@veloVelo by Wix
Velo is a full-stack development platform that empowers you to rapidly build, manage and deploy professional web apps.
Note: You should have already learned about
Web Modules before reading this article.
Web Module permissions allow you to control which users can work with functionality in your site that depends on your Web Module functions.
Setting Web Module permissions allows you to ensure that no one can access or use your backend code in ways that you didn’t intend, either through your site’s functionality or using a browser’s developer tools.
To set Web Module permissions
1. Hover over your Web Module, click the settings icon
, and select Edit Web Module Permissions.
2. The Web Module Permissions panel opens, which displays each exported function in your Web Module. Functions that are not exported are not listed.
3. Click the dropdown next to each function to define its permissions. The choices are:
- Admin. The administrator of the site.
- Site member. Anyone who has logged in to the site.
- Anyone. Anyone visiting the sit.
Note: By default, permissions are granted to Anyone for all the functions in your Web Module.
Previously published at https://support.wix.com/en/article/velo-about-web-module-permissions
Create your free account to unlock your custom reading experience.