Since the emergence of Bitcoin in 2009, governments and municipalities around the world have taken notice and have funded Research and Development to further advance Blockchain technology and to assess its potential within local economies.
The European Union has led the way with Horizon 2020, the biggest EU Research and Innovation program ever with nearly €80 billion in funding. A significant portion of the Horizon 2020 budget has been allocated for the research and development of leading Blockchain technology.
Most notable projects include D-CENT, Decentralized Citizens Engagement Technologies, a Design of Social Digital Currency; DECODE, a Smart Contracts Virtual Machine blueprint for realizing a Decentralized Citizens Owned Data Ecosystem; and PIE NEWS, a social digital innovation for addressing poverty, lack of income, and unemployment.
Leveraging these technologies, the Yetta Blockchain offers keen advancements over both Bitcoin and Ethereum with its Tier-3 Network Node Architecture and Blockchain consensus algorithm, called Proof of Trust (PoT). Other enhancements include multiple wallet types, three levels of irreversibility, multi-signature encryption (CypherSig), and a hundred-fold leapfrog in scalability and transaction speed.
The goal of Horizon 2020 is to ensure Europe produces world-class science, to remove barriers to innovation, and to make it easier for the public and private sectors to work together in delivering innovation. “We are excited about the strategic partnership with the Yetta Foundation to commercialize the Blockchain technology we have developed within the EU,” states Dennis ‘Jaromil’ Roio, the Chief Technology Officer, Dyne.org, the technology development partner for the above cited EU projects.
By coupling research and innovation, Horizon 2020 is helping to foster economic development and to create jobs with its emphasis on excellent science, industrial leadership and tackling societal challenges.
Yetta plans to release the Yetta Blockchain and the Yetta Virtual Machine based upon the DECODE OS. “The plan is to also deploy real-world Decentralized Applications (D-Apps) spanning across the Social and Civic Sectors as well as the Public and Private Sectors,” states Darrell Hubbard, Chief Innovation Officer.
Unlike other Smart Contracts Platforms, the D-Apps Store will comprise a portfolio of decentralized open source smart contracts applications all monetized on a common cryptocurrency, yetta (ÿ).
yetta (ÿ) is a global monetary innovation advancing the current state of the art in digital currency, peer-to-peer payment systems, and decentralized smart contract applications.
yetta (ÿ) is a Hebrew name meaning “ruler of the household,” where, in this context, ruler is money and household is the global economy.
The purpose of the Yetta ICO is to raise funds to transition the current EU funded technology from laboratory to real-world and to support the design, development and deployment of smart contract innovations. “With proper funding, Yetta could lead the next generation of thought and progression in the Blockchain ecosystem,” states Sven Moeller, Head of ICO Advisory, Swisscom Blockchain.
The purchase of yetta (ÿ) entitles the purchaser to membership in the Yetta Foundation and represents a purchase of value in the Yetta Blockchain Proof of Trust Network. To register and to learn how to participate in the upcoming Token Generation Event (TGE), visit yetta.io.
- Sun Exchange Raises $1.6 Million Seed Investment to Catalyze Global Shift to Solar Power – October 22, 2017
- Brickblock And Nakamo.to Announce Partnership To Fuse Real-world Asset Trading With The Potential Of IOTA’s Tangle Network – October 22, 2017
- Wirex inks deal with SBI Holdings to establish Asia focussed joint venture – Japanese cryptocurrency payments card expected soon – October 22, 2017
- CrowdWiz successfully raises over $5 million in its pre sale to bring democracy to investing by cutting out the middleman – October 22, 2017
- Soma – launches ICO to tackle marketplace fraud and disrupt the $1.7 trillion global second-hand goods industry – October 22, 2017
- LiveEdu.tv Launches ICO and Announces Presale – October 22, 2017
- Yetta announces ICO of European Commission funded Blockchain Research and Development – October 22, 2017
- Pulsar Venture Capital Holds ICO to Raise Money Using Blockchain – October 19, 2017
- Dash Expands Reach In Asia Through Cooperation With Rising Fintech Company QUOINE – October 19, 2017
- Hacken and Neuromation Partnership Launched to Stomp out Blockchain Cybercrime – October 19, 2017
- Playkey Brings in $1 Million in Pre-Sale Campaign and Welcomes Dillon Seo as VR Advisor – October 19, 2017
- SolarCoin Founders Introduce New Blockchain-Based Network for Global, Decentralized Energy Trading – October 19, 2017
- Kazakhstan’s Lendex.io plans ICO in early 2018 – October 19, 2017
- Swissborg – The Blockchain Era of Swiss Private Banking – Announced ICO – October 19, 2017
- Bank4YOU Group’s launches ICO end of October – Investors Call to Action – October 19, 2017
- Live Pre-sale of Trive: Fights Fake News Using Cryptocurrency and Crowdsourced Research – October 19, 2017
- A New Ozone Layer? Arcona Plans for Augmented Reality Layer to Cover Earth Surface in new AR project – October 19, 2017
- Cofound.it Introduces Seed Program for Early Blockchain Startups – October 19, 2017
- LOOMIA Announces Collaboration With Storj Labs, Introduces Smart Fabrics and Consumer Data to Blockchain Technology – October 19, 2017
- DECENT Launches Beta Release of DECENT GO, The First Decentralized Marketplace for Digital Content – October 19, 2017
- Orebits Corporation, Inc. Announces Orebits Pool, LLC and Orebits.AU Eco-System – October 19, 2017
- Pareto – the Peer to Peer Financial Content Marketplace Announces Token Sale – October 19, 2017
- Appsolutely Launches the LoyalPlatform, LoyalCoin and LoyalWallet; Using Blockchain to Usher in the New “Loyalty Economy” – October 19, 2017
- Eidoo Raises $27.9m In Successful ICO To Bridge The Cryptocurrency Gap And Open The World Of Digital Currencies To The Masses – October 19, 2017
- Malta-based RoboAdvisorCoin (RAC) Launches Token Sale for Robo-Advisor Dedicated to Cryptocurrencies and Digital Assets – October 19, 2017
- BLOCKv Announces the Availability of VEE Tokens Through Its Upcoming Token Generation Event – Open to Public on October 19, 2017 – October 19, 2017
- The Fundchain initiative starts again this year with new Research & Development roadmap for the investment fund industry – October 19, 2017
- Digital Cryptocurrency Vault DigiPulse Reaches $1 million in Token Sale – October 19, 2017
- Tickets Cloud Kicks off crypto.tickets ICO – October 19, 2017
- Ex-JP Morgan Vice President Dr Joseph Chen-Yu Wang Joins Ambrosus as Project Manager – October 19, 2017
- Russian Wood for Cryptocurrency – Timber! – October 19, 2017
- Proof Suite Announces Token Sale for Blockchain Platform Designed to Tokenize and Insure Real World Assets – October 19, 2017
- DataWallet Announces Blockchain-Based, Consumer-to-Business Data Exchange – October 19, 2017
- IEEE Releases Findings from First Detailed Study of Blockchain Adoption in the Pharmaceutical Enterprise – October 19, 2017
- Horizon State Launches Token Sale to Modernize Global Voting and Collaborative Decision Making – October 19, 2017
- Metaps Plans to Launch Time Marketplace ‘Timebank’ Token Sale on COMSA – October 19, 2017
- Lykke Vanuatu brings Binary.com tokens to Lykke Vanuatu Exchange – October 19, 2017
- After raising $15M in a pre-sale, BitClave is ramping up for its Nov 8 crowdsale, and its plans to redefine the search experience – October 19, 2017
- Kazakhstan Is About To Launch The First Cryptocurrency, Directly Backed By Fiat Money – October 19, 2017
- Positive.com launches to protect Initial Coin Offerings from cyber attack – October 19, 2017
- Latium Launches LATX Cryptocurrency Token Sale for Participation in AI-Based Tasking Platform – October 18, 2017
- IBM Announces Major Blockchain Solution to Speed Global Payments – October 18, 2017
- Launch of SMSCHAIN, a Blockchain-based SMS Gateway – October 18, 2017
- Streamr Concludes a 30 Million CHF Crowd Contribution Period to Build Decentralized Real-Time Data Economy – October 18, 2017
- Publica Building New eCommerce Platform for the Publishing Ecosystem – Token Sale Coming Soon – October 18, 2017
- BLOCKv Partners with Storj Labs to Provide Decentralized Storage Architecture and New Toolsets to Power Next Generation Digital Objects – October 18, 2017
- Coinme Announces the Start of the UpToken Sale Today With Over $40 Million USD in Pre-Registration Signups – October 18, 2017
- Blockbid Announces Launch Of ICO Backed By Multi-Cryptocurrency Trading Platform – October 18, 2017
- SportyFi – Decentralized Sports Investment Start-up Endorsed by Soccer Superstar Roberto Carlos – October 16, 2017
- Acronis Joins Runa Capital and Parallels In Accelerating Innovation and Supporting Blockchain Initiatives in Malta – October 16, 2017
View All Articles