Solar Bankers, a mature company that has the world’s slovenly and inefficient energy markets in its sights, has launched SunCoin in an ICO that will ultimately see the firm using Blockchain technology to develop decentralized, renewable energy community microgrids.
As a crypto enterprise, Solar Bankers is a rare business that is marrying up its own technological innovations with the most advanced Blockchain technology to create a disruptive force so strong that even the world’s energy giants won’t be able to resist.
When people buy SunCoin, they’re purchasing a pioneering cryptocurrency that is one of the first to be built on the SkyLedger Blockchain platform.
The Solar Bankers team chose SkyLedger because it offers near-instant transaction processing, greater security, much better scalability potential and is more environmentally friendly than the Ethereum platform that has been chosen by the majority of ICOs to date.
Helping people profit from the sun
By leveraging the extremely efficient solar hardware developed by a team led by CTO, Dr. Carlo Maragliano, Solar Bankers aims to make small-scale solar energy production profitable for businesses and households throughout the world.
At the same time, Solar Bankers is developing a Blockchain-based, decentralized, peer-to-peer energy market that will enable people to create their own community microgrids. Through these, renewable energy producers will be able to sell their excess electricity to neighbouring energy users.
“We’ve spent years developing Solar Bankers energy-generating technology and have succeeded in creating one of the world’s most efficient photovoltaic systems,” said Dr. Carlo Maragliano, CTO of Solar Bankers.
“We’re currently undertaking pilot projects in Dubai, Turkey and China before finalizing the manufacturing arrangements and bringing our range of products to market.
“The launch of SunCoin in an ICO is the first step in the second part of our mission, which is to create the world’s first peer-to-peer renewable energy marketplace.
“Once up and running, people will be able to use SunCoin to trade energy within our network of renewable energy community microgrids and also to purchase Solar Bankers’ renewable energy hardware.
“It’s an incredibly exciting time for everyone at Solar Bankers. In SkyLedger, we’ve partnered with the best Blockchain platform available. It’s the ideal foundation to support the delivery of our vision of a newly re-wired energy marketplace, one that is both climate friendly and people-powered. The launch of SunCoin marks a crucial milestone on the road to achieving our goals.”
The SunCoin ICO launched on 22nd November and is set to run for one month. However, there are bonuses of up to 40% available for early SunCoin buyers, giving a strong incentive for people to invest early.
More information about SunCoin and the ICO can be found at solarbankers.com. The whole Solar Bankers system is comprehensively explained in this video.
- With the Launch of SunCoin, Solar Bankers Takes On the World’s Energy Giants – December 4, 2017
- Blockchain News Is Merging With Token Report – November 30, 2017
- Mira launches Pre-ICO for Mira – an Easy and Convenient Way to Buy, Store and Send Cryptocurrency – November 23, 2017
- Dash and KuvaCash Partner to Fight Inflation in Zimbabwe with Cryptocurrency – November 22, 2017
- INS Ecosystem Partners with Ambrosus to Overhaul the Grocery Supply Chain – November 22, 2017
- Global Debt Registry Unveils Collateral Pledge Blockchain Proof of Concept – November 22, 2017
- Ripple Appoints Former New York State Superintendent of Financial Services Benjamin Lawsky to Its Board and Ron Will as CFO – November 22, 2017
- Advised by the Co-Founders of YouTube and Twitch, Theta Announces a Blockchain-based Video Delivery Network – November 22, 2017
- Modex adds top advisor from Google ahead of ICO – November 22, 2017
- Decentralized Ad Exchange AdEx Partners with INK to Handle the World’s First Blockchain-based Ad Auction – November 22, 2017
- Zilliqa Lowers Funding Cap Despite Heavy Demand from Investors – November 22, 2017
- Health Startup Etheal Combines Blockchain Technology with Micro-Incentives to Build a Peer-Reviewed Global List of Health Professionals – November 22, 2017
- Bitquence Rebrands as Ethos.io, Charting a Course to Unlock Crypto and the Future of Investment for the Masses – November 22, 2017
- Eidoo Introduces User Friendly ICO Engine – Allowing Crypto Startups To Launch And Manage Their Own ICOs For Fundraising On The Blockchain – November 22, 2017
- Simdaq Launches Social Platform for Democratisation and Development of Cryptocurrency Trading – November 22, 2017
- Gameflip Shatters FLIP Pre-Sale Goals, Sets Sights on December 4, 2017 ICO – November 22, 2017
- Golden Alliance Gold Mining Launches Token Sale – November 22, 2017
- Genaro and Storj Labs Announce Collaboration and Product Integration – November 22, 2017
- Metal (MTL) Now Available on the Chinese Cryptocurrency Exchange – November 22, 2017
- Mark.space & Jaguar Land Rover Announce Cooperation – November 22, 2017
- Exscudo – EON Testnet Was Successfully Updated – November 22, 2017
- Valorem Foundation Launches All-new Cryptocurrency Platform – November 22, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games – November 22, 2017
- Brave expands Basic Attention Token platform to YouTube – November 22, 2017
- Narrative Launches Blockchain Based Social Network That Puts Revenue In Your Pocket, Not Mark Zuckerberg’s – November 22, 2017
- Gladius Uses Blockchain and Spare Bandwidth to Revolutionize Cyber Security – November 22, 2017
- Indorse Announces Partnership with App Store Cryptocurrency, AppCoins, ahead of MVP Launch – November 22, 2017
- Secutix And The Paléo Festival Nyon Announce The Success Of Their Blockchain Pilot Project – November 22, 2017
- ING launches major addition to blockchain technology: Zero-Knowledge Range Proof solution – November 22, 2017
- Cofound.it Announces Teams Participating in Upcoming Live Crowdsale Event – November 22, 2017
- PUBLIQ goes public: The blockchain and AI company that fights fake news announces the start of its Initial Token Offering – November 22, 2017
- Blockchain for Business SophiaTX Reveals New Details of Platform; Confirms Date for Token Generation Event – November 22, 2017
- BCShop.io Launches Partner Program – November 22, 2017
- World’s First Social Entrepreneurship Platform Moms Avenue Challenges Etsy by Gearing Up With Blockchain – November 21, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games – November 20, 2017
- Pundi X integrates NEM blockchain to Bring Cryptocurrency Payments Into Retail Stores – November 20, 2017
- Fujitsu Develops Security Technology to Safely Connect Blockchains – November 20, 2017
- Jibrel Network Announces a Highly Successful Pre-sale Round – November 20, 2017
- KRAFTWERK on Blockchain – November 20, 2017
- MintHealth: Empowering Patients to Take Control of their Health and Data via Blockchain Technology – November 20, 2017
- IBM Completes PoC Of Blockchain-based Shared KYC With Deutsche Bank, HSBC, MUFG And Cargill, IBM Treasuries – November 20, 2017
- LetsEnhance.io to process images on Neuromation Platform – November 20, 2017
- Blockchain And AI Researchers Propose A New Model To Return The Control Over Human Life Data To The Patients And Accelerate Biomedical Research – November 20, 2017
- Storiqa Makes Cryptocurrency Closer To The World – Usual E-shop With A Few Peculiarities For Unusual Currency – November 17, 2017
- American Express Cuts Deal with Ripplenet – Giving Visibility and Speed to Global Commercial Payments – November 16, 2017
- CapLinked Named One of 20 Most Promising Collaboration Technology Providers By CIO – November 16, 2017
- Global Blockchain Technologies Corp. Announces $20M Fund to Invest in Steem SMTs – November 16, 2017
- Augmate Announces First IoT Device Management Platform Using Distributed Ledgers – November 16, 2017
- BitDegree Teams up with Zcoin to Develop Cryptography Course – November 16, 2017
- With Backing from the Biggest Poker Names, CoinPoker Launches Pre-ICO – November 15, 2017
View All Articles