Proof Suite, the Blockchain that’s putting real assets onto the Blockchain, announced today that it will open its token sale on November 1 at 10 p.m. Korea time (1 p.m. GMT). This follows a highly successful pre-sale that kicked off in in August and raised approximately $1.7 million.
Proof Suite is the first Blockchain platform that allows anyone to tokenize and insure real world assets on the Blockchain, providing the technology necessary to democratize finance.
“By tokenizing assets and selling them fractionally on the Blockchain, we free up their value to be used productively and give people more control over their assets,” said Mike De’Shazer, Proof Suite’s CEO. “Essentially, we’re using the trustless nature of the Blockchain to hand over the role of banks and regulators to the crowd. The results will be new opportunities, greater financial sovereignty, and greater financial efficiency.”
Your World on Blockchain
The Proof Dashboard allows anyone, anywhere, to tokenize their own assets in just a few minutes and sell fractions of them on the Blockchain. More than 2000 assets have been tokenized on the Proof Dashboard and approximately 200 of them are being traded on third-party decentralized exchanges. The Proof platform offers tools, like the Legal Agreement Generator, to make the process smoother, more dependable and trustworthy.
The Assurance Market Protocol (AMP) will take the features of the Proof Dashboard and decentralize them, making them resistant to censorship attempts. In addition to allowing people to tokenize assets, AMP will include a prediction marketplace to insure and asses the risk of tokenized assets.
“The prediction marketplace is exciting because it creates a self regulatory environment for investors’ protection. People with expertise in a particular asset are incentivized to stake for it or against it, based on the potential for financial rewards. It’s the first truly honest system for risk assessment.”
AMP also includes a decentralized exchange. In addition to exchanging cryptocurrencies like Ether and Bitcoin, this exchange also lets people trade and store Proof’s Crypto Fiat, which pegs Ether to USD or Euro in an Ether reserve wallet. This is the first pure Blockchain solution for fiat pegged Ether.
“Proof’s Crypto Fiat has several advantages over other implementations. Instead of relying on reserves of actual fiat currencies, we’re building an Ether reserve pool to guard against rapid shifts in value. There’s no need to worry about an underlying fiat account being mishandled, seized or becoming inaccessible,” De’Shazer said.
True Financial Sovereignty
Before creating Proof Suite, the team founded the Think Consortium on Blockchain and wrote a 2017 outlook on Blockchain impact on enterprises and governments for IBM. Through this project they saw that jurisdictions around the world (Dubai, Singapore and the US state of Delaware to name a few) were seeking to implement Blockchain-based governments. Based on this momentum, they decide to develop and provide the tools needed to tokenize assets around the world.
“At Proof we’re leading a movement that will democratize and decentralize finance. Ultimately we’ll make it possible for everyone, everywhere, to achieve true financial sovereignty, giving them power over their lives and a stake in their communities”, De’Shazer said.
On November 1 at 10:00 p.m. Korea time, (1:00 p.m. GMT), Proof will open its token sale to the public, allowing anyone to purchase Proof Tokens. During the token sale, 1,181,031 tokens, 50 per cent of the total supply will be available at a set price of 0.088 Ether per token. Ethereum is the only currency that will be accepted during the token sale. The Proof team have already secured agreements for the Proof token to be traded on EtherDelta and Kyber.
More information about Proof Suite and Proof Token, including a detailed white paper explaining the underlying technologies and the potential uses, is available at https://www.proofsuite.com.
- Russian Wood for Cryptocurrency – Timber! – October 19, 2017
- Proof Suite Announces Token Sale for Blockchain Platform Designed to Tokenize and Insure Real World Assets – October 19, 2017
- DataWallet Announces Blockchain-Based, Consumer-to-Business Data Exchange – October 19, 2017
- IEEE Releases Findings from First Detailed Study of Blockchain Adoption in the Pharmaceutical Enterprise – October 19, 2017
- Horizon State Launches Token Sale to Modernize Global Voting and Collaborative Decision Making – October 19, 2017
- Metaps Plans to Launch Time Marketplace ‘Timebank’ Token Sale on COMSA – October 19, 2017
- Lykke Vanuatu brings Binary.com tokens to Lykke Vanuatu Exchange – October 19, 2017
- After raising $15M in a pre-sale, BitClave is ramping up for its Nov 8 crowdsale, and its plans to redefine the search experience – October 19, 2017
- Kazakhstan Is About To Launch The First Cryptocurrency, Directly Backed By Fiat Money – October 19, 2017
- Positive.com launches to protect Initial Coin Offerings from cyber attack – October 19, 2017
- Latium Launches LATX Cryptocurrency Token Sale for Participation in AI-Based Tasking Platform – October 18, 2017
- IBM Announces Major Blockchain Solution to Speed Global Payments – October 18, 2017
- Launch of SMSCHAIN, a Blockchain-based SMS Gateway – October 18, 2017
- Streamr Concludes a 30 Million CHF Crowd Contribution Period to Build Decentralized Real-Time Data Economy – October 18, 2017
- Publica Building New eCommerce Platform for the Publishing Ecosystem – Token Sale Coming Soon – October 18, 2017
- BLOCKv Partners with Storj Labs to Provide Decentralized Storage Architecture and New Toolsets to Power Next Generation Digital Objects – October 18, 2017
- Coinme Announces the Start of the UpToken Sale Today With Over $40 Million USD in Pre-Registration Signups – October 18, 2017
- Blockbid Announces Launch Of ICO Backed By Multi-Cryptocurrency Trading Platform – October 18, 2017
- SportyFi – Decentralized Sports Investment Start-up Endorsed by Soccer Superstar Roberto Carlos – October 16, 2017
- Acronis Joins Runa Capital and Parallels In Accelerating Innovation and Supporting Blockchain Initiatives in Malta – October 16, 2017
- Jaxx Allows First Crowdsale Participation with STORM Token – October 16, 2017
- Hyperledger Knits New Project – Hyperledger Quilt – October 16, 2017
- Legolas Exchange Partners With BanQix to Protect Institutional Investors – October 16, 2017
- MARK.SPACE Announces Launch Of Blockchain-powered VR-platform With Upcoming Token Crowdsale – October 16, 2017
- IRTI Partners With Ateon And Settlemint To Develop Blockchain-based Products For Financial Inclusion – October 16, 2017
- Golden Alliance Coin Announces ICO – For Mining Gold – October 16, 2017
- Media Aggregator Esports Gold Announces $5 Million Ethereum Token Sale – October 16, 2017
- MinexCoin: Park the Volatility! – October 16, 2017
- Ambrosus Token Generation Event (TGE) Officially Cracks the Largest Blockchain Crowdfunded Projects in History – October 15, 2017
- Freedom Streaming Announces An ICO For The First Uncensored And Anonymous Live Streaming Platform – October 14, 2017
- MicroMoney starts a $30,000,000 token distribution campaign – October 14, 2017
- Announcing the First Members of the DataBrokerDAO Alliance – October 14, 2017
- STK Global Payments Announce Global Advisory Board – Token Sale – October 14, 2017
- Zilliqa Breaks 2,400 Transactions per Second with their ‘Sharding’ Blockchain – October 13, 2017
- Dappbase Launches High-Performance Infrastructure for Decentralized App Developers – October 13, 2017
- bitJob Raises $2 Million to Launch Decentralized Platform for Student Employment – October 13, 2017
- Particl Unveils Its Confidential Cryptocurrency Transactions – October 13, 2017
- Waves To Develop “liquid Democracy” Applications – October 13, 2017
- DECENT Updates Core – New User Issued Assets and More – October 13, 2017
- Dash for Dope – Digital Payments Platform Alt Thirty Six Selects Dash As Payment Method of Choice for New Retail Sectors – October 13, 2017
- Garvan Institute And E-nome Enter Strategic Alliance To Enhance Medical Research Data Management Through Blockchain Tech – October 13, 2017
- Moody’s: New Payment Technologies Pose Threat, But Incumbents Unlikely To Be Displaced – October 13, 2017
- ZAP Token Distribution Event to Begin October 21, 2017 – October 12, 2017
- AirFox Raises $15 Million in Successful ICO, Brings New Mobile Banking Solutions to Emerging Markets – October 12, 2017
- HydroMiner Token Sale Starts October 18th – Austrian Regulators Approve – October 12, 2017
- The SBM Group and SALT Technology Enter Exploratory Partnership to Collateralize Blockchain Assets – October 12, 2017
- ExHasta: Integrating and Empowering Innovators – Announces Token Sale – October 12, 2017
- Tech Veterans Set Up Global Public Offering Fund To Turn Top U.S. Startups Into Asia-Pacific Listed Unicorns – October 11, 2017
- ZenCash Partners With Welto to Allow Bill Payment in Cryptocurrency – October 11, 2017
- Cryptopay Plans to Tie Investments to Service Performance Metrics – October 11, 2017
View All Articles