Esports Gold, a leading online media aggregator for the eSports community, is to launch an Initial Coin Offering (ICO) with the aim of raising $5.4 million in Ether tokens to establish the first all-encompassing eSports entertainment hub.
Esports Gold aims to consolidate what is a fragmented industry into a single platform, hosted on the Blockchain, providing the community with an ethical eSports betting platform and content aggregator including streaming, reviews and data provisions.
The fully-costed ICO, which will provide investors with its ESG tokens, begins today, 16th October, and will offer combined exposure to eSports, which is estimated to have a market value of $1.24bn next year, and cryptocurrency.
Early investors will gain a discount when purchasing the tokens, providing them with 300 ESG for every Ether invested, compared to 100:1 after the initial cap has been reached.
The ICO has assembled a strong and varied advisory board of experts, led by director Sean Hynes who is trained as a chartered accountant and has primarily advised on M&A in recent years.
He is joined by Danny Meaney, founder of UP Ventures which specialises in digital start-ups, Raj Sharma, previously financial director of Virgin Games, now part of Gamesys, and technology entrepreneur Brendon Thomas.
The betting product, to be fully regulated under the UK Gambling Commission and Malta Gaming Authority, and based on the FSB Technology platform, will look to offer its players a much more expansive betting offering compared to what’s currently available, with more specific eSports markets and a wider number of titles covered, including Smite, Heroes of the Storm, FIFA and Call of Duty.
Development of the website is already underway and the ICO will ensure the roadmap can be delivered in full by its experienced team.
Sean Hynes, Director of Esports Gold, said:
“The eSports community has remained fragmented despite its meteoric rise in recent years. We believe our platform will bring gamers and bettors together for the first time in one functional, entertaining online space.
“The Esports Gold white paper is a comprehensive outline of our vision, and with such a strong technical and legal backing from experts across various sectors, investors can be confident in its success when the proposed platform is rolled out.
“We have grown frustrated with the make-up of the eSports space in recent years and we’re sure other players and fans feel the same. Our proposed solution will finally bring news, content and betting into one functional site.”
Esports Gold has released its white paper outlining how it will provide the holistic offering in one platform. It underlines the following:
- How Esports Gold will consolidate various areas of the esports community and the development process behind this
- How Esports Gold will provide a secure, profitable investment opportunity through its Ethereum-based ESG token, with fully-costed financial projections
- How Esports Gold’s betting product will disrupt and add to the limited offering currently available
- Legolas Exchange Partners With BanQix to Protect Institutional Investors – October 16, 2017
- MARK.SPACE Announces Launch Of Blockchain-powered VR-platform With Upcoming Token Crowdsale – October 16, 2017
- IRTI Partners With Ateon And Settlemint To Develop Blockchain-based Products For Financial Inclusion – October 16, 2017
- Golden Alliance Coin Announces ICO – For Mining Gold – October 16, 2017
- Media Aggregator Esports Gold Announces $5 Million Ethereum Token Sale – October 16, 2017
- MinexCoin: Park the Volatility! – October 16, 2017
- Ambrosus Token Generation Event (TGE) Officially Cracks the Largest Blockchain Crowdfunded Projects in History – October 15, 2017
- Freedom Streaming Announces An ICO For The First Uncensored And Anonymous Live Streaming Platform – October 14, 2017
- MicroMoney starts a $30,000,000 token distribution campaign – October 14, 2017
- Announcing the First Members of the DataBrokerDAO Alliance – October 14, 2017
- STK Global Payments Announce Global Advisory Board – Token Sale – October 14, 2017
- Zilliqa Breaks 2,400 Transactions per Second with their ‘Sharding’ Blockchain – October 13, 2017
- Dappbase Launches High-Performance Infrastructure for Decentralized App Developers – October 13, 2017
- bitJob Raises $2 Million to Launch Decentralized Platform for Student Employment – October 13, 2017
- Particl Unveils Its Confidential Cryptocurrency Transactions – October 13, 2017
- Waves To Develop “liquid Democracy” Applications – October 13, 2017
- DECENT Updates Core – New User Issued Assets and More – October 13, 2017
- Dash for Dope – Digital Payments Platform Alt Thirty Six Selects Dash As Payment Method of Choice for New Retail Sectors – October 13, 2017
- Garvan Institute And E-nome Enter Strategic Alliance To Enhance Medical Research Data Management Through Blockchain Tech – October 13, 2017
- Moody’s: New Payment Technologies Pose Threat, But Incumbents Unlikely To Be Displaced – October 13, 2017
- ZAP Token Distribution Event to Begin October 21, 2017 – October 12, 2017
- AirFox Raises $15 Million in Successful ICO, Brings New Mobile Banking Solutions to Emerging Markets – October 12, 2017
- HydroMiner Token Sale Starts October 18th – Austrian Regulators Approve – October 12, 2017
- The SBM Group and SALT Technology Enter Exploratory Partnership to Collateralize Blockchain Assets – October 12, 2017
- ExHasta: Integrating and Empowering Innovators – Announces Token Sale – October 12, 2017
- Tech Veterans Set Up Global Public Offering Fund To Turn Top U.S. Startups Into Asia-Pacific Listed Unicorns – October 11, 2017
- ZenCash Partners With Welto to Allow Bill Payment in Cryptocurrency – October 11, 2017
- Cryptopay Plans to Tie Investments to Service Performance Metrics – October 11, 2017
- Boosteroid Wants to Squeeze Google and Amazon on the Cloud Computing Market – October 11, 2017
- Fiinu Launches Pre-sale Ahead Of ICO – October 11, 2017
- Famous Russia-based startup BioCoin closes first round of presale with $2.5 mln raised – October 11, 2017
- eSports Platform EloPlay to Hold a Token Sale – October 11, 2017
- CapLinked Partners With Storj Labs, Moves Enterprise Document Management to Blockchain Technology – October 11, 2017
- Ethfinex and Cofound.it Collaborate to Bring Trust to Blockchain Economy – October 11, 2017
- Exscudo launches Bug Bounty campaign – October 11, 2017
- Blockchain Capital and TaaS Join BLOCKv, a User Interface for Blockchain Tokens – October 11, 2017
- Lufthansa Group Partners Up With Winding Tree To Bring Blockchain Technology To The Travel Industry – October 10, 2017
- Peer Mountain Launches Distributed System of Trust to Give Data Control Back to Consumers – October 10, 2017
- Revolutionary Ico Aimed At Tackling Waste Surplus And Energy Shortfall Announced – October 10, 2017
- Streamr, the Decentralized Real-Time Data Economy, Joins the Trusted IoT Alliance – October 10, 2017
- Exscudo and Crypto.Tickets exclusive partnership opens a new market for cryptocurrency – October 10, 2017
- Guardian Circle Turns to Blockchain for Global Decentralized 9-1-1 Emergency Response – October 10, 2017
- NEM Foundation Partners with Metaps Plus, Expanding Korean Presence – October 10, 2017
- StormX Lowers Community Appreciation Sale Cap Due to Overwhelming Demand – October 10, 2017
- Token Report to Provide Membership Access to World’s Largest Database on ICOs – October 10, 2017
- BLOCKv Adds Visionary Futurist Peter Diamandis and Serial Entrepreneur and Investor Gil Penchina to its Advisory Board – October 10, 2017
- Russian NSD Makes It Possible to Maintain Financial Privacy in Blockchain Use – October 10, 2017
- WAX Announces Advisory Board, Partners to Expand Blockchain Platform for In-Game Virtual Items – October 10, 2017
- Cloud Cybersecurity Company Spinbackup Advances Data Protection Through Blockchain Technology – October 10, 2017
- World’s Largest Blockchain Expo Coming to Silicon Valley – Santa Clara – October 10, 2017
View All Articles