If it comes down to a vote, Arthur Tkachenko’s suggestions are currently in the lead —
- Editorial calendar with ability to see the queue of pending articles. Like, where is my post in a line?
- Some sort of newsletter digest. Check TechMemo or Sip from ProductHunt.
- You can collaborate with ProductHunt Makers. They have a separated place, related to goal on blogging. And I think it’s a dream for a lot of people to being published on HN.
- Stats like Medium has — but maybe with more statistics.
- Some sort of an API and maybe React component, that will help to fetch all author articles and display a “List of Cards” with links to articles. (I find it’s hard to grab all my stuff from Medium and place links at my Gatsby/Docusaurus website)
There are almost 100 replies in this thread; this is really the tip of the proverbial product iceberg.