The Tech Industry’s Greenest Awards. Public Nominations Are Open. Voting Starts Aug 13.
1. Which 2020 Noonie have you been nominated for?
- Hacker Noon Contributor of the Year – BLOCKCHAIN
- Hacker Noon Contributor of the Year – BUSINESS
- Hacker Noon Contributor of the Year – DATA
- Hacker Noon Contributor of the Year – FINANCE
- Hacker Noon Contributor of the Year – FOUNDERS
- Hacker Noon Contributor of the Year – INTERVIEW
2. Tell us a bit about yourself.
I’m a Researcher, Interviewer, Writer and Upcoming Author.
3. Tell us about the things you make / write / manage / build.
Writing regarding blockchain, politics and economics. Covering startups, interviewing founders and management employees regarding business, finance and technology.
4. What are you most excited about right now?
My book that I am working on!
5. What are you worried about right now?
6. What’s the most useful advice you’ve ever given somebody?
Life is suffering, and with technology, we can remove the suffering and build a better society.
7. How has the pandemic changed your life and/or career?
Gave me time (The most precious thing).
8. If we gave you $10 million to invest in one thing right now, where would you put it?
Bitcoin, Crypocurrencies, Gold and Real Estate.
9. Which apps can’t you live without?
Whatsapp, Youtube, Pubg, Spotify
10. What are you currently learning?
Coding and Meditation.
For much the same reasons Hacker Noon decided not to put good ideas behind pop-ups or paywalls — nor abuse your personal data to target you with creepy ads — we also decided that you don’t have to be a #thinkfluencer or have 50k followers on Twitter to earn the recognition that comes with a 2020 Noonie Nomination.