The Tech Industry’s Greenest Awards. Public Nominations Are Open. Voting Starts Aug 13.
1. Which 2020 Noonie have you been nominated for?
2. Tell us a bit about yourself.
Retired software engineer. Consummate blogger. Smalltalk evangelist.
3. Tell us about the things you make / write / manage / build.
4. What are you most excited about right now?
5. What are you worried about right now?
6. What’s the most useful advice you’ve ever given somebody?
Follow your passion.
7. How has the pandemic changed your life and/or career?
Made everything less convenient.
8. If we gave you $10 million to invest in one thing right now, where would you put it?
In a high tech startup.
8 . What’s an opinion you have that most people don’t agree with?
10. Which apps can’t you live without?
11. What are you currently learning?
For much the same reasons Hacker Noon decided not to put good ideas behind pop-ups or paywalls — nor abuse your personal data to target you with creepy ads — we also decided that you don’t have to be a #thinkfluencer or have 50k followers on Twitter to earn the recognition that comes with a 2020 Noonie Nomination.