In 2017-2018, the team of crypto startup Simdaq will implement a comprehensive platform and marketplace for developing trading strategies on cryptocurrency exchanges. To date, the founders have already invested more than $1 million in the development of the project, which uses the SMQ token as its internal currency. The first stage of the Simdaq project, a trading simulator based on historical data of cryptocurrency prices, will be launched in November 2017.
“Retail traders and investors who use cryptocurrency exchanges are the main audience for the platform. According to various estimates, the number of active market participants is between 3 and 6 million. The system may prove valuable to funds that accumulate investors” capital for investments into crypto assets,” explains Evgeniy Dubovoy, one of the founders of Simdaq.
A comprehensive approach to developing trading strategies, sharing experience and the development of trading bots for retail investors and traders of any level are key features of the project. Prior to Simdaq, only partial solutions for assisting traders in these ways existed. Simdaq takes into consideration the user”s experience and provides various possibilities for beginners and advanced participants for analysing the cryptocurrency markets, creating and testing trading robots using visualisation and historical data, and sharing information and trading signals with each other.
“According to UBS Investment Bank, 70% of new market participants lose money. We want to help them by using our team”s experience in the stock and cryptocurrency markets to create a convenient and powerful product. Even if you don”t plan to become an active trader and only perform transactions from time to time, Simdaq will provide useful tools for optimising your activity. We create an ecosystem that allows each participant to develop himself/herself and gain a benefit from it. Currently, there is no similar comprehensive system that, with the help of efficient technologies, can lead a trader from initial to advanced stages,” continues Dubovoy.
The main elements of the platform include:
- A Trading Simulator based on historical data that allows users to obtain basic skills of analysis and understanding of the market. It is a starting point for testing hypotheses about trading decisions.
- The decentralised Simdaq Marketplace is a platform for sharing knowledge and experience within the community. Community members create content and provide services, such as: giving trading signals, training, trading with a mentor, social trading and trade streaming. In addition, decentralised tournaments are held on the Simdaq Marketplace.
- A Visual Environment for creating trading robots allows users to formulate algorithms for making trading decisions and testing them on a large amount of historical data.
Simdaq allows using historical trading data from various markets for back testing in order to develop trading skills quickly and without risk and become an experienced trader. Moreover, Simdaq makes it possible to develop and test trading strategies in a fast and efficient way.
For training, you can choose a trading instrument, period, speed, volume of capital, leverage, or train using specially prepared demonstration examples. Among the trading instruments, a wide range of cryptocurrencies and tokens will be available. In the future, traditional tools such as stocks, futures, Forex, etc. will be added. The training process is as close to real trading as possible.
Simdaq also provides you with an environment for development and testing trading robots based on historical data to automate trading strategies. Test results are visualised for the most detailed analysis, and comprehensive statistics are gathered. The decentralised Simdaq Marketplace provides access for reliable and well-tested bots and trading signals that can be used by community members for real trading.
The SMQ token is will be accepted by Simdaq as payment for subscriptions and additional services, and as a reward for contributors on the Simdaq Marketplace. Some of the principal ways of using the token include: payment for subscriptions to access the simulator and historical data; rewarding content authors on the Simdaq Marketplace; publication and promotion of content on the Simdaq Marketplace; contribution to a prize fund for decentralised tournaments; testing trading robots using historical data; purchasing trading signals.
After the ICO, which is scheduled for December 2017, the SMQ token will be available on crypto exchanges, and its value and liquidity will have a direct correlation with community activity. The ICO price of the token is $0.50. After launching the platform in the first quarter of 2018, token cost will be $2.50. The maximum number of tokens offered for placement is 25 million. The minimum funding targeted for the development of the project is $0.5 million.
- Dash and KuvaCash Partner to Fight Inflation in Zimbabwe with Cryptocurrency – November 22, 2017
- INS Ecosystem Partners with Ambrosus to Overhaul the Grocery Supply Chain – November 22, 2017
- Global Debt Registry Unveils Collateral Pledge Blockchain Proof of Concept – November 22, 2017
- Ripple Appoints Former New York State Superintendent of Financial Services Benjamin Lawsky to Its Board and Ron Will as CFO – November 22, 2017
- Advised by the Co-Founders of YouTube and Twitch, Theta Announces a Blockchain-based Video Delivery Network – November 22, 2017
- Modex adds top advisor from Google ahead of ICO – November 22, 2017
- Decentralized Ad Exchange AdEx Partners with INK to Handle the World’s First Blockchain-based Ad Auction – November 22, 2017
- Zilliqa Lowers Funding Cap Despite Heavy Demand from Investors – November 22, 2017
- Health Startup Etheal Combines Blockchain Technology with Micro-Incentives to Build a Peer-Reviewed Global List of Health Professionals – November 22, 2017
- Bitquence Rebrands as Ethos.io, Charting a Course to Unlock Crypto and the Future of Investment for the Masses – November 22, 2017
- Eidoo Introduces User Friendly ICO Engine – Allowing Crypto Startups To Launch And Manage Their Own ICOs For Fundraising On The Blockchain – November 22, 2017
- Simdaq Launches Social Platform for Democratisation and Development of Cryptocurrency Trading – November 22, 2017
- Gameflip Shatters FLIP Pre-Sale Goals, Sets Sights on December 4, 2017 ICO – November 22, 2017
- Golden Alliance Gold Mining Launches Token Sale – November 22, 2017
- Genaro and Storj Labs Announce Collaboration and Product Integration – November 22, 2017
- Metal (MTL) Now Available on the Chinese Cryptocurrency Exchange – November 22, 2017
- Mark.space & Jaguar Land Rover Announce Cooperation – November 22, 2017
- Exscudo – EON Testnet Was Successfully Updated – November 22, 2017
- Valorem Foundation Launches All-new Cryptocurrency Platform – November 22, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games – November 22, 2017
- Brave expands Basic Attention Token platform to YouTube – November 22, 2017
- Narrative Launches Blockchain Based Social Network That Puts Revenue In Your Pocket, Not Mark Zuckerberg’s – November 22, 2017
- Gladius Uses Blockchain and Spare Bandwidth to Revolutionize Cyber Security – November 22, 2017
- Indorse Announces Partnership with App Store Cryptocurrency, AppCoins, ahead of MVP Launch – November 22, 2017
- Secutix And The Paléo Festival Nyon Announce The Success Of Their Blockchain Pilot Project – November 22, 2017
- ING launches major addition to blockchain technology: Zero-Knowledge Range Proof solution – November 22, 2017
- Cofound.it Announces Teams Participating in Upcoming Live Crowdsale Event – November 22, 2017
- PUBLIQ goes public: The blockchain and AI company that fights fake news announces the start of its Initial Token Offering – November 22, 2017
- Blockchain for Business SophiaTX Reveals New Details of Platform; Confirms Date for Token Generation Event – November 22, 2017
- BCShop.io Launches Partner Program – November 22, 2017
- World’s First Social Entrepreneurship Platform Moms Avenue Challenges Etsy by Gearing Up With Blockchain – November 21, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games – November 20, 2017
- Pundi X integrates NEM blockchain to Bring Cryptocurrency Payments Into Retail Stores – November 20, 2017
- Fujitsu Develops Security Technology to Safely Connect Blockchains – November 20, 2017
- Jibrel Network Announces a Highly Successful Pre-sale Round – November 20, 2017
- KRAFTWERK on Blockchain – November 20, 2017
- MintHealth: Empowering Patients to Take Control of their Health and Data via Blockchain Technology – November 20, 2017
- IBM Completes PoC Of Blockchain-based Shared KYC With Deutsche Bank, HSBC, MUFG And Cargill, IBM Treasuries – November 20, 2017
- LetsEnhance.io to process images on Neuromation Platform – November 20, 2017
- Blockchain And AI Researchers Propose A New Model To Return The Control Over Human Life Data To The Patients And Accelerate Biomedical Research – November 20, 2017
- Storiqa Makes Cryptocurrency Closer To The World – Usual E-shop With A Few Peculiarities For Unusual Currency – November 17, 2017
- American Express Cuts Deal with Ripplenet – Giving Visibility and Speed to Global Commercial Payments – November 16, 2017
- CapLinked Named One of 20 Most Promising Collaboration Technology Providers By CIO – November 16, 2017
- Global Blockchain Technologies Corp. Announces $20M Fund to Invest in Steem SMTs – November 16, 2017
- Augmate Announces First IoT Device Management Platform Using Distributed Ledgers – November 16, 2017
- BitDegree Teams up with Zcoin to Develop Cryptography Course – November 16, 2017
- With Backing from the Biggest Poker Names, CoinPoker Launches Pre-ICO – November 15, 2017
- Jeff Garzik – Metronome GitHub is now public – November 14, 2017
- Livestreaming Pioneer YouNow Doubles Down on Decentralization with Storj Labs Partnership – November 14, 2017
- OriginTrail – Winner of Walmart 2017 Food Safety Innovation Award Announces Presale – November 14, 2017
View All Articles