June 12th 2020
This is why I built PayTrackr.
What is it?
It is a browser extension that lets you track and manage your micropayments to web monetized websites, having a web monetization provider membership (i.e. Coil).
PayTrackr stores all of your micropayments locally on your device. Only you have access to your data. Not even the web monetization providers can read your data.
What are the features?
Here are the current features of PayTrackr:
Dashboard – Aggregated breakdown on how much went to each site in total
Recent Payments – History of micropayments to websites with web monetization.
Payment Alerts – Get notified when a certain amount is reached.
Export History – Export micropayments history to csv/xlsx.
What are the benefits?
Installing PayTrackr side by side with Coil or any other provider soon gives us benefits like:
- We become financially aware and improve money management
- We can allocate money to each site equally if we want to
- We can monitor payment streams in real-time
- Sync data between devices
- Start/Stop/Pause payment streams?
- Clear history periodically-
- Send history to email
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you for reading!