Today Pulsar Venture Capital, a business accelerator and an early stage venture fund, has announced the launch of an initial coin offering (ICO) for a new VC fund that can accept funds from pre-qualified crypto-purchasers (per country regulations, under Reg D Rule 506(c) in the U.S.)
“Crypto-investors can join by investing in the existing portfolio companies and become a part of the new fund. Our strategy has already demonstrated great results, having produced an average return of 40% annually. Our own award-winning international acceleration program allows us to increase companies’ capitalization and to scale up startups from Eastern Europe into international markets with confidence.
In Europe, the USA, and Asia, we have a an established proprietary deal flow from our partners that rank among some of the leading accelerators, incubators, venture funds, and angel investors. The new fund’s focus will shift towards blockchain and cryptocurrency, while the strategy will involve scaling local startups internationally, into Europe, the USA, and Asia. The ICO is a new opportunity that will allow us to make investments in startups accessible and liquid”, Pavel Korolev, Pulsar Venture Capital CEO and Managing Partner, said.
The ICO will take place from October 30, 2017 until November 30, 2017. The ICO organizers hope to raise $30 million to invest in 30+ new early-stage startups in Europe and the US. The fund will be focused on blockchain/cryptocurrency, IT, IoT, and advanced materials. ICO participants will share in the upside from the 29 existing portfolio companies of Pulsar VC.
In the ICO campaign, Pulsar tokens will be issued on the Ethereum blockchain platform. Pulsar VC team includes experts and investors from the USA, Russia, European and Asian countries, among whom are: Marvin Liao (Partner at 500 Startups), Bill Reichert (Managing Director at Garage Technology), Jeffrey Paine (Managing Partner, Golden Gate Ventures) and others. A full list of all members of a team and experts involved is accessible on the site ICO site www.pulsarico.com.
The fund is set to carry out this strategy under the guidance of an experienced international team of managing partners in the USA, Russia, Ireland, the UAE, where the fund has significant presence and is successfully integrated into the local market and innovation ecosystem.
Pulsar VC will buy back the tokens at a market price every time an “exit” of one of the portfolio companies takes place or Pulsar VC receives any dividends or distributions from the portfolio companies. Pulsar VC will apply such proceeds (less success fee) to buying back Pulsar tokens through an exchange platform.
Pulsar Venture Capital is an early stage venture fund and a business accelerator ensuring proper conditions for implementation of innovation projects, developing high technology companies. Pulsar VC is a leader among the top-performing Russian business accelerators in the UBI Global 2016-2017 ranking. Over the last few years, Pulsar Venture Capital has organized annual acceleration programs to help startups enter international markets, as well as to select companies to be invested in with its Fund. The fund and accelerator’s investment strategy includes investing in early stage companies having the potential to enter the global market.
The Pulsar Venture Capital’s main office is located in Kazan. Its representative offices are located in Silicon Valley, Dublin and Dubai.
- Pulsar Venture Capital Holds ICO to Raise Money Using Blockchain – October 19, 2017
- Dash Expands Reach In Asia Through Cooperation With Rising Fintech Company QUOINE – October 19, 2017
- Hacken and Neuromation Partnership Launched to Stomp out Blockchain Cybercrime – October 19, 2017
- Playkey Brings in $1 Million in Pre-Sale Campaign and Welcomes Dillon Seo as VR Advisor – October 19, 2017
- SolarCoin Founders Introduce New Blockchain-Based Network for Global, Decentralized Energy Trading – October 19, 2017
- Kazakhstan’s Lendex.io plans ICO in early 2018 – October 19, 2017
- Swissborg – The Blockchain Era of Swiss Private Banking – Announced ICO – October 19, 2017
- Bank4YOU Group’s launches ICO end of October – Investors Call to Action – October 19, 2017
- Live Pre-sale of Trive: Fights Fake News Using Cryptocurrency and Crowdsourced Research – October 19, 2017
- A New Ozone Layer? Arcona Plans for Augmented Reality Layer to Cover Earth Surface in new AR project – October 19, 2017
- Cofound.it Introduces Seed Program for Early Blockchain Startups – October 19, 2017
- LOOMIA Announces Collaboration With Storj Labs, Introduces Smart Fabrics and Consumer Data to Blockchain Technology – October 19, 2017
- DECENT Launches Beta Release of DECENT GO, The First Decentralized Marketplace for Digital Content – October 19, 2017
- Orebits Corporation, Inc. Announces Orebits Pool, LLC and Orebits.AU Eco-System – October 19, 2017
- Pareto – the Peer to Peer Financial Content Marketplace Announces Token Sale – October 19, 2017
- Appsolutely Launches the LoyalPlatform, LoyalCoin and LoyalWallet; Using Blockchain to Usher in the New “Loyalty Economy” – October 19, 2017
- Eidoo Raises $27.9m In Successful ICO To Bridge The Cryptocurrency Gap And Open The World Of Digital Currencies To The Masses – October 19, 2017
- Malta-based RoboAdvisorCoin (RAC) Launches Token Sale for Robo-Advisor Dedicated to Cryptocurrencies and Digital Assets – October 19, 2017
- BLOCKv Announces the Availability of VEE Tokens Through Its Upcoming Token Generation Event – Open to Public on October 19, 2017 – October 19, 2017
- The Fundchain initiative starts again this year with new Research & Development roadmap for the investment fund industry – October 19, 2017
- Digital Cryptocurrency Vault DigiPulse Reaches $1 million in Token Sale – October 19, 2017
- Tickets Cloud Kicks off crypto.tickets ICO – October 19, 2017
- Ex-JP Morgan Vice President Dr Joseph Chen-Yu Wang Joins Ambrosus as Project Manager – October 19, 2017
- Russian Wood for Cryptocurrency – Timber! – October 19, 2017
- Proof Suite Announces Token Sale for Blockchain Platform Designed to Tokenize and Insure Real World Assets – October 19, 2017
- DataWallet Announces Blockchain-Based, Consumer-to-Business Data Exchange – October 19, 2017
- IEEE Releases Findings from First Detailed Study of Blockchain Adoption in the Pharmaceutical Enterprise – October 19, 2017
- Horizon State Launches Token Sale to Modernize Global Voting and Collaborative Decision Making – October 19, 2017
- Metaps Plans to Launch Time Marketplace ‘Timebank’ Token Sale on COMSA – October 19, 2017
- Lykke Vanuatu brings Binary.com tokens to Lykke Vanuatu Exchange – October 19, 2017
- After raising $15M in a pre-sale, BitClave is ramping up for its Nov 8 crowdsale, and its plans to redefine the search experience – October 19, 2017
- Kazakhstan Is About To Launch The First Cryptocurrency, Directly Backed By Fiat Money – October 19, 2017
- Positive.com launches to protect Initial Coin Offerings from cyber attack – October 19, 2017
- Latium Launches LATX Cryptocurrency Token Sale for Participation in AI-Based Tasking Platform – October 18, 2017
- IBM Announces Major Blockchain Solution to Speed Global Payments – October 18, 2017
- Launch of SMSCHAIN, a Blockchain-based SMS Gateway – October 18, 2017
- Streamr Concludes a 30 Million CHF Crowd Contribution Period to Build Decentralized Real-Time Data Economy – October 18, 2017
- Publica Building New eCommerce Platform for the Publishing Ecosystem – Token Sale Coming Soon – October 18, 2017
- BLOCKv Partners with Storj Labs to Provide Decentralized Storage Architecture and New Toolsets to Power Next Generation Digital Objects – October 18, 2017
- Coinme Announces the Start of the UpToken Sale Today With Over $40 Million USD in Pre-Registration Signups – October 18, 2017
- Blockbid Announces Launch Of ICO Backed By Multi-Cryptocurrency Trading Platform – October 18, 2017
- SportyFi – Decentralized Sports Investment Start-up Endorsed by Soccer Superstar Roberto Carlos – October 16, 2017
- Acronis Joins Runa Capital and Parallels In Accelerating Innovation and Supporting Blockchain Initiatives in Malta – October 16, 2017
- Jaxx Allows First Crowdsale Participation with STORM Token – October 16, 2017
- Hyperledger Knits New Project – Hyperledger Quilt – October 16, 2017
- Legolas Exchange Partners With BanQix to Protect Institutional Investors – October 16, 2017
- MARK.SPACE Announces Launch Of Blockchain-powered VR-platform With Upcoming Token Crowdsale – October 16, 2017
- IRTI Partners With Ateon And Settlemint To Develop Blockchain-based Products For Financial Inclusion – October 16, 2017
- Golden Alliance Coin Announces ICO – For Mining Gold – October 16, 2017
- Media Aggregator Esports Gold Announces $5 Million Ethereum Token Sale – October 16, 2017
View All Articles