The Pre-sale for Play2Live‘s LUC token will start on November 20th, and go until November 26th. The token sale will begin December 4th and end December 10th.
The way people seek entertainment has changed forever. And at the same time, Blockchain is in the process of changing the way people spend money. The economy is becoming decentralized, payments more secure, and the system transparent. Completely decentralized and founded on the Blockchain, Play2Live is the first streaming platform to bring eSports into the rapidly developing world of Blockchain.
In P2L both players AND audience members earn tokens by doing lots of cool things like watching ads because of peer 2 peer cdn, advancing streams, and watching ads, if he wants. And there are other intellectual and revolutionary methods. Thanks to the Blockchain.The Play2Live platform with the Level Up Chan and Level Up Coin is taking over the world! Gaming will never be the same!!
Utilizing some of the remarkable innovations of Blockchain tech, the team at Play2Live say they have developed an ecosystem wherein each participant, including the viewer, will be a part of a completely interactive system. Participants will be able to interact on a peer-to-peer basis with one another, and to earn money using many platform features. Audience members and streamers alike have the ability to earn and spend money doing what they love.
The following is a brief overview of the project:
eSports – The future of entertainment
Gamers love playing games, but they might like watching them even more. The eSports industry has already seen the rise of a number of gaming celebrities and millionaires, and viewership is already much higher for video game tournaments than for many traditional sports.
Unfortunately, eSports streaming sites, like the ones listed above, have one major fault: They lack an effective platform for interaction between streamers and viewers. Fans are dying to be able to get in touch with their favorite streamers, and take part in the game on a deeper level, but at the moment this is impossible.
That is, until now. A group of experts, with years of experience in eSports, game publishing, and developing high level online gaming services, has come together to find a solution. They have conceptualized the Play2Live (P2L) platform – the first decentralized streaming platform for gamers and eSports fans.
By integrating the Blockchain into video game streaming, P2L is making interaction between gamers and fans easy, and making gaming even more fun and entertaining for everybody. On the business side, P2L is monetizing game streaming and creating an entire infrastructure for fans to spend money in order to interact with their favorite streamers. Due to the use of the Blockchain, P2L managed to increase the number of revenue sources on the platform from 5 sources at traditional centralized solutions to 15. Try to think of another Blockchain project that allows users to spend tokens inside any project in so many ways!
“This will radically and forever change the industry. At the same time, P2L is likely to have a great impact on eSports and gaming, giving new opportunities for the so called Let’s play streamers that just stream games, and for organizers of eSports tournaments. Play2Live gives you, and other users all of the world interaction at a whole new level. It is truly a level up in gaming,” stated one team member.
According to documents, the key advantage of the Play2Live system is that they are a complete ecosystem and not a service solving only one or a few highly specialized tasks. P2L is an independent generator of gaming and eSports content and a potential partner for other eSports platforms. This means they can continually integrate new products and partners into the service who will be able to interact with the platform’s audience through the “Level Up Chain” Blockchain.
A new level of interaction
At its base, P2L is an e-marketplace, operating using a Blockchain-based token – the Level Up Coin (LUC), and a streaming platform, enabling access to share video streams.
The marketplace enables the ultimate in interaction between streamers and their audience. Streamers can use the platform to build and maintain a fanbase, and make money doing it and making streams – right from the start without any applications forms or complicated procedures. Viewers can spend LUC to interact with streamers, and earn it by voting for the streams that they like. The more positive votes, the more LUC earned. Sharing streams becomes a way to earn.
A Revolution for Fans?
It will be possible to make specific requests, or choose from streamers’ custom-made options. For example, if fans want to see a streamer switch from “difficult” to “hard” mode on a game, they could give the streamer LUC in exchange for doing so. They could tell a streamer to “level up” with LUC, if they so please. Fans can also get together and form a crowdfund to pay for the content that they want to see. They can earn money by watching ads, if they want.
There are lots of the other ways for streamers to earn LUC, such as by selling advertisements or taking donations. Viewers Eventually, the platform will support the placement of bets by viewers of eSport tournaments.
All the innovative features of P2L are made possible by Blockchain, a decentralized technology that renders transactions secure, convenient, and transparent.
P2L uses a custom built Blockchain called Level Up Chain. Since it was built using Graphene technology, these transactions will go at light-speed -50,000 TPS – hundreds of times faster than Bitcoin and Ethereum transactions.
P2L is able to keep fees low and services functioning at a high level thats to its Blockchain integration. The Level Up Coin is set to one day become the top currency in the gaming industry
- FundRequest launches a Blockchain Incentive Platform for Open Source Projects – November 1, 2017
- TetzelCoin Launches SIN Token to Tokenize Forgiveness – November 1, 2017
- STK Global Payments Launches Pre-sale – November 1, 2017
- Play2Live – Decentralized Streaming Platform for Gamers and eSports Fans Announces Token Sale – November 1, 2017
- BookMaker.eu Becomes First Online Gaming Industry Site to Accept 60+ Cryptocurrencies – October 30, 2017
- Ammbr and Verif-y Cut Deal to Bring Self-Sovereign Digital Identity to Emerging Markets – October 29, 2017
- Telegraf Money ICO – The First Interactive Auction ICO – October 28, 2017
- Cashaa Partners with Airbitz for Secure and Speedy Global Payments – October 28, 2017
- Russian Vnesheconombank And UETP Trading Platform Signed An Agreement On Development Of Europe’s First Blockchain Based Project In E-procurement – October 28, 2017
- Storj Labs Announces STORJ Tokens Now Listed on Poloniex Exchange for Trading – October 28, 2017
- Healthbase – The Launch Of A New Blockchain Project Promising To Advance Health Research – October 28, 2017
- Seeds Token Sale Lets You Ask the Blockchain for Help – October 28, 2017
- Templum Raises $2.7 Million to Launch Platform for Regulatory Compliant ICOs as Securities – October 28, 2017
- Crypto Derivatives Exchange WandX to Launch Token Sale – October 28, 2017
- LiveTree Announces Token Sale for Community-Powered Film, TV and Content Network based on Blockchain Technology – October 28, 2017
- MailTime Hits 5M Downloads, Launches MDT Token to Reward Users for Sharing Data – October 28, 2017
- Enigma and KyberNetwork Partner To Expand Blockchain & Crypto-Asset Adoption – October 28, 2017
- PUBLIQ Reveals How Blockchain and AI Can Fix the Issue of Fake News – October 28, 2017
- Bancor Welcomes Second Smart Token – STORM tokens join network for autonomously convertible cryptocurrencies – October 28, 2017
- Etherisc Launches Blockchain-powered Flight Delay Insurance For Devcon 3 In Mexico – October 28, 2017
- Decentralized Bank-as-a-Service Enterprise, BANKEX, Announces Balanc3 as Advisor – October 28, 2017
- Russian Bank to Offer Cryptocurrency Exchange to Fiat for Russians – October 28, 2017
- KyberNetwork and WAX Announce Partnership – October 28, 2017
- TaaS Fund Backs Up Neuromation, The Universal Marketplace Of Neural Network Development – October 27, 2017
- Singapore Retail Group iFashion Closes MegaX Token Presale – Raises over USD $2M – October 27, 2017
- Bloq Announces Metronome: World’s First Cross-Blockchain Cryptocurrency – October 24, 2017
- Charity Meet & Greet with Ronaldo Auctioned for Bitcoin – October 24, 2017
- Bitcoin Nonprofit BITGIVE Launches GiveTrack Beta at Money2020 – October 24, 2017
- Blockchain LegalTech startup Agrello partners with online-id verifier Veriff – October 24, 2017
- Under 1 in 10 Post-ICO Tokens are Actively Used – October 24, 2017
- Grid Foundation unveils an Enterprise ‘Cloud Operating System’ for All Blockchains – October 23, 2017
- Cashaa welcomes Central bankers, MIT scientists and Fortune Top 500 Leaders for its CAS token sale – October 23, 2017
- Sun Exchange Raises $1.6 Million Seed Investment to Catalyze Global Shift to Solar Power – October 22, 2017
- Brickblock And Nakamo.to Announce Partnership To Fuse Real-world Asset Trading With The Potential Of IOTA’s Tangle Network – October 22, 2017
- Wirex inks deal with SBI Holdings to establish Asia focussed joint venture – Japanese cryptocurrency payments card expected soon – October 22, 2017
- CrowdWiz successfully raises over $5 million in its pre sale to bring democracy to investing by cutting out the middleman – October 22, 2017
- Soma – launches ICO to tackle marketplace fraud and disrupt the $1.7 trillion global second-hand goods industry – October 22, 2017
- LiveEdu.tv Launches ICO and Announces Presale – October 22, 2017
- Yetta announces ICO of European Commission funded Blockchain Research and Development – October 22, 2017
- Pulsar Venture Capital Holds ICO to Raise Money Using Blockchain – October 19, 2017
- Dash Expands Reach In Asia Through Cooperation With Rising Fintech Company QUOINE – October 19, 2017
- Hacken and Neuromation Partnership Launched to Stomp out Blockchain Cybercrime – October 19, 2017
- Playkey Brings in $1 Million in Pre-Sale Campaign and Welcomes Dillon Seo as VR Advisor – October 19, 2017
- SolarChange Founders Introduce New Blockchain-Based Network for Global, Decentralized Energy Trading – October 19, 2017
- Kazakhstan’s Lendex.io plans ICO in early 2018 – October 19, 2017
- Swissborg – The Blockchain Era of Swiss Private Banking – Announced ICO – October 19, 2017
- Bank4YOU Group’s launches ICO end of October – Investors Call to Action – October 19, 2017
- Live Pre-sale of Trive: Fights Fake News Using Cryptocurrency and Crowdsourced Research – October 19, 2017
- A New Ozone Layer? Arcona Plans for Augmented Reality Layer to Cover Earth Surface in new AR project – October 19, 2017
- Cofound.it Introduces Seed Program for Early Blockchain Startups – October 19, 2017
View All Articles