Blockchain Startup Unolabo has announced a new project and Token Sale called Unolabo Global Skillmarket, a platform based on a self-regulating market mechanism that will become the foundation for a global marketplace of human skills and secure P2P transactions using smart contracts hosted on the Ethereum Blockchain.
The implementation, according to the team, is a key step towards defeating poverty around the world and an impetus for accelerated economic development at a local level.
The platform will provide users with information about the regions of the world where current demand and remuneration for their skills is greatest.
In addition, it will make cryptopayments affordable for millions of users around the world. Unolabo is tailored to the needs of the “next billion users”, thanks to whom explosive growth in demand for the service is expected in Asia.
Over the next 3 years (by 2020), the company plans to involve 10 per cent of the total number of active mobile users, that is, more than 85 million people around the world. An ICO is currently in progress, allowing the company to attract the necessary funds to quickly launch its service in several key regions.
Each year the imbalance in the international labor market becomes more pronounced; according to experts, it will reach a critical level by 2030.
As some countries struggle to find a solution to a shortage of labor, others are concerned about rising unemployment.
For example, the unemployment rate in India is 5 per cent. As it is the second most populous country in the world, the total number of unemployed people is about 65 million.
In addition to the above, an estimated 77 per cent of the total population of India has no one in their family with a regular income such as a set wage.
Discrepancies between supply and demand in the labor market force both workers and employers to pay regular visits to portals specializing in freelance work.
This is one of the main factors affecting market growth: over the past 10 years, the number of employees who sign temporary employment contracts and choose to work remotely has increased by 66 per cent.
For some, freelance work is their only available source of income, while others choose between office-based employment and the ability to work remotely and manage their own schedule.
The international freelance market is growing by about 15–20 per cent yearly in quantitative terms and by 40 per cent in monetary value. According to Staffing Industry Analysts, this market will reach $16 billion by 2020 (the optimistic forecast is $46 billion).
A study by McKinsey showed that by 2025 more than 540 million people will find freelance work using specialized platforms, which will significantly reduce the unemployment rate in many countries. At the same time, about 72 million professionals will find remote work equivalent to traditional employment contracts.
“Our project’s mission is to solve the unemployment problem. We will contribute to the personal development and increase the self-esteem of representatives of the “next billion users” of the mobile Internet, who are expected to become active by 2030. By that time, the global labor market will reach 3.5 billion people, and the world economy will face a shortage of workers with higher education and an overabundance of low-skilled workers. As a result, there is great potential and demand for a brand-new high-tech service, which operates as a global mechanism for self-regulation of the market. Our key characteristics are global coverage, independence, accessibility, speed, and security,” commented Unolabo’s founder, Timur Galiev.
Unolabo Skillmarket is a platform that allows anyone to act as a client or contractor. Deals are concluded without any intermediaries (using a peer-to-peer model). The interface will be tailored to users who cannot read and write: functions will include video, photo and voice recording, allowing users to briefly present their skills, as well as voice and video instructions for using the service.
Unolabo say they will have the lowest commission fees among indirect competitors. Secure transactions will use smart contracts hosted on the Blockchain, permitting users to conclude international deals.
- Cardano launches with Bittrex as first exchange partner – October 3, 2017
- Invotra Launches Digital Workplace that Uses Blockchain – October 3, 2017
- Unolabo Wants to Lift The Next Billion Users Out Of Poverty – Announce Token Sale – October 3, 2017
- Aion, the First Interoperable Blockchain Network, Announces Advisory Board – October 3, 2017
- Bank Aljazira Wins The Race For The First Blockchain Use Case In Saudi Arabia With Its Blockchain Ewallet – October 3, 2017
- Real Estate Tokenization Platform BitProperty to Launch a Token Sale After Beta Release – October 3, 2017
- BlockMason Successfully Launches Whitelist Capped Token Sale – October 3, 2017
- US SEC Goes Charges ICO Businessman For Defrauding Investors – October 1, 2017
- Pre-ICO Launch: HireMatch Offers Solution to Expedite Recruitment Process – October 1, 2017
- STK Global Payments Announces The STK Token, Providing Instant Cryptocurrency Payments At Point Of Sale – October 1, 2017
- ICO Regulation News Accelerating – Analysis – October 1, 2017
- Streamr, The Decentralized Real-Time Data Economy, Successfully Reaches 5 Million CHF Pre-Sale Cap in 25 Minutes – October 1, 2017
- BitClave Announces Partnership with Bancor – October 1, 2017
- Clicktopurchase Adds Blockchain to Established Property Purchasing Platform – October 1, 2017
- Former White House CIO Joins COBINHOOD as Strategic Advisor – October 1, 2017
- Steemit Introduces New Way To Monetize Media And Publishers – October 1, 2017
- Etch ICO Wants to Revolutionise Payroll Platform – Boosted by KPMG Collaboration – October 1, 2017
- DMarket Announces Second Phase of Token Sale – October 1, 2017
- DECENT Wins Big at the Central European Startup Awards – October 1, 2017
- Massively Distributed EOS-derived Blockchain XenonNetwork to Begin Token Distribution – October 1, 2017
- modum.io AG appoints Simon Dössegger as CEO – October 1, 2017
- INS Aims To Put Grocery Shopping On Blockchain, Announces Unilever Expressed Interest And ICO Dates – October 1, 2017
- Coinloan Provides Money Secured On Cryptocurrency – Launching Token Sale – October 1, 2017
- Verisart And Avant Arte Partner To Provide Digital Certificates Of Authenticity To Artists And Collectors Worldwide – October 1, 2017
- Goodwill Protocol Ico Looks To Fix Current Broken Economic System Through A Digital Economy That Operates On Human Goodwill – October 1, 2017
- Accenture Joins Hashed Health Blockchain Consortium to Develop and Implement Healthcare Industry Use Cases – October 1, 2017
- Polymath Unveils Stacked Board of Advisors, First Token Issuers & a ‘GitHub for Lawyers’ – October 1, 2017
- DECENT and Venaco Group Create a New Blockchain Joint Venture, Equidato Technologies AG – October 1, 2017
- BankEx, the Decentralized Bank-as-a-Service Exchange, Welcomes Stanford and Maryland Academics as Advisors – September 30, 2017
- Earth Token Wants to Save the Planet – September 29, 2017
- Change Healthcare Introduces Enterprise Blockchain For Healthcare – September 29, 2017
- Helperbit enables Bank Card donations with Blockchain traceability – September 29, 2017
- South Korea Bans Initial Coin Offerings – Plans to Crack Down on Trading – September 29, 2017
- Australian Regulators Vow to Work with Industry for ICOs – September 29, 2017
- ICO Market Transformed by ATS Security Token Joint Venture Forged by tZERO, RenGen and the Argon Group – September 27, 2017
- Backed by the Founder of Mozilla and CEO of Brave, SPiCE VC Is Launching A Fully Regulated Blockchain VC – September 27, 2017
- Spectral And Alliander Launch Blockchain-based Renewable Energy Sharing Token – September 27, 2017
- Munchee Announces The First Decentralized Food Review And Social Platform – September 27, 2017
- Shapeshift rival, Flyp.me launches accountless crypto exchange with 169 trading pairs and 50% profit sharing – September 27, 2017
- Oldham-based Energi Mine set to become first UK business outside London to raise funds through a Token Sale – September 27, 2017
- Snip Partners with Bancor and Matchpool After Extremely Successful Presale Campaign – September 27, 2017
- A new player enters the field of cryptocurrency marketplaces in October 2017 – September 27, 2017
- Unikrn Raised $15 Million in Token Pre-Sale for esports Cryptocurrency From Mark Cuban, Blockchain Capital, Pantera Capital, CoinCircle and More – September 27, 2017
- AB-CHAIN’s Cryptocurrency Makes Advertising Easy – September 25, 2017
- Gibraltar Jumps on Regulatory Bandwagon – Issues Consumer Warning on ICOs – Token Sales – But Gives Green Light – September 24, 2017
- From the Creator of ICOs – J.R. Willett Designs Uptoken – To Accelerate Expansion Of Global Crypto ATM Network – September 23, 2017
- Art Provenance Platform ARTEX Launching Token Sale – September 23, 2017
- Students Train for Blockchain Jobs at Coding and Cryptocurrencies Summer Course in Greece – September 23, 2017
- Central Banks are Trialling Blockchain, Cambridge Study Shows – September 23, 2017
- Blockchain Conquering Esports Industry – September 22, 2017
View All Articles