprise Document Management to Blockchain Technology – October 11, 2017
- Ethfinex and Cofound.it Collaborate to Bring Trust to Blockchain Economy – October 11, 2017
- Exscudo launches Bug Bounty campaign – October 11, 2017
- Blockchain Capital and TaaS Join BLOCKv, a User Interface for Blockchain Tokens – October 11, 2017
- Lufthansa Group Partners Up With Winding Tree To Bring Blockchain Technology To The Travel Industry – October 10, 2017
- Peer Mountain Launches Distributed System of Trust to Give Data Control Back to Consumers – October 10, 2017
- Revolutionary Ico Aimed At Tackling Waste Surplus And Energy Shortfall Announced – October 10, 2017
- Streamr, the Decentralized Real-Time Data Economy, Joins the Trusted IoT Alliance – October 10, 2017
- Exscudo and Crypto.Tickets exclusive partnership opens a new market for cryptocurrency – October 10, 2017
- Guardian Circle Turns to Blockchain for Global Decentralized 9-1-1 Emergency Response – October 10, 2017
- NEM Foundation Partners with Metaps Plus, Expanding Korean Presence – October 10, 2017
- StormX Lowers Community Appreciation Sale Cap Due to Overwhelming Demand – October 10, 2017
- Token Report to Provide Membership Access to World’s Largest Database on ICOs – October 10, 2017
- BLOCKv Adds Visionary Futurist Peter Diamandis and Serial Entrepreneur and Investor Gil Penchina to its Advisory Board – October 10, 2017
- Russian NSD Makes It Possible to Maintain Financial Privacy in Blockchain Use – October 10, 2017
- WAX Announces Advisory Board, Partners to Expand Blockchain Platform for In-Game Virtual Items – October 10, 2017
- Cloud Cybersecurity Company Spinbackup Advances Data Protection Through Blockchain Technology – October 10, 2017
- World’s Largest Blockchain Expo Coming to Silicon Valley – Santa Clara – October 10, 2017
View All Articles