The marketplace platform you use to build your online store plays a crucial role in determining your success rate. More focus is needed in analyzing and selecting the platform. You need to weigh each platform’s real pros and cons and match it with your business model.
Woocommerce is a well-known and widely used online platform that supports users in building an excellent online store with extensive features that benefit admin, sellers, and buyers. Being an open-source platform, it is easily accessible to all users and very cost-effective.
Although Woocommerce has many crucial aspects necessary to run an online store, it still lacks in many areas that make its users go for alternatives.
Why Would You Need Woocommerce Alternatives?
Woocommerce is widely dependent on other plugins to function. Initially, being open-source, it is free to use, but all additional plugins are chargeable and are very costly.
More improvements are needed in mobile UI. Woocommerce supports only a few payment gateways, and they are not very familiar for customers to use.
Setting up the shipment process is really a headache for Woocommerce users. Detailed documentation is not available, which makes it difficult while changing the code for customization.
After facing the above-mentioned issues, every user will plan for platform migration and search for the best Woocommerce alternatives. Below have mentioned the top 4 Woocommerce alternatives with detailed descriptions. Analyze each platform and choose the one that is a perfect match for your business requirements.
Get a smooth platform migration process with Squarespace. The platform has all the extensive features that are available in your existing Woocommerce website. Without any data loss, you can start experiencing your new platform features to enhance your business performance and get you better revenue.
Buyers can easily buy products by availing multiple payment options, and also the platform is well-integrated with the leading payment gateways. Without hesitation, buyers can decide on purchasing online with your eCommerce website. The platform comes with a mobile application that supports easy and flexible navigation.
- The platform is integrated with social media logins and facilitates easy registration for users.
- Accurate analytics will support users to get a clear idea about the business. Order tracking facility is available.
- Easy bulk upload option for vendors to save their time.
- Payment gateways are not user-friendly, and it affects the conversion rate.
- Mobile applications require many more e-commerce features.
Opencart is a renowned eCommerce platform that is well-known for its attractive user interface. Each user group, like admin, sellers, and buyers, will find the features that will facilitate them in using the platform in a better way. Opencart allows users to get easy branding as the platform is completely SEO-friendly and improves search engine ranking.
The inbuilt marketing tools will get more traffic and genuine leads, allowing you to have better conversion and margin. Users get customized themes that will give a better look for their business and gain a personalized experience while using the online store. Multi-channel selling is another key feature of this eCommerce application, and every aspiring entrepreneur can go for a try.
- Affordable pricing with no hidden charges.
- High page loading speed attracts more visitors.
- Support for different payment processors.
- Setup and installation are less time-consuming. No technical experience is needed to handle the platform.
- Restricted access to features in the free version
- The need to focus on customer support
- Doesn’t support advanced search options.
Prestashop is the most commendable marketplace platform that supports 100% customization and is scalable to support business growth. The platform gains better traffic, and the website possesses a better user interface. The excellent content management system will effectively get you enough audience, and maximum ROI is guaranteed.
Branding and promotion are made simple with this eCommerce application, and also users need to spend fewer amounts for marketing as the platform has in-built marketing features. Exclusive mobile applications are offered that are supported by all mobile OS. Users can have additional functionalities by adding extra plugins to the platform.
- Unlimited themes are available for personalization of the platform
- Sellers can add products in bulk and can have unlimited products on their page
- The platform can support sudden and huge website traffic.
- Gain clear insights about your eCommerce application with the help of analytics and reporting features.
- Easy website builder with drag and drop option
- Cannot rely on the hosting service.
- Need to be more user-friendly.
- Need technical support to integrate any third-party API.
Uniware is extraordinary eCommerce software that offers better data recovery and backup. Uniware supports smooth data migration and can instantly start utilizing your new platform without much difficulty whatever platform you were using. Multi-store features will support users with multiple stores in multiple locations and maintain them under a single online store.
Stocks available in multiple locations can be managed with a single back-end, and proper notification will be sent to sellers regarding stock status. Most tasks are automated and simplify all business functions and increase productivity. Multiple payment gateways are integrated that will increase the revenue of the platform.
- All payments are transparent, and no hidden charges
- Users will get regular software updates.
- In-built mobile app features for mobile users.
- The platform contains multiple currencies and multiple languages options to get global connections.
- It suits well with startups and not for corporate businesses
- Bulk upload of products is not possible.
Before migrating to any of the above-mentioned Woocommerce alternatives, you need to analyze all brands and their reviews in the market. Check with all Woocommerce competitors and get to know their strategies and success stories.
Select the perfect platform that will never let your online store down, and make sure you retain your customers by providing a wide range of functions that will delight them and let them stay with your platform for a long time.
Also Featured In
Create your free account to unlock your custom reading experience.