The CoinPoker pre-ICO launches exclusively at Spectrocoin as of today (November 16th) with a hard cap of 100,000,000 CHP tokens. As the company is offering a 30% bonus and the price of 1 CHP stands at 0,05 EUR, it has already attracted the attention of both the online poker and crypto communities.
Coinpoker are going to be returning 15% of the tokens collected during the entire ICO to their community via its first tournaments. Factoring in the total maximum amount of CHP tokens that are going to be distributed (500 million), there is clearly potential for the prizepools to surpass seven figures in added value, which is unprecedented in the online poker world.
In order to make their Pre-ICO more accessible, CoinPoker has opted to allow acquiring tokens via SpectroCoin exchange and wallet platform.
“SpectroCoin has a very successful practice of doing in-platform pre-ICOs and allowing people to get tokens by using different cryptocurrencies or even regular currencies,” said Warren Lush of CoinPoker. “It will allow poker players to purchase tokens even if they are new to cryptocurrencies, or if they are already using BitCoin, Nem, Dash, and others.”
After the Pre-ICO has finished on the 1st December, the remainder of the ICO will be carried out with the help of smart contracts and will only be available for acquisition using Ethereum. However, the users will then be able to use any e-wallet.
Backed by legendary poker player and celebrity Tony G – Antanas Guoga as well as influential poker brands such as PokerNews, PokerTube, and High Stakes Database, this project is garnering a substantial amount of attention in the online poker community.
“Poker is my passion. I love this game. But online poker is sick & some things need 2 be changed there. Blockchain & crypto currencies could make poker trustworthy again. That’s why I am backing http://www.coinpoker.com,” stated Tony G said on his Twitter account. The poker player turned politician confirmed that he might consider leaving politics because of this project.
In contrast with the majority of ICOs, CoinPoker is already offering a MVP (Minimum Viable Product) on their website. They have launched a play-money application that is available for download for anyone who is interested.
CoinPoker is aiming to solve current online poker problems, namely transaction speed, payment issues and transparency in game logic.
By putting their RNG (Random Number Generator) on blockchains, using their own in-game currency CHP, and implementing an extensive fairplay security & fraud system, the project aims to offer fair play and global accessibility.
CoinPoker pre-ICO will finish on the 1st December latest, and the remainder of their ICO will be carried out in the first quarter of 2018. More detailed information on this project is available on their website at www.CoinPoker.com, with a public access to their introductory video, and Whitepaper.
In order to find more detailed information on this project, please refer to CoinPoker’s Whitepaper and for information on how to participate in the pre-ICO refer to the infographic here.
- With Backing from the Biggest Poker Names, CoinPoker Launches Pre-ICO – November 15, 2017
- Jeff Garzik – Metronome GitHub is now public – November 14, 2017
- Livestreaming Pioneer YouNow Doubles Down on Decentralization with Storj Labs Partnership – November 14, 2017
- OriginTrail – Winner of Walmart 2017 Food Safety Innovation Award Announces Presale – November 14, 2017
- Revain Announces Release Of The First Test Version Of The Platform – November 13, 2017
- PikcioChain Receives Huge Pre-ICO Boost by Winning a Place on BNP Paribas’ Fintech Accelerator – November 13, 2017
- Fluree PBC Launches FlureeDB — Scalable, Blockchain Cloud Database – November 13, 2017
- CoinTracking – The Personal Portfolio Monitoring Tool and Tax Tracker for Digital Currencies – November 13, 2017
- OTC Exchange Network Announces that DMALINK has Joined their Early Adopter Program OTC Exchange Network Announces that DMALINK has Joined their Early Adopter Program – November 13, 2017
- Leondrino Exchange, Issuer of Digital Branded Currencies, Announces Its Own Digital Currency XLEOLeondrino Exchange, Issuer of Digital Branded Currencies, Announces Its Own Digital Currency XLEO – November 13, 2017
- Blockchain Executive and Cryptocurrency Investor David Drake joins eSport and Gaming platform Play2Live Advisory Board – November 13, 2017
- UHUB.IO Seeks to Bring Their Decentralized E-commerce Platform to Life – November 13, 2017
- Eidoo Hits 100,000 Downloads As Cryptocurrency Customers Seek A Simpler Way To Store And Use Their Assets – November 13, 2017
- Ethereum Goes to Hollywood – Award-Winning Crypto Film Project Premieres in Hollywood – November 13, 2017
- Santa Claus Is Moving To Blockchain! Bye, Bye Chimney! – November 13, 2017
- Safinus Platform Wants to Unite Investors and Traders in One Place – November 13, 2017
- Exscudo Uses Multisignature Technology To Protect User Accounts – November 13, 2017
- Lykke To Support ERC20 Tokens In Latest Lykke Wallet Release – November 13, 2017
- Can Blockchain Revolutionise The Third Sector? Introducing The World’s First Recycling Intiative – November 13, 2017
- JBOX Announces Initial Coin Offering for Blockchain-Powered Decentralized Video Platform – November 13, 2017
- Perkins Coie Selected as a Founding Steward in Self-Sovereign Identity Network – November 13, 2017
- Waves Claims it Will Become the Fastest Blockchain Platform in the World – November 13, 2017
- Binary.com Announces ICO – November 13, 2017
- Finova Financial Announces The JOBS Crypto Offering (JCO): A Path To A Regulated Public Securities Offering for Non-Accredited Investors Using Cryptocurrency – November 13, 2017
- Dash Transactions Now 215 Times Cheaper Than Bitcoin After New Network Upgrade – November 13, 2017
- Tech Bureau’s mijin Opens Applications for Powerful New Enterprise Blockchain – November 13, 2017
- Human Discovery Platform Launches Token Sale to Build the Largest Storage of Human Behavior Powered by Blockchain – November 13, 2017
- CarFix Will Repair Your Vehicle For A Fraction Of The Price, With Help From The Ethereum Blockchain – November 13, 2017
- Neufund, Receives 10M Euro In Funding To Create ‘Equity Token’ – November 13, 2017
- Beenest Begins Decentralized Future For Short-term Housing Rentals – November 13, 2017
- CanYa Wants to Eliminate Crypto Volatility within Online Gig Economy Marketplace – November 13, 2017
- Allianz Pioneers Blockchain Prototype for the Captive Insurance Market – November 13, 2017
- Third Generation Cryptocurrency SkyCoin Aims to Shake up the Market – November 7, 2017
- DAO PlayMarket 2.0 – a New Era of Mobile Applications – November 7, 2017
- The International Scientific and Practical Association Jus Naturale – The first NGO with Blockchain-Based Membership – November 7, 2017
- Outlier Ventures Becomes Lead Investor In Botanic Technologies And Seed Token, To Decentralize Bot Creation And Deployment – November 7, 2017
- TOKIT, Ethereum Blockchain Application Launches – November 6, 2017
- Australian Blockchain Startup HCash Raises $53M in ICO – November 6, 2017
- Publicly Listed Companies on Major Capital Markets to Raise Funds via ICOs? Yes, Says Pegasus Fintech – November 6, 2017
- Quantstamp Announces Partnership with Experty for Smart Contract Auditing Consultations – November 6, 2017
- Internxt Challenges Storj on Blockchain Storage Front – November 6, 2017
- ShoCard Announces Bob Tinker as Board Member – November 6, 2017
- Streamr Announces DATA Tokens Listed on Bitfinex, the Leading Global Exchange – November 6, 2017
- UltraPlay introduces eGold, the ultimate eSports betting cryptocurrency – November 6, 2017
- mytime Announces Token Sale – Cryptocurrency Which You Earn For Your Spent Time – November 6, 2017
- MDK: The Largest European Community on the Vkontakte Social Network Launching ICO – November 6, 2017
- Socialmedia.Market Announces Token Sale – November 6, 2017
- Coinvest Aims to Disrupt Cryptocurrency Investing with the World’s First Decentralized Stock Market for Cryptonized Assets – November 6, 2017
- Cashaa to Partner with Agrello to Offer Borderless Financial Products – November 6, 2017
- StormX Partners with Kyber Network and Global Blockchain to Offer seamless experience for STORM tokens – November 6, 2017
View All Articles